[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest madaraa5

onnififi said: Next morning at chunghae...GD, BM and GM preparing something OMG!! Is it SY and WW wedding day???!!! OOHH NOOOOO!! SY is preparing herself as bride and she has a bittersweet smile on her face! Then THE END

Guest meltedd

Neither WSR nor the King will give way today. WSR asks him not to forget about the evidence that he has, but the King says let's die together, since he has the bronze mirror pieces. WSR says oh does it not matter if you're the King, the King says it matters what kind of King you are. WSR knows he's taken the antidote.
WSR brings public appeals from the nobles asking for WS to be punished, but WS asks that the law be abolished. The Queen Dowager brings public appeals for the law to be abolished. WSR says its not been proved that it's a fake wedding. WS asks how he can ignore all the evidence in front of him, but WSR says that he carried out the ceremony and spent the night together, that shows his intention. LOL they're talking about marriage consummation.... WSR asks why SY came all the way to Korea from Gaebong, and why WS went to Chunghae to work. He's questioning everything. WW speaks up: he says that the wedding in Gaebong is fake and asks for the King to grant an official wedding with SY. (WTF) WS looks like he's dying inside. (I'd say that look in his eyes is admission itself lol. His hair is looking kind of funky today.) He proclaims that SY and him have no relationship, but everyone looks sooo sad.
The King orders a royal marriage between WW and SY in order to save her, and orders for WS to work(??) under Poong. Could this King really not do any better than that??!! SY collapses again. Clearly she can't stand the idea of being married to the elf and neither can I.
BM thanks WW for saving SY. WW says that the marriage will happen, so please look after SY. WS looks like an empty man. He saved the King but lost everything. I'm rolling my eyes so hard rn.
WS is talking to himself - I'm the white tiger from Geumgang Mountain, he repeats. He's so sad... 
WW's turn to look sad. He's sitting opposite WS and saying that there was no other way. WS nods and says he knows. WW asks WS to forget Gaebong. Mean-spirited elfling. WS thanks WW for saving SY.
SY is lying in bed and she hears WS calling Gaebong. He's here to see her. Are they allowed to hug? I don't care!! Hug all you want! WS asks if she'll go somewhere with him. They're at a pagoda, offering their prayers and talking to one another through the pagoda. It think it's the same place where they swore to be blood brothers. She looks fully recovered~ and is back in light coloured clothes. They are dissolving their blood brother bond and husband-wife bond, and will return to become strangers to one another. He prays for her to be healthy. She says that the Chunghae people will always be his people, and asks him not to look back, and do what he needs to do. They're smiling but surely they're crying inside.
So it's goodbye. She turns and they greet each other, in a formal manner (budanzhu, your highness wangso). Their sad theme song plays. This is Shannon isn't it? She looks like she might turn and run after him, but she doesn't. He walks slowly away, but his eyes are soulless. She stands up and runs out after him! (YES!!!! They ought to just run away with one another). They embrace. They must be star-crossed lovers. It's a kiss, but it's a really sad goodbye kiss. So noone cares about catching them in the act anymore?
WW drinks by himself.Can't tell if he's happy or sad. Or both. I think he's sad because he's crying. YW watches, and she looks sad and worried and troubled. WW has sent lots of things to Chunghae to prepare for the wedding. No one looks happy though. There are women here to make SY's wedding outfit. SY sheds a tear as they put wedding accessories in her hair, as she recalls her first wedding.
I for one am glad it's 11 because it means there's a chance this wedding might not occur!! I think I only liked the last 10 minutes, because once again, too much WW and WSR. The King fails WS again. If I were WS, I'd be pretty allergic to Kings by now. Want something done? Do it yourself. I'm glad the Queen Dowager is firmly behind WS now, and I think YW is too, and maybe even WW though he doesn't know it yet. There is no way WW will make it to the throne. I don't think he needs to die bc he hasn't committed that many atrocities. I think it'd be nice of the current King took WSR out before dying. 

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek whaaaaaaaat theeee helll is happeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing here!!! I have to meet the writer!!!don't you think it's about time for WS to go crazy already instead of giving in to the king with the antidote again and again and again

Arghhh the previous episode was depressing ...but this one just made me so damn mad.

WW won but also knows he lost because it is obvious he'd NEVER get SY's heart.

YW watching her brother cry said it all ...he's a fool and a loser even pathetic in her eyes.

I'd like to tthink after that kiss they went off to do the dirty. Yep that should be my only consolation for an otherwise dismal episode.

I don't dare to check for tomorrow rating... Ep 19 was sadly bittersweet heartwrenching... This?? Idk?? The two smart leads have gone into passive mode... Get ready for the viewers complaints. The original novel writer should consider suing themis drama writer

Guest meltedd

libby5602 said:

Arghhh the previous episode was depressing ...but this one just made me so damn mad.

WW won but also knows he lost because it is obvious he'd NEVER get SY's heart.

YW watching her brother cry said it all ...he's a fool and a loser even pathetic in her eyes.

I'd like to tthink after that kiss they went off to do the dirty. Yep that should be my only consolation for an otherwise dismal episode.

The more heartbreaking episodes.... Shine or Go Crazy ep20...

~Be the wedding of Prince Wang Wook and Gaebong-ah will pursue or not? noooooooooo!!

What do you think will be the next episode.... will Yeo Woon save his sister Shin Yeol or is it Prince Wang So  itself make the move stop the Royal wedding disguising as Black Ninja?

Well if you lay down with dogs.  The King is no help because he is weak all the way around.  I mean really can no one interrupt WSR when talking.
WW now has his pyrrhic victory.  
In the end he knows that SY does not love him, she is  not his former lover and  though she is alive she is now dead inside and he is to blame because he worked with WSR

The episode didn't sink in to my senses since I was doing the recaps, but I'm feeling quite depressed now for our OTP. I think although WS knew they would need to part, he didn't realize that WW's solution would extend to marrying SY. I admire his expression of gratitude to WW (highly reminiscent of the way Lee Gun thanked D Pitt for taking good care of MiYoung in FTLY). And honestly, amidst all of WW's faults, I feel this was not the way WW planned to "win" SY, he certainly didn't look happy there.

Guest gemini3105

Sad too
dwYOHoZ.jpg
Finally, ShinYool also WangWok wedding.Between her and WangSo has really ended.What they had ... just like that ...WangSo will be King ... and YeoWon Queen ...That does not change :(Love between WangSo and ShinYool is only memoriesVery SadThis is a sad Drama
:((