[Drama 2015] Heart to Heart 하트 투 하트

jwand

It would be a twist indeed.

Grumps might have not known it wasn't his son who started it.  The way he keeps talking to Butler Ahn, it seems like he's protecting his son from the crime.  Dad seems mighty guilty as well.  From what YS said, they were arguing and the kids were told to go outside and play.  So why would Dad be trysting in the shed right after that?  That part makes me discount that theory. 

If Dad set the fire accidentally, he'd probably never smoke again the rest of his life out of guilt but he still does (if I remember correctly).... what if Mom and Dad carried on arguing outside and ended up in the shed somehow and the fire started during their argument?  That would make sense too - and I remember that Il Suk called out for his mother when he was screaming for help.  Significant? 

That would make sense in a way - Mom unable to bear the guilt (YS tells her that she became sick because of her guilt) and Dad hiding the truth.   Maybe Mom can't remember either how that fire started either. 

Aigooo- my head is spinning - I've talked myself into a corner.....ok, will wait patiently for tmorrow's episode - hope they won't drag out the angst and secrets beyond Ep 15.  I'd like Ep 16 to be all about their happiness.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG  OMG
My dream comes true !

I think of him, Daniel Choi, when I saw Oh Jung Tse in the supermarket.
And he will appear this week!

The three musketeers are joining Heart to Heart !
What a tie!

Choi Daniel 'Heart to Heart' cameo 'Choi Kang-hee and special bond. "

201503061053777180_54f909c13fc1d.jpg

10154337_813235802039717_509112768_n.jpg

Daniel is always so sweet to Choi Kang Hee, I love when they are together.

Guest micela

@dfwkimchi I Don't think that's the case.

In my opinion, the real culprit is YS's Father. Because the day he hear about the fire incident again, he got drunk, went to see his dad and he started to say weird stuff, so his dad told him to shut up.

And for the old man do all he could to cover everything up. It has to be son and not his daughter in law.

In a few hours we will know for sure

Guest pixiehong

Hi and good evening everyone. This is my first time joining you guys after being a silent reader. I visited this thread everyday for the past months. I'd like to say many thanks to all of you for the videos, pictures, links etc. You guys are amazing. I'm sad this great drama will be end tomorrow, what am I gonna do with my life after this. Sigh. I watched this drama because of CKH. But suprisingly, I'm falling in love with CJM. I knew him but I never watch any of his drama. So I marathon all his drama and movies including What's Up Fox, Goodbye Solo, Cinderella Sister, Glory Jane, Reset and all. What a great actor he is. But I think here as Ko Yi Seok was his best performance ever. I envied Cha Hong Do so much. I want to have a boyfriend like Yi Seok too. He is such a gem. Whatever happen in tonight and tomorrow episodes, this drama is already my 2015 best drama. I'm sure we will get our happy ending. I love all the gentle and tender kiss they have been sharing previously but please give us one hot kiss for the final ok? Hehe.

Nonglak Koomkamhaeng said: As far as I know, they have known each other for many years (when I have just  come to Korean dramas for only two years).  For Daniel, it is a personal bond.  Actually, in 2011  they nearly joined in a drama, but Choi Kang Hee prefered to choose, "Protect the Boss". They therefore have never met on screen.  Daniel and Oh Jung Tse have always been by her side when needed.  I see this an adorable relationship.

Recently, Daniel invited Choi Kang Hee to his radio program.  I have difficulty pasting any clips in (only) Soompi so I must apologise.
You will sense  the atmosphere when they worked together.  Cute and warm.

Well it is official:

The father is the one that set the storage unit on fire.  He and YS's mother were arguing and he chased her into the storage unit where she locked the door and he broke a window with a rock yelling and threatening her and he lit the lighter and dropped it in setting ropes and things on fire.He gets mom out carrying her on his back as it spreads and is a blaze but is not aware that his son is in there. Later YS is trying to go in and yelling at his father that his brother was in there but the fire was too out of control for them to save him (i doubt he was alive anyway at that point.) Dad was holding on to YS as he was crying distraught and realized what he was saying. Little HD was seen a good distance away never having lit the match at all holding the match box and unlit match in her hand in a daze looking at the fire.

I'm so hopeless with the live streaming link.
It started with the flashbacks

Ldy Gmerm

said: Well it is official:

The father is the one that set the storage unit on fire.  He and YS's mother were arguing and he chased her into the storage unit where she locked the door and he broke a window with a rock yelling and threatening her and he lit the lighter and dropped it in setting ropes and things on fire.  Later once it was ablaze  YS was trying to go in and yelling at his father that his brother was in there but the fire was too out of control for them to save him (i doubt he was alive anyway at that point.) Dad was holding on to YS as he was crying distraught and realized what he was saying. Little HD was seen a good distance away never having lit the match at all holding the match box and unlit match in her hand in a daze looking at the fire.

In my opinion both dad and mom are responsible for this death..Their relationship was so volatile that they argued in such away that he threatened to hurt his wife with that lighter but instead killed his son. HE may not have known he was in there but at the same time both he and the mothers relationship was just a bit over the top back then.

Perhaps that explains why his wife is the way she is. She has a lot of guilt and YS's words to her about being relieved to have a person to blame other than herself hit home.  Frankly if dad cheated that much or they argued to that extent that he wanted to try and burn me Divorce would be on the way after I took a cast iron frying pan to his head first for doing what he did or attempted to do.

Too bad everyone else suffered for these two adults and what they did and did not face with the help of gramps. Both mom and dad have run away from the responsibility of this senseless accident and the weight and guilt fell on two children when it should not have.

Detective came to YS and asked if somebody from the household used LIGHTER!The truth prevails
YS asked his harabuji about the LIGHTER ( based from the investigation )
Harabuji tried to denied it...When Abjuji was about to say it. He tried to blocked him from saying the truth.But Abuji claimed it! He finally ADMITTED his mistakes! And asked FORGIVENESS!

P4HG6W.gif

KtsbJP.gif

Everyone were SHOCKED! Even his mother collapsed! His harabuji got a heart-attack again!

scm2lpwp.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110092781

Dad finally does it:

DS comes to the house to show the picture of the lighter again to YS and tell him that it was found at the scene and YS goes in and confronts Gramps about it thinking it was him with dad sitting at the table. Gramps tries to deny as YS's mother and everyone else comes out. Dad finally stands up and admits it was his lighter or he used it and mom yells out something and falls to the ground as YS looks at them eyes wide and gramps sits down about to have another heart attack.

Not sure of what Dad or mom admitted to in the end exactly if both or either were at fault but whatever it was shocked the rest.

Archived