[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

i'm planning to skip ep 20 but since it's already  downloaded i just skim over it.So the king was the one who commanded  WW and SY wedding , While talking over in his heart "this is the way to save you So.. ya"
WS starts turning crazy already, he  crying while repeating "i'm white tiger from Geumkang Mount...auum"  =(( but i  nothing can beat out last night ep of the jail scene that made you cried till your eyes become swollen.Even the kiss scenes only make me want to push them into the storage room. Please continue on from there.... 
If it's the king command, i wonder how will SY be able to survive this wedding? WW is a total jerk for doing this to have her.She is basically lifeless in this episode.treated like some kind of property. Especially when,  WS has to say it loud there "she is not my woman"  it was a total stab in her heart (my heart too)This 2 eps are total downer not because they're not good but it's like putting a knife to the viewers heart and it totally floored my mood because it has gone beyond the heart-wrenching mode. The writer is too cruel and heartless.
I don't  have any high hope for tomorrow ratings.
@dawnshine @onnififi we need you to light up this thread. 

1427202450-a99-o.jpg
WW + YW jail-broke to save gravely ill, Shin Yool, and surrender the antidote for the king, 
While Wang So was helpless and hopeless in the cell with no help even from the Queen Mommy, Wang Wook was bold enough to go into the jail for Shin Yool.  Without him, even our mighty Wang So wouldn't be able to save Yool's life.

Guest chajoowon

haymochi said:

eve_wu

said: The heartbreaking moment for this episode when

Wang So announced that "

Shin Yool is not my woman"

It's like thunder in the morning ... blarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Shin Yool face so desperate ...

01.jpg

And second thunder is Wang Wok asked King "

I want to married Shin Yool

" and then Shin Yool collapsed ...

02.jpg

The emotional scene when Wang So cry over Shin Yool, being forced to separate ... cry hard alone, and say to himself, I am tiger like a crazy boy .. several times..

03.jpg

I think.. i love this episode.. dunnno about other soompiers.. yes it's sad , yes it's desperate moment.. but so romantic, touch, sad, complicated.. but somehow i feel something here.. every cast had their moment so well even Wang Wook, Yeo Won, the Queen ... OTP scene... increase here too..

'Shine or Go Crazy' Jang Hyeok and Oh Yeon-seo exchange farewell kiss in tears

On the 20th episode of MBC's 'Shine or Go Crazy', Wang Sik-ryeom interrogated Wang So (Jang Hyeok) and Sin-yul (Oh Yeon-seo).

Jeongjong could survive thanks to the antidote he was handed over finally and came to the interrogation to confront Wang Sik-ryeom. However they could not reach a conclusion easily.

Under the critical circumstances, Wang Wook (Im Joo-hwan) stepped in. Wang Wook shouted Sin-yul and he were in the middle of discussing marriage between them and asked the king to allow them to get married.

Jeongjong accepted Wang Wook's request in order to save Wang So. Consequently Wang So and Sin-yul were to be separated to avoid execution.

They met each other for the last time and blessed each other before they split to go on each one's own way. However they turned around to exchange a farewell kiss.

©Hancinema

photo578294.jpg

• Like 1

"Shine of Go Crazy" falls slightly but remains in first place!

MBC drama "Shine or Go Crazy" came in first place despite the slight fall in percentage.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Shine or Go Crazy" rated 11.4% which is 1.5% lower than the previous episode.

"Shine or Go Crazy" is still in first place; however, the gap between it and "Heard It Through the Grapevine" is closing in. Will "Shine or Go Crazy" be able to keep the crown until the end?

Wang So (Jang Hyeok) was sent to prison for the reason that he violated marriage laws by getting married overnight with Sin Yool (Oh Yeon-seo).

Meanwhile, SBS "Heard It Through the Grapevine" recorded 10.7% and KBS "Blood" 3.8%.

©hancinema

• Like 1

Guest chajoowon

prenchpries said: ..annyeong!!am i the only one who love this episode?yes its so sad but its so romantic and i can really feel their love..there's no way this two can live without each other.. ps...how can OYS be so beautiful even she's crying???

The hot headed WS who is stubborn, aquick decision maker and won't let snyone hurt his people is already missing in this ep. If it's WS , no way he would let SY be taken away even if he has to use sword. I'm mad that i have to see him kneeling to WW???!!!! The smart, wise. SY who believes in creating her destiny is missing too. The smart SY always has a way eith her negotiating skill and no matter what she will do anything to save her world and she knew about her importance role to stay by WS side and assist him to the throne. Both of them look like hopeless zombies in ep 20 who accept anything from the king.

WHAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!! The viewers love this ep!!!!! Ep 20 got a 13.9 % rating!!!!!! Should i be happy or sad?? X(
AGB Nationwide 
MBC SOGC:13.9%(+2.5)
KBS2 Blood:not in top 20
SBS Grapevie:10.5%(-0.2)

AGB Seoul
MBC SOGC:15.3%(+3)
KBS2 Blood:not in top 20
SBS Grapevine:12.2%(-0.8 )