[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sophiajett said: Someone mentioned about hoping the appearance of AYN is not just as a fan service and I'm hoping that it's not for that reason too. What I'm sure of is that AYN is JS's comedic alter. So, I'm guessing things will get a bit gloomy in tomorrow's episode (not just because JS was probably in pain and thus AYN took over) and hence, the need for a comedic touch. 
I'm not sure if this is a coincidence but when SG disappeared and we got lots of scenes with DH, netizens were asking for SG a lot. Then, we have SG in episode 11. After SG appeared, there were a lot of requests for AYN to appear along with request for AYN to meet RO too... and then we have AYN in tomorrow's episode, complete with her meeting with RO. Now, I'm seeing a lot of requests requesting for Ferry Park's appearance (and some netizens wanted a FP-RJ pairing too). If these appearances are indeed connected to fan-services (I'm sure it does in some way), I guess we'll be seeing FP soon? hehe

@littleloony, chingu I’m so happy to see you back! I missed you! >:D<  Thank you for yet another wonderful comment!  I love your listing the meaning behind the phrase *I am Cha Do Hyun*. It’s integral element of the story and one of my most favorite phrases. Simple but yet so layered and meaningful. Just like DH himself.

@nazzy1109, chingu did I tell you how I love your gifs?
Thank you! You are right these two simply amazing! Such great friendship! :x 
@anagard, welcome back chingu! Great to hear that you have some free time coming up! Thank you for the Secret pics. It gives me so much feels! I will re-watch it again when KMHM ends.
Can’t concentrate on anything except KMHM at the moment.

Guest luluiii

Cool. Each character Ji Sung plays might sold out every thing they're using.

Ahn Yo Na with the lipglos

yn.jpg

Now Shin Se Gi with the eyeliner.

@Rie_Nguyen Welcome back... Thanks for your posts in the past, I'm looking forward to more in the future!

@sophiajett If Jin Soo-wan jakka (the scriptwriter) followed Marcel Proust's "Remembrance of Things Past" closely (rather than simply having Yo-na ate a madeleine) then your argument is very valid: that there must be such complicated relationships between these people: Cha Joo-pyo, his mother, his father, Min Soo-yeon, and perhaps the mistress (Shin Hwa-ran). Moreover, there must be a betrayal of trust of some sort among these people. 

One of Proust's running themes in "Remembrance..." is separation anxiety, where people manipulate their loved ones from fear of abandonment and loneliness. Also evident in his novels is the sense of growing distrust among the characters.

Example:  between the narrator and his mother, between a man and his lover whom he believed was unfaithful, etc.  

In this drama, there are at least two references to unhealthy relationships between mothers and their children in this drama: Seo Tae-im (the chairwoman) and Cha Joon-pyoShin Hwa-ran and Do-hyun.

We also have several instances of Se-gi being anxious of separation from Ri-jin. 

PS. For my post about Yo-na and the Madeleine:  http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28259065/#Comment_28259065 . My html link isn't working..

nazzy1109

said:

i see there r new queues forming........hmmm let's see ----->
SG - @onnififi unni , _ , _ , _ , _ , ............... i wonder what my postion is in this never ending line !!! 

@-)

DH - (not sure who's the first so in no particular order here ) @juju84 , @Mau_Cherry , @suissou , @emme85 , @EmoA , _ , _ , _ , _ , ........another never ending line !!! 

8-}

FP ahjusshi - @eunsuhae unni , _ , _ , _ , ............ 

:-??

RO - @yoyo_icecube , @Kail14 (congratz for ur graduation dear), @moodypie , _ , _ , _ ..........Yo Na rushing in bodily slamming the other girls in this line saying " get lost u kijibaes....u wanna die kijibaes ! " 

=))

YS - @sa0irse unni , @denarvie , _ , _ , ............. ( YS's reaction seeing his line is this 

:-O )

Mr. X - @hazelzerone , _ , _ , _ ..........need to see after he actually appears to see this line becoming long too
those with FLMP syndrome - me.....&......not sure who else :P
YN & RJ - both saying " what ?? ......no one after us ?! 

=((

"
.........................this is just for fun chingus.......don't take it the wrong way please......i'm not even sure 100% whether i m right in guessing the names of the fans here

:|

loli said: Guys, i believe perry park is older than it seems like. because when perrry park came out and met RJ, he was telling RJ to be respectful to him and the music and his fashion style resemble that of an older guy. I just like Perry style of not caring much but enjoying life lol..

Archived