UPDATED-Amanda Bynes shocking claims about the paternity of sister Jillian's baby

sugarplum892

class="headline" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1415412770206_1824" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 42px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 40px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Amanda Bynes: It's My Parents' Fault I Had to Sleep at a Shopping MallAmanda Bynes took out nap outside of a Bloomingdales in L.A. on Thursday. (WENN.com)

No, that wasn't Goldilocks snoozing outside Bloomingdales at the Beverly Center in L.A. on Thursday. It was Amanda Bynes — and, according to the actress, it was all her parents' fault.The troubled 28-year-old, who recently revealed that she suffers from bipolar disorder, was photographed looking worse for wear napping on a mall couch. She had on red sweatpants and rubber sandals, a black jacket and sunglasses as she conked out among the shoppers.
After learning she was photographed, the Hairspray star  took to Twitter to explain the sad sight and placed the blame on the ongoing battle she's fighting against her parents, Lynn and Rick Bynes.
Bynes's battle with her parents is a nasty one. Her mother was once again appointed conservator of Amanda's estate and finances after convincing a judge that the former All That star was incapable of overseeing her money. (They claimed she was throwing away her $5 million fortune, buying strangers on the street Cartier jewelry and other gifts.) Meanwhile, Amanda has accused her father of physical abuse on multiple occasions.
Lynn and Rick, who were photographed packing up their L.A. home in advance of a move back to Texas, are now working to hire a third party to act as Amanda's conservator and be responsible for her daily needs.
"Her parents love her so much that they are willing to relinquish this little bit of control," a source told People of Amanda, who was released from a psychiatric hold on Oct. 30 against her parents' wishes. "Her mother being conservator is not doing her any good and Amanda is not progressing. They want someone she will respond to and work with. A professional conservator can live with her, have constant access to her and is equipped to deal with everything in a less emotional way."
A lawyer for Lynn wouldn't comment on the situation to Yahoo.
Until that new conservator is in place, Bynes's parents are giving her gift cards for her daily expenses, according to TMZ. So she has no cash, but has American Express gift certiicates in the amounts of $50 or $100 a day, to live off of.
To make ends meet, Bynes reportedly wants to get a job as a bartender, according to the website.
Amanda has reportedly had several offers of a place to stay other than a mall couch. One of those came from limelight loving Heidi Montag of The Hills fame. No word if Amanda reached out to her, but we are doubtful that would better the seemingly unstable star's situation.
But at this point, it's clear Amanda needs all the help she can get. Fingers crossed she gets it before it's too late.
Source

Amanda Bynes shocking claims about the paternity of sister Jillian's baby
Amanda Bynes has made some new shocking allegations against her dad. While confirming that her parents are indeed moving back to Texas, Bynes accused her dad of possibly fathering her sister Jillian's baby. On Tuesday, Amanda Bynes posted an old picture of herself and Jillian with a disturbing caption about the paternity of her sister's baby to Instagram.

Bynes has made multiple accusations about her father in recent months. Aside from claims that her parents are trying to take her money, Amanda also has made claims that her father abused her and continues to leer at her and make her uncomfortable. The most recent though, regarding the paternity of her sister Jillian's baby is pretty shocking. The picture was captioned, "My parents plan on moving back to Texas to be with my ugly family. My sisters expecting her first child with Brandon but I think my father is really the baby's daddy - the timing adds up !"
Each time Bynes has taken to social media to attack her dad with claims of molestation and abuse, hours later she posts a rebuttal. For example, a photo of Amanda Bynes' father was posted to her Instagram account on Nov. 5 with the caption, "FYI If you see this man then call the police and hide your children he belongs in jail for the rest of his perverted life." Just hours later the same photo was posted with a different caption. This time it read, "My father never touched me I just wanted my belongings and control over my finances again so I can move to nyc and become the person that im becoming and have some more plastic surgery so I can be pretty for my soon to be husband!"
Previous accusations about Amanda Bynes' father have been posted to Twitter but then deleted soon after. Amanda took to Twitter just one month ago and posted a series of Tweets about her father Rick Bynes. The now deleted tweets included, "My dad fondled himself in front of me so many times that i started recording him on my phone in hopes of catching him saying or doing something inappropriate around me so I could get him arrested & put in jail for the rest of his perverted life."
Amanda claimed that her mother knew of the abuse and did nothing to stop it. She even claimed that she was seeking a restraining order against her dad. As with all the other times that Amanda claimed her dad abused her, before deleting the entire series, she claimed that her micro chip made her do it. So far, Amanda Bynes hasn't refuted her most recent claim that her dad might have fathered her sister's baby.
Source

Archived