Sara ♥ Han Tae Hee [ Joo Sang Wook ♥ Han Ye Seul] MISO Couple ♥ BoaB Current Drama 2014

heartoppaya

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B2KFHYKCEAA8lnV.jpg

JSW sending encouraging word to cheer for students taking the SAT...

Rough Translation:
Now nearing the SAT.
Do not be nervous I hope the results are good enough for your hard work.
You Go Candidates! Aja Aja Hwaiting...

Awww... He's so cute! My darling oppa... Kisses kisses from your personal Pervy Dongsaeng... @h2og- sorry sweets that I'm not active here. I first have to watch ep 3 and 4 and then I'll comment, ok? Real life caught up and I'm really busy.

Ahhhh.. I'm melting now... Our BOND looking so cool and collected with this stylish outfit! can't ask for more.. breath in and out now..(just like his doing in episode 3)..restrained n calmed himself after the yoga session ha ha ha..

Definitely getting harder to breath. How can one man BE so hot? Lucky HYS, she gets to kiss him... Btw, where IS the kiss? I'm waiting on pins and needles for it...

Me too @heartoppaya... arghhh the kissing scene I'll thnik it will be later episodes ... just like CSL .. we have to wait till episodes 13 .. ha ha..  but whatever it is i'll think our BOND is ready now .. just give us long lasted kiss with HYS .. I'll take it... ha ha ha ..

13 episodes? No can do! I need a kiss stat! Asap!

Archived