said:

moodypie

said:

onnififi

said:

moodypie

said:

dimples21

said: @/moodypie- hello finally watch all12 episodes of this awesome drama. It makes you laugh, cry and get angry. My favorite personality is Se-gi. Looking forward to this weeks episodes. The lead actor is awesome portraying all the different personalities.

@sophiajett, sorry chingu, I was watching Giant in Russian with the Alliance team translation which our @plappi chingu is a member of ‘cause I was late in finding this wonderful project. So I don’t know where you can find eng subs. I will pm you if I find it though. But for now you can try viki.

@madlena thanks chingu ;) I just searched the Banila co site but couldnt understand anything LOL so I saw their products in another site. giving the link below-

http://en.koreadepart.com/item/1420778060/banila-co-seoul-wonder-smooth-gel-eyeliner-shine

So may choices for Segi but one I listed can be used by both Segi and Yona :)) its perfect for them :)) :))

Guys dont forget secretary Choi became Gu (old) Se Gi :)) :))
Kill.Me.Heal.Me.E12.150212.HDTV.H264.450p-LIMO.avi_002090220
cr:thetalkingcupboard

its funny to see him in SSG style.. =)) =)) =))
even in the bts it said JS and HJE almost didnt recognize him.. :)) :))

well Se Gi is FaPe :-* Fashion People :))

@littleloony great choise chingu but SeGi uses (judging bu the pic in the cosmetic store) the Banila Co triple wonder auto gel liner. here is the link:
http://en.koreadepart.com/item/1385538387/banila-co-triple-wonder-auto-gel-liner

Guest nazzy1109

@dhyca chingu......not only u......i also feel that JS feeling to HJE becomes deeper since Secret.....by that of course i mean that they've become really good friends......they trust each other, discuss their roles with each other, create adlibs with each other.......i'm not sure whether other OTP celebrities r soo close like them (never saw bts of other dramas that's why lol )......let me show u :D ---->
1) JS helping HJE down after poster photoshoot ends                                                                        tumblr_njxlbs3dEt1u8yawfo1_400.gif

2) the scene where in the airport RO drags RJ away forcefully, covering her mouth from revealing his identity......HJE afterwards sits on the floor i think saying that it's hard to shoot being dragged like that.....then JS helping her up fixing her hair                                             tumblr_njxldsjnGz1u8yawfo1_400.gif
3) HJE fixing JS's hair while shooting for SG - RJ kiss                                            tumblr_njxljwQreQ1u8yawfo1_400.gif
4) both listening to music (due to too much surrounding sounds) to get in the mood as well as comfortably practising the angle of RJ - DH kiss scene                                               tumblr_njxl91pQT81u8yawfo1_400.gif

5) JS doing fist shake & hand claps with HJE at SG - RJ arcade datetumblr_njxl5899vz1u8yawfo1_400.gif tumblr_njxl6uW9nQ1u8yawfo1_400.gif

6) HJE playfully hitting JS on his back after pulling him up on the bed, both laughing at RJ - YN scene                                               tumblr_njxlwwr8Ek1u8yawfo1_400.gif

Hello chingus, I missed so much fun ... My RL was not exactly fond of me the last a couple days......but,  from  tomorrow I am completely free to enjoy with all of you ...
@moodypie Great signiture   :)>-
@Rie_Nguyen  Welcome back chingu, you are a superstar for us! And you probably thought this picture

201310162208122510_1.jpg

Guest nazzy1109

nazzy1109 said: i see there r new queues forming........hmmm let's see ----->
SG - @onnififi unni , _ , _ , _ , _ , ............... i wonder what my postion is in this never ending line !!! @-)
DH - (not sure who's the first so in no particular order here ) @juju84 , @Mau_Cherry , @suissou , @emme85 , @EmoA , _ , _ , _ , _ , ........another never ending line !!! 8-}

FP ahjusshi - @eunsuhae unni , @madlena , _ , _ , ............ :-??
RO - @yoyo_icecube , @Kail14 (congratz for ur graduation dear), @moodypie , _ , _ , _ ..........Yo Na rushing in bodily slamming the other girls in this line saying " get lost u kijibaes....u wanna die kijibaes ! " =))
YS - @sa0irse unni , @denarvie , _ , _ , ............. ( YS's reaction seeing his line is this :-O )
Mr. X - @hazelzerone , _ , _ , _ ..........need to see after he actually appears to see this line becoming long too
those with FLMP syndrome - me.....&......not sure who else :P
YN & RJ - both saying " what ?? ......no one after us ?! =(( "
.........................this is just for fun chingus.......don't take it the wrong way please......i'm not even sure 100% whether i m right in guessing the names of the fans here  :|

nazzy1109 said: @dhyca chingu......not only u......i also feel that JS feeling to HJE becomes deeper since Secret.....by that of course i mean that they've become really good friends......they trust each other, discuss their roles with each other, create adlibs with each other.......i'm not sure whether other OTP celebrities r soo close like them (never saw bts of other dramas that's why lol )......let me show u :D ---->
1) JS helping HJE down after poster photoshoot ends                                                                      

2) the scene where in the airport RO drags RJ away forcefully, covering her mouth from revealing his identity......HJE afterwards sits on the floor i think saying that it's hard to shoot being dragged like that.....then JS helping her up fixing her hair                                             
3) HJE fixing JS's hair while shooting for SG - RJ kiss                                 
4) both listening to music (due to too much surrounding sounds) to get in the mood as well as comfortably practising the angle of RJ - DH kiss scene                                               5) JS doing fist shake & hand claps with HJE at SG - RJ arcade date 
6) HJE playfully hitting JS on his back after pulling him up on the bed, both laughing at RJ - YN scene                                               

Archived