♥ Cha Yoo Jin ( Joo Won ) - Seol Nae Il ( Shim Eun Kyung) ♥ Dimples Couple ♥ First Page !!!!

ruzikie

Guest chatieee

@Marina Septiani I ship them too! :) I think that they are really cute together indeed, but I am happy to think that Joo Won takes care of her... Even if they have oppa-dongsaeng realationship only it is still sweet to see them together. I love the gifs!!!!

:x

Annyeong chinggu....

Hello to everyone...just wanna say that i love TC very much and i love SEK&JW pairing!

As far as i can see, their chemistry is really good!

But why, i cant see the gifs yo're talking about... is it bcoz am online via my mobile?

Am dying to know what happen in the BTS... :((

Annyeong chinggu....

Hello to everyone...just wanna say that i love TC very much and i love SEK&JW pairing!

As far as i can see, their chemistry is really good!

But why, i cant see the gifs yo're talking about... is it bcoz am online via my mobile?

Am dying to know what happen in the BTS... :((

Nadooo, i read this thread via mobile and lot of picts and gifs cannot load, maybe the signal. Anyway, it's nice to welcome more people here >:D<

Guest trangdang

Marina Septiani said: @heartoppaya waw u're piano student? I know nothing bout classic, but because of nodame and now naeil, i became a fan of classic. I love tamaki hiroshi too haha *offtopic Anyway nice to meet u! It's kinda quiet here hehe, let's make this thread a little more lively ;) @trangdang so he did it to another co-actress too? A little bit dissapointed, but it's okay that's his job afterall

Guest trangdang

I hope someday both Joo Won and Shim Eun Kyung can make a duet together ;) Joo Won is also a musical actor :D

Joo Won sang "Butterfly Effect" ^^

Shim Eun Kyung sang White Butterfly in movie "Miss Granny"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eunnij09

Forgive my delusions but I watched one interview Joo Won had while he was on a carnival ride (a scary one). So he was made to choose between his co-stars from current and previous dramas--who among them was closest to his ideal type. He answered "Eun-Kyung!" 
Welllll.... he was under intense pressure since he was being tossed around in that ride hahahaha. Sigh. I wish. 

Forgive my delusions but I watched one interview Joo Won had while he was on a carnival ride (a scary one). So he was made to choose between his co-stars from current and previous dramas--who among them was closest to his ideal type. He answered "Eun-Kyung!" 

Welllll.... he was under intense pressure since he was being tossed around in that ride hahahaha. Sigh. I wish. 

you are not the only one, @eunnij09‌. I know that his fans said that joowon always friendly with her co-actress, but, but, he choose eun kyung as the most near-ideal-type among his recent co-actress, he also personally wanted to play with her and recomend her as naeil when the list of actress came out, he always stared at her in every interview, he took care of her while filming (he did it to everyone, i knew *sigh), he complimented her acting, he thanked her for her hardwork, their chemistry is so great together! Ok. I know. I'm delusional here. Just. Please. Maybe.

But uri eun kyung seems like a private person, i assume. Hard to get info

• 2 weeks later...

@Marina Septiani @eunnij09

Sorry for coming so late to this forum, but I'm still not over with TVs especially Dimples Couple,,, so here I am..

Well, let me add you my own delusion..

But this one is real, on the interview during Shim Eun Kyung's movie (Miss Granny / 수상한 그녀) promotion and earlier in a radio, she said that her ideal type is Kang Dong Won,,, how do you think she's feeling to have to act along side her ideal type's "missing twin brother" Joo Won??? Ho ho ho hooo

:D;) :x

Sorry, if you don't know how Kang Dong Won related to this,, try seach Kang Dong Won & Joo Won,, you'll know it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, kang dong won is closely similar to JW, but...idk. I watch JW in 1n2d few days ago, it was Romantic Trip Special and JW asked Choi Kang Hee to join the boys, and he said, she is the person that he wants to protect and cherish forever, and I almost flip my laptop. I finish it by watching CT again, like crazy, I really wish SEK and JW end up together, God please...

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone please welcome me here :-)

I enjoy this couple natural chemistry n I hope I will meet them in a project.

It would be great if they're couple in real life. because they fit their ideal type 2 each other.

JW said he likes not so skinny girl, girl who eats well n looks healthy, has a little tummy n he ever said the closely of her ideal type is SEK, he ever said SEK really takes care of him. n SEK meets the other-like-her-ideal-type personality. IT'S JW RIGHT? he....he.... :D So the conclusion is.... up 2 them of course he.... :);) But if they're not a couple in real unless I hope I'll see them again as a couple in a project :x

C u again chingus♥♡♥

Archived