♥ Cha Yoo Jin ( Joo Won ) - Seol Nae Il ( Shim Eun Kyung) ♥ Dimples Couple ♥ First Page !!!!

ruzikie

10624837_866535513358645_329205530530215

10616525_866535553358641_247012307180261

10678491_859712197374310_648845569674947

Name : Joo Won
Profession : Actor / Model
Born : September 30, 1987
Height : 185 cm
Blood : O
twitter : @moonjunwon
Movies

Fashion King ( 2014) - Woo Ki MyungSteal My Heart ( 2013) - Lee Ho TaeDon't Click (2012)- Jun HyukSIU ( 2011) - Kim Ho Ryong

Drama

Tommorow Cantabille ( KBS2,2014) - Cha Yoo JinGood Doctor (KBS2,2013) - Park Si On7th Grade Civil Cervant ( MBC,2013) - Han Gil Ro
Bridal Mask ( KBS2,2012) - Lee Kang ToOjakyo Family ( KBS2,2011-2012) -Hwang Tae HeeBread,Love,Dreams ( KBS2,2010) - Koo Ma Joon

Award :

2013 KBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2013 2013 MBC Drama Awards - December 30, 2013 2012 KBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2012 2012 (48th) PaekSang Arts Awards - April 26, 2012 2011 KBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2011

10711150_860207620658101_497716687207585

Name : Shim Eun Kyung
Profession : Actress
Born : May 31, 1994

Movies

Waiting for You | Neol Gidarimyeo (2015) - Hee-Joo Seoul Station | Seoulyeok (2015) - daughter (voice) Miss Granny | Soosanghan Geunyeo (2014) - Oh Doo-Ri Masquerade | Naneun Joseonui Wangyida (2012) - Court lady Sa-Wol Romantic Heaven | Romaentik Hebeun (2011) - Boon-I Sunny (2011) - Lim Na-Mi (teen) The Quiz Show Scandal | Kwijeu Wang (2010) - Yeo-Na Happy Murderer | Bangawoon Salinja (2010) - Kim Ha-Rin Possessed | Bulsinjiok (2009) - So-Jin Hansel and Gretel | Henjelgwa Geuretel (2007) - Kim Young-Hee Doma Ahn Jung-geun (2004)

Drama Series

Naeil's Cantabile | Naeildo Kantabilre (KBS2 / 2014) - Seol Nae-Il Bad Guy | Nabbeun Namja (SBS /2010) The Great Merchant | Geosang Kim Man Deok (KBS / 2010) Hilarious Housewives | Tae Hee Hye Ko Jih Yeon Yi (MBC / 2009) - Shim Eun-Kyung My Dad Loves Trouble | Gyeongsookui, Gyeongsookabeoji (KBS2 / 2009) - Jo Kyung-Sook Sisters in Love | Taeyanghee Yeoja (KBS2 / 2008) - Shin Do-Young (young) The Story of the First King's Four Gods | Taewang Sasingi (MBC / 2007) Hwang Jin-Yi (KBS2 / 2006) - Hwang Jin-Yi (young) Lovers in Prague | Peurahaui Yeonin (SBS / 2005) A Man and A Woman | Bimilnamnyeo (MBC / 2005) A Typhoon in That Summer | Keu Yeoreumui Taepoong (SBS / 2005) - Kang Soo-Min (child) Sweet Buns | Danpat bbang (MBC / 2004-2005) - Han Ga-Ran (child) Emperor of the Sea | Haeshin (KBC / 2004-2005) Marry Me | Kyeolhunhago Sipeun Yeoja (MBC / 2004)

Awards

Best Actress ("Miss Granny") - 2014 (50th) PaekSang Arts Awards - May 27, 2014 Best Supporting Actress (Romantic Heaven) - 2011 (48th) Daejong Film Awards - October 17, 2011 BzZybWXCcAIr4ys.jpg

RULES OF SHIPPER PARADISE ^^

1. Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post which does not meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This rule is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

6. Once a couple / friendship thread reaches 2,000 pages, it will be locked to serve as an archive.

If you'd like to create a successive thread to serve in continuation, feel free to do so. This rule is to provide the ease of manageability; also, it's nice to have a new start because a thread may get slow and stale once it reaches a certain amount of pages. 

The rules may be subject to updates and changes as the moderators see fit. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. Contact any of the moderators for assistance if there are questions to inquire.

Guest trangdang

Thank you so much for opening the thread :) Along with the nice acting, their chemistry in the drama is so good ^^

BTS photos from KBS

xNXTNRP.png

S58Cwc6.png

XfsmpM0.png

http://youtu.be/cu15uggY43I

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/01/joo-won-reveals-unique-preference-in-women-chooses-ideal-type-among-sulli-park-se-young-and-shim-eun-kyung/

He was also asked who is closest to his ideal type out of his drama and movie co-stars: Sulli, Park Se Young, or Shim Eun Kyung. Joo Won replied, “Shim Eun Kyung,” his co-star in the drama “Tomorrow Cantabile.”

