[Drama 2015] Heart to Heart 하트 투 하트

jwand

class="video-title mts" data-block-track="containerLink"Heart to Heart - 하트 투 하트LICENSED ON 0gGiBbP.png
VIKI CHANNEL: http://www.viki.com/tv/25491c-heart-to-heart

Licensed regions: US/Canada + QCs

kvQxxkt.png

A romance drama about a woman who suffers from social phobia and has a problem with severe blushing. She has a strong sense of curiosity and learns from books and the internet. One day, her grandmother dies and she begins doing housework as a maid, but disguises herself as an elderly woman. Through an incident, she meets a psychiatrist, Ko Yi-Seok.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, january indeed filled with drama that has male/female lead with personality disorder/psychology problem. And Heart to Heart is one of them.

Already watch the 1st episode and it was quite okay.

I'm actually looking forward to see how Yi Seok (Chun Jung Myung) treating Hong Do anthropophobia as he also actually has psychological problem himself.
And I think his problem also can be said as quite severe. How come he cannot remember the thing he did in the consultation room where he ends up having a patient who are stabbed on the neck with his pen and blood all over his two hands?

Can't wait to see the next episode as later Yi Seok will help Hong Do (I could say he is rather forced than glad to help her) ;))

I just finished watching the first episode, and I was quite surprised by it. I didn't anticipate the psychiatrist, KYS, to have so heavy psychological issues himself. CDH is very quirky. How she must suffer from her phobia! I think Choi Kang-hee is doing an awesome job depicting a person with antropophobia.

The story is definitely different from my expectations (in a good way), so I'm interested in seeing how this develops. The detective is cute and it would be refreshing if he would end up romantically with our lead actress. There have been so many dramas lately where the psychiatrist and his/her patient have ended up together (which if I may add, is ethically very "iffy"). Anyway, I'm glad to see mental struggles and illnesses coming to light more in Korean dramas. It will fight the stigma surrounding mental health problems, and raise awareness. :)

Waiting for ep 2 ! :-bd

Guest Kdramaftw9

OMG!! I LOVE this drama! Its so fresh, cute, and interesting. I watched it without sub so I wasnt really sure what was going on. I have a question: why does she dress up like a grandma? Is it because she didn't want to talk to people unless she is in disguised?
As for the OTP, at this point, I'm voting for the cop. He is so adorable! As for our main lead, he such a jerk! but I'm sure in dramaland, he will change. 
Took some psychology classes in college and it is true that psychiatrist sometimes can have problems of their own due to stress. I mean, how much can you take when everyone comes to you about their problems. I guess that is the con of being a psychiatrist. 

Guest spiritingaway

Kdramaftw9 said: OMG!! I LOVE this drama! Its so fresh, cute, and interesting. I watched it without sub so I wasnt really sure what was going on. I have a question: why does she dress up like a grandma? Is it because she didn't want to talk to people unless she is in disguised?
As for the OTP, at this point, I'm voting for the cop. He is so adorable! As for our main lead, he such a jerk! but I'm sure in dramaland, he will change. 
Took some psychology classes in college and it is true that psychiatrist sometimes can have problems of their own due to stress. I mean, how much can you take when everyone comes to you about their problems. I guess that is the con of being a psychiatrist. 

Kdramaftw9 said: OMG!! I LOVE this drama! Its so fresh, cute, and interesting. I watched it without sub so I wasnt really sure what was going on. I have a question: why does she dress up like a grandma? Is it because she didn't want to talk to people unless she is in disguised?

I've watched both episodes with chinese subs! 
And I gotta say, I love Director Lee Yoon Jung's little details to the cinematography-  like the part where Hong Do imagined herself dancing with Doo Soo but only the feet are shown. On one hand it seems like a simple girly daydream, on the other it illustrates the various stages of their "relationship" or how Hong Do wishes it to be. Him approaching, she avoiding, both finally meeting on common ground, closing the distance, and eventually embracing. 
Lee Jae Yoon is adorable! We need more adorable Hong Soo? Hong Doo? Do Soo? moments before Yi Seok comes and steals her away! 
@Kdramaftw9 She is only able to interact with others when in disguise, cos only then is Hong Do in her comfort zone and will not blush. 

i've seen the first two eps and it looks promising...can't wait how will our hero and heroine overcome their disorders as the story unfolds ep by ep. their english BGM are very relaxing and are feel-good musics, if anyone knows the title of those songs please post it here. kamsahamnida.  :-*

Seems like Yi Seok also needed Hong Do to cure his own illness. From episode two we could see that when Yi Seok is having his 'attacks' somehow Hong Do's presence miraculously sending those 'attacks' away...I wonder what actually cause both of our leads to have those psychological problem (Yi Seok with a disease that are yet to indentified, while Hong Do is anthrophobic)

I agree that Doo Soo is a nice and sweet guy. He treated Hong Do normally despite of her weirdness. But then, there is also something about this guy, I don't know how to describe it but something seems off about him. My feelings might be wrong, so I'm going to see how the drama continue to potray his character before making any further judgement...

Anyways, I'm looking forward for the next episode as Yi Seok started treating her...

p.s When Hong Do face reddens when she blushes, she just reminds me of my skin when I have my allergy attacks :-S

I agree that Doo Soo is a nice and sweet guy. He treated Hong Do normally despite of her weirdness. But then, there is also something about this guy, I don't know how to describe it but something seems off about him. My feelings might be wrong, so I'm going to see how the drama continue to potray his character before making any further judgement...

You know, I read something about Doo Soo

apparently rejecting Hong Do when she finally bursts out a confession to him.

It's strange why as the dude obviously has a soft spot for her? I guess we only will know as the drama progresses if it's because DS has issues on his own or it's something got to do with his family lineage (only son in 3 generations). In any case, I guess that's when the romance line evolves into HD-YS & DS-SR instead.

The storyline is more complex than I thought it would be. The writing is good and very original. All of the actors are doing a good job. Choi Kang Hee is good at using facial expressions to let the audience know what her character is thinking.

Archived