[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

It won't happen!!! If the wedding happens, this writer will totally ruined the work of the original writer.... All the fans will be so angry. Come ooo. I think they are just wanting us to go crazy just like the nuptial night cliffhanger. But this time it's 1000000000000x crazier.... X(

dawnshine said: onnififi said: @dawnshine yes your unnie saw this scenes yesterday in ep 19 and I was like aaww so sweet both of them, then I was like kiss....kiss...haha....anyway, can we tell both of them to STOP saying sorry at each other.....instead as they have promises PLEASE GO now to the mountain together......your unnie repeat...PLEASE GO NOW TO THE MOUNTAIN TOGETHER.  :D:D:D:D

Guest dawnshine

SMP567 said:Good evening   @dawnshine,  glad to see you back.  I'm getting to be bored playing here alone...Think most of our chingus are asleep.  Onnififi for sure.

Guest dawnshine

SMP567 said:@dawnshine. Watch out! Onnififi might just sleep-walk to get you for giving her a nightmare of that Gen. Kwak and ugly WSR.And the rest, I don't think they are her type!  What is Chikopek?

Guest dawnshine

SMP567 said::)  @dawnshine  I just love your eulogy.By now, those baddies who got in the way of our OTP's love life are probably sweating from an unknown force that you sent ( a chill ) down their spines  :D