;)

@heartoppaya @trangdang thanks for the participation in this thread although it will take a long time for me to update but please,  i also need your help to make this thread becomes life. よろしお願いしますよ^^

I guess you have to put in the rules and regulations at the top of the page which everybody ought to follow. And some gifs suggesting their ideal relationship. We need more members so we've gotta find them. I'll invite my Narekians who I'm sure enjoy the classical music this show has offered. We've gotta find Joo Won lovers and Shim Eun Kyung lovers and followers like ourself. These are just suggestions.

heartoppaya said: I guess you have to put in the rules and regulations at the top of the page which everybody ought to follow. And some gifs suggesting their ideal relationship. We need more members so we've gotta find them. I'll invite my Narekians who I'm sure enjoy the classical music this show has offered. We've gotta find Joo Won lovers and Shim Eun Kyung lovers and followers like ourself. These are just suggestions.

Guest trangdang

This is a collection of some moments between Cha Yoo Jin & Seol Nae IL - I cannot deny that chemistry between Joo Won and Shim Eun Kyung has brought the lively feeling into the relationship of Cha Yoo Jin & Seol Nae IL. I read somewhere in tumblr complaining that Shim Eun Kyung made the character of Seol Nae IL as if she were a little sister of Cha Yoo Jin instead of a girl having crush on a boy. From my viewpoint, she did a good job ^^

The photos from DC Shim Eun Kyung

nHY6wYF.jpg

Annyoeng haseyo, yorobun :)

i'm a big fan of nodame cantabil the drama, love both actor and actresses, so when i know that will be the remake in korean vers i really anticipated. At first, i feel that i don't get 'the nodame feeling' from shim eun kyung acting, maybe because i compared it too much with juri ueno. But after i rewatched the first eps until the latest, 8th, i feel that shim eun kyung give the new feeling for this character and i looove it so much :x it's same yet different

I also feel a certain chemistry between our couple, they're soo good together. I'm very corious how this couple will found their way together (since the korean vers make it a little different, more 'k-drama' and i love it)

Hope they will be more happy and lovely moment between them :)

I'm sorry for my bad english

Guest chatieee

Marina Septiani said: Annyoeng haseyo, yorobun :) i'm a big fan of nodame cantabil the drama, love both actor and actresses, so when i know that will be the remake in korean vers i really anticipated. At first, i feel that i don't get 'the nodame feeling' from shim eun kyung acting, maybe because i compared it too much with juri ueno. But after i rewatched the first eps until the latest, 8th, i feel that shim eun kyung give the new feeling for this character and i looove it so much :x it's same yet different I also feel a certain chemistry between our couple, they're soo good together. I'm very corious how this couple will found their way together (since the korean vers make it a little different, more 'k-drama' and i love it) Hope they will be more happy and lovely moment between them :) I'm sorry for my bad english

it's a little bit off topic, i just want to share my thought. I just watched shim eun kyung's movie, miss granny, and her acting there is just perfection! She's so young but so talented, it make me envy a little LOL

because i just start watching this drama, i've also just knew that the rating is not that good and some people blame it to our main actress for that. It's really make me sad because based on what i watched in this drama, and their other works, our main actor and actress are such excellent actors! They're awesome! I really feel bad especially for shim eun kyung :(

ah i really wanna give her support, tell her that she and the other actors are done really well in the drama, but i don't know how :(

I'm sorry for my blabbering, but i really love this couple and hope the best for them especially for shim eun kyung (miahamnida, i bias here :P )

Uri couple, hwaiting!

I've just watched some video of their interview and press conference, also some FMV and BTS on youtube, and OMG they look so lovely. Is joowon always watch his co-star like that? He seems not be able to take his eyes off shim eun kyung everytime she talks :D

I'm sorry i'm delulu hehe :D

Guest trangdang

Marina Septiani said: I've just watched some video of their interview and press conference, also some FMV and BTS on youtube, and OMG they look so lovely. Is joowon always watch his co-star like that? He seems not be able to take his eyes off shim eun kyung everytime she talks :D I'm sorry i'm delulu hehe :D

Annyoeng haseyo, yorobun

:)

i'm a big fan of nodame cantabil the drama, love both actor and actresses, so when i know that will be the remake in korean vers i really anticipated. At first, i feel that i don't get 'the nodame feeling' from shim eun kyung acting, maybe because i compared it too much with juri ueno. But after i rewatched the first eps until the latest, 8th, i feel that shim eun kyung give the new feeling for this character and i looove it so much :x it's same yet different

I also feel a certain chemistry between our couple, they're soo good together. I'm very corious how this couple will found their way together (since the korean vers make it a little different, more 'k-drama' and i love it)

Hope they will be more happy and lovely moment between them :)

I'm sorry for my bad english

Annyeong haseyo! It's nice to meet another Dimple fan who is a Nodapai fan as well. I too loved Nodame Cantabile live action and fell deeply in love with Tamaki Hiroshi. I'm a former piano student, and watching that drama made me realize that what I need in my life is classical music. Like you said, I was a bit hesitant to watch the korean version because of my love for the jap version. But once I started watching it, I couldn't stop myself from loving it. I'm happy to meet you!

@heartoppaya waw u're piano student? I know nothing bout classic, but because of nodame and now naeil, i became a fan of classic. I love tamaki hiroshi too haha *offtopic

Anyway nice to meet u! It's kinda quiet here hehe, let's make this thread a little more lively ;)

@trangdang so he did it to another co-actress too? A little bit dissapointed, but it's okay that's his job afterall

Archived