Keira Knightley rules out Pirates of the Caribbean return

sugarplum892

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Keira Knightley rules out Pirates of the Caribbean return
Keira Knightley has ruled out a return to the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. 
The actress played Elizabeth Swann in the first three Pirates installments, and her co-star Orlando Bloom recently suggested he would be open to coming back.
movies-pirates-of-the-caribbean-dead-man

"No, I don't think so," Knightley told Digital Spy when asked about a return. 
"It was an amazing point in my life, but it was a good five-year chunk. It was incredible, but I can't really imagine going back to it."
The fifth film, entitled Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, is currently in the casting stages, with Javier Bardem rumored for the villain.
A slew of young actors including Ansel Elgort and George MacKay are in contention for the male lead. 
Knightley's new film The Imitation Game is released this Friday (November 7).
Source

Archived