Sara ♥ Han Tae Hee [ Joo Sang Wook ♥ Han Ye Seul] MISO Couple ♥ BoaB Current Drama 2014

heartoppaya

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in love with these scenes.. so pure n tender... both clinging to each others arms ..so much emotions thru their face expression .. ahhh .. my MISO couple!! Our Genius n Beauty AJM!! Hope more beautiful scenes in ep 9 n 10 .. or r we get to see any romantic n deep kiss  scenes from our MISO couple... hahaha..

@H2og ... I loved the scene where our genius is so happy after the board meeting (didn't watch with eng sub yet) .. his jumping with joy when he saw Ahjumma after the successful in the meeting with his half brother....so cute like a small kid.. ha ha ..(hope there's a pic from that scene) ..

Melchai said: @H2og ... I loved the scene where our genius is so happy after the board meeting (didn't watch with eng sub yet) .. his jumping with joy when he saw Ahjumma after the successful in the meeting with his half brother....so cute like a small kid.. ha ha ..(hope there's a pic from that scene) ..

Archived