[Drama 2015] Heart to Heart 하트 투 하트

jwand

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MadraRua said: klgirl said:
So you've finally caught up now huh? Come on then, chingu and join us in our pity party here - we've been in the pits moaning about the heartbreaking scenes from the last couple of episodes.  Not to mention how some of us would like to roast that Haraboji in hot oil for being stubborn and hurting YS so much. 

Then his next co-star will be his best partner. 

hahaha.. i think he never said something like this before.. his acting in h2h is very good compare his other dramas... my friend who hate him before (because of his role in Cinderella Sister) said h2h make her not hate him again..

*sorry my english

Before Friday come and bring us new episode, there are few things I love about the last episode 13 and 14 (I get enough of people saying that the route of this drama took into cliche direction and all- to me the execution of the story and how the character react toward it that makes a different
 From episode 13

looove the transition in this scene, and the voice of YS third voice mail is so heartbreaking, like he really is begging for her to answer the phone

:(kr6pxzNH.jpg

It's been 13 episode and i still find myself in awe of GYS understanding and caring for HD, he really the expert on put aside self ego (but then again, he's a psychiatrist, lol)
zz5J9sHR.jpg

Though  Hongdo was not crying and all but somehow it just make me feel so sad, it just show how lonely Hongdo has been all this time before she met YS :(
JgZVOneE.jpg 

From episode 14

I announce dining table scene as one of most epic scene, it was brutal, honest and punch Grandpa and mom right in their face, too bad Father, the head of the gank, wasn't there :(  if i were SeRo or the ahjumma, i will give round of applause for YS
LPdeaepm.jpg

Love how in the flashback, it's not the bed scene or the kissing scene that Hongdo recall, but time when YS treat her like when she needs to write journal or when he compliment her about going to public restaurant with DS, show how HD is being thankful for what YS has done for her4JWkm7Nm.jpg
DdXKaUYC.jpg

When I first watch this scene, i thought that yeay they finally come back again together, haters gonna hate etc! but then...it didn't even stay for 10 minutes :(HrVm4wt7.jpg
bjzEWBMg.jpg

then not too long after that, it turn out to be like this,it seems like he did this actually for HD because he knew HD wouldn't be happy if he leave his family and make them suffer :(, GYS don't cry like that you give me nightmare! :((gAB7mUaU.jpg

just to give you comparison of how 'hug me' can be so different one time to another4h3Gp8hv.jpg

THIS. right on this time, YS fix HD scarf it got me had the flashback of all this time how YS being so caring as her (unofficial) doctor, friend then over, from all the 'good job" compliment he gave when HD makes progress to the epic supermarket event, so during THIS TIME it got me and of course I continue sobbing along with GYS until he gone yfOxukQQ.jpg

I announce dining table scene as one of most epic scene, it was brutal, honest and punch Grandpa and mom right in their face, too bad Father, the head of the gank, wasn't there :(  if i were SeRo or the ahjumma, i will give round of applause for YSLPdeaepm.jpg

Love how in the flashback, it's not the bed scene or the kissing scene that Hongdo recall, but time when YS treat her like when she needs to write journal or when he compliment her about going to public restaurant with DS, show how HD is being thankful for what YS has done for her4JWkm7Nm.jpg
DdXKaUYC.jpg

When I first watch this scene, i thought that yeay they finally come back again together, haters gonna hate etc! but then...it didn't even stay for 10 minutes :(HrVm4wt7.jpg
bjzEWBMg.jpg

then not too long after that, it turn out to be like this,it seems like he did this actually for HD because he knew HD wouldn't be happy if he leave his family and make them suffer :(, GYS don't cry like that you give me nightmare! :((gAB7mUaU.jpg

just to give you comparison of how 'hug me' can be so different one time to another4h3Gp8hv.jpg

THIS. right on this time, YS fix HD scarf it got me had the flashback of all this time how YS being so caring as her (unofficial) doctor, friend then over, from all the 'good job" compliment he gave when HD makes progress to the epic supermarket event, so during THIS TIME it got me and of course I continue sobbing along with GYS until he gone yfOxukQQ.jpg

ah I finish my mourning session, and just gonna drop my last picture because GYS is currently my number 1 idol ^:)^Yq3TCW6V.jpg

cheers guys it's friday already! (in my country at least)

'Heart to Heart' Choi Kang-hee "and warm winter thanks to all viewers."

1425599169971.jpg

'Heart to Heart' cheonjeongmyeong OLD comment "Give thanks to wake the brain cells that die."

art_1425593149.jpg

I, myself, personally am grateful to both of you to make every Friday during the past two months so meaningful.  However, I feel different for this Friday.  My heart sinks, like my beloved friends are going to leave forever, Doctor Go Yi Suk and Cha Hong Do.

I love you both, never feel like this before.

10258009_1021935461169749_40253999993097

17892_1021935527836409_83077395830768515

A comment made by a fan on Dramabean Recap for episode #14 said that she suspects that the real culprit of the fire is *mom*.
?? Let me juxtapose on that suspicion – Mom thought Dad was in the shed with girlfriend-of-the-moment and torched the shed – that is maybe why she told grandpa in – Thanks for NOT THROWING ME OUT. ??
Writer-nim had managed to surprise us viewers with some curveball - why not another one ?!?
Well -thanks for the countdown to Friday @Parvin T.
Have enjoyed this show since I watched Episode #1 raw!  
Thanks cast and crew to working so hard during the cold winter to bring us such a special drama so that we can watch and enjoy this little gem of a drama in our cozy 'caves'.

It would be interesting if the twist is really mom and that is why she has been so extreme in the way she has been acting for 23 years sure parents grieve and I can see some guilt but if she is the culprit it will make a lot of sense(except where YS and HD had to suffer for it!). Her jealous actions killed her son, hurt her other son, and hurt HD not to mention hurt her daughter. If the writer makes this the twist on who really started that fire.. all I can do is this ^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D> at the way they wove this story.. It will definitely be going on my save wall to pull out when ever I need a break from something else that is causing me to pull my hair out..

Counting the hours until the broadcast..

Thanks for all the pictures and interesting post. You guys rock!!

Archived