[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

I guess it is a farewell kiss cause they are kissing in chunghae trading .co building right..so WS must've send SY back and there will be temporarily separation so that both of them can get back to their feet..well as long as they are still husband and wife.. :)>- There are still hope.. I'm not giving up!!! [-O<

argh...just when i'm beginning to hate YW and WW...the writers do something with the story that make me revert to being neutral to them...lol
i feel the hwang siblings will end up helping our OTP, whether it'll be to their benefit as well, as long as it keeps our OTP alive and well, then i'll take it.  :-\"

Wait WW marrying SY what is the astrologist doing and WW should know SYT wil never love him why even bother just because she looks like hos dead EX I don;t thin SY will marry him she would rather leave then to be with him like that  

Well..watched it with subs..the Geumgang Mountain story was funny..they are still SoSo and Gaebong even in that situation..:D so my prediction for tonight episode:
1)YW is going to provide medicine for SY.
2)They will manage to counter attack with the wedding is fake because WW is going to give the real antidote to the king and thus the king will help our OTP.
2) WS and SY went to that place and swear to be husband and wife.
3) The farewell kiss is going to happen..just like SY said..they promised to go to Geumgang Mountain together after they both have settled with each others problems.
4) I think the king will dethrone himself and make WS his successor after they revealed the bronze mirror cause WSR will counter attack with the secret letter..

We still have 4 more to go that is 2 weeks..so we still have time for the sweet OTP moments at Geumgang Mountain.. dear writer-nim can't you just give us one whole Geumgang Mountain episode..I'm not that stingy..just one episode of Geumgang Mountain because I am so curious about that mountain as WS keep telling stories and keep mentioning about Geumgang Mountain.. [-O< 

onnififi said: Ooopppsss sorry all I just reached home after my training at the gym.....WAIT SISTERS! Firstly please let your unnie to release my laughters!!  =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) Once I reached home and on my pc and the first thing I saw is this msg...... dawnshine said: @onnififi - Ottoke? Ottoke? I hope this is not real! I don't want uri SY to be with the pinkish fool WW! Time to bring on your AYN and Panda Club.

20 episode photos.. =P~ hope, happiness...  [-O<   <:-P    \:D/no separation!.dear writer..Anduee!. [-XI'm relieved..  :-O    now can I add gifss.. :DTZRElJq.gifa5Il38x.gifg9HVfcY.gif
 YOTKGbh.gif6w9Ui06.gif
shireoyeoo:x AdpQOTm.gif
chinguss onnififi with love.. >:D< thank you..

Kail14 said: onnififi said: Ooopppsss sorry all I just reached home after my training at the gym.....WAIT SISTERS! Firstly please let your unnie to release my laughters!!  =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) Once I reached home and on my pc and the first thing I saw is this msg...... dawnshine said: @onnififi - Ottoke? Ottoke? I hope this is not real! I don't want uri SY to be with the pinkish fool WW! Time to bring on your AYN and Panda Club.