[Drama 2015] Heart to Heart 하트 투 하트

jwand

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @jwand and thanks for starting this thread :) Hello H2H fans... :)Hello to some familiar chingus I see...you know who you are...hehe :)
This is the another drama about social anxiety which is related to autism (CGH), and another drama with psychiatry (CJM) in its theme. But of course, there's the tri-angle of romance between CGH/CJM/LJY, I guess? Sounds interesting.

Nonglak Koomkamhaeng

said:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6JbjEVAyLro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The 16sec version has been posted, here's the 30sec version of Sohee's preview for the drama:

So far, this drama's story and the characters seem very unique, I still don't know what to expect, but I hope it'll be good! I first got interested because it's Sohee's first drama, and I've been waiting for this since years ago. She already acted before, and different type of roles. Somehow I thought she would have a "shy" role for this drama. but it seems the total opposite, very talkative (and did she swear in the end? when they blur her lips and beep the word? haha!). I'm liking her role and her style already. I'm so excited to watch this drama! Of course I also watched other teasers and saw the rest of the cast, and they got my interest too. I hope this drama will be good and become a success.

Official Posters of main leads (Translation of OTP's message boards)CHD - Can social anxiety (blushing easily) be cured?KYS - I'm the nation's doctor!
 Kz0Z2dZ.jpgCR: tvN
(PS: If inaccurate translation, please feel free to amend. I'm learning :) )

Archived