[MANGA] 3D Kanojo

13infamyss

Ahhh~ Another manga I'm so addicted to! Really, you guys should check this series out.

sdsdsd.jpg~original

Plot:
The story is about Tsutsui Hikari, a 100% otaku, and he's not afraid to show it. Obviously being an otaku who goes crazy for games and girls that aren't real, he is an outcast in class and only has one friend, who also happens to be an otaku. Despite that, he is content with how he lives; it doesn't matter that people make fun of him. He thinks the virtual world is a much better place to live in anyway than the real world, so to hell with everything. Well, at least that's what he's thought of until his path crosses with the hottest girl at school, Igarashi Iroha. Iroha lives up to her stereotypical image: hottest girl, went out with a lot of guys, didn't care much about school, and mostly skips her classes. First meet and Hikari knows better than to ever cross paths again with this girl. She definitely is a walking danger zone. An event happened that changes his perspective about Iroha, and now he is well-known as an otaku who's dating the hottest girl at school!

Volumes: 9 (Ongoing) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=67901

What I think of this series:

I am seriously in love with it! One chapter was all it took and I was like, "OK! SOLD!" xDD Hikari reminds me of Miyamura from Horimiya a lot. They are both dark and isolated from the world, but their perspective of it gradually changes when the popular girls at school came into their lives, loved and accepted everything about them, for who they really are. One thing I most liked about Hikari is that he is never scared of what people would think of him for being an otaku. As someone who still enjoys watching anime and so obsessed with manga, I feel like we shouldn't be afraid to let people know this side of us that's into these. Anime and manga are ageless. It's not something that's only for kids, and we shouldn't feel bad for still wanting them. No one has the right to make you feel inferior for going for things that interest you. And that's why I really like manga. It's an eye opener for people who feel bashful for being a fan of anime and manga.

In any case, whether Hikari isn't afraid to tell the world that he is an otaku or not, he still has a lot of insecurities. He grew up alone, was contented with it, and so when Iroha came into the picture and wanted to go out with him, he had his guard up. "Someone like him" shouldn't be liked by "someone like her". It's this stereotypical barrier that always get in between people. Hikari has grouped himself differently from what Iroha might belong to. Nevertheless, in the back of Hikari's mind, he's already attracted to her and can't help but like her anyway regardless whether she's just playing with him or not.

Let me know what you guys think of this! siiigh there are so many manga series that I wish were licensed and can get my hands on them physically :(

g000.jpg~original

3Dkanojo.jpg~original

3d_kanojo_by_heroine_15-d79p8le.jpg~orig

Archived