[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

WS ah.. If you didn't leave at the middle of the night and had your nuptial night at Gaebong.. You won't be in tears like this.. You will be proudly saying " i'm white tiger of Geumkang Mountain aaum \m/ " . I' m just so desperate for the otp. Tomorrow preview will be the scariest one ever

dawnshine said:

stclaus said:Episode 20 when Wukie is having his lonesome tea, he says to himself that once he becomes the King, his marriage with SY would be dissolved...? Not that I want him to stay married with her, but why did he say that? And if his marriage is to be dissolved once he becomes King, what will happen to SY?Will he give up on being the King in order to keep his marriage with SY? Please don't tell me this is the way WS gets to be the King... I do not want this...
And last but not least... is there a possibility that in a moment of testosterone crazyness WS will come to SY in the middle of the night and make her HIS WOMAN, before she marries Wukie... pleeeeease.... tell me this may happen....[-O<

@onnififi and @dawnshine Thank you for your welcome... I'd love to camp with you guys, but I don't think I can... too much going on in my life... 
I appreciate your comments and insights... Cheez it's going to be a loooong wait for Monday... it's just Thursday night on my side of the woods. I'm re-watching Chuno (my favourite drama of all times) with my daughter; I've always admired the perfomance Jang Hyuk did on that drama; I have to be honest, now that he's a bit older, he's gotten much much better, (in all aspects), just like a good wine.I'm enjoying his character Wang So very much and I absolutely love the chemistry he has with Yeon Seo; makes this drama very enjoyable. I don't think there's been an episode that hasn't left me wanting more.
And this thread is very funny... congratulations to all the gang on this thread; you've kept your peace very well.
Cheers!
~O)
PS I'm also a fan of Shadow...kekeke love his silent but heroic, manly character... ;)

Guest dawnshine

@onnififi - Unnie,  so glad you're back to your NORMAL self today. What brought you back to normal? The frog satay? Eh don't eat pinky's pressie from @haymochi. He needs that to celebrate his wedding night with BM. :))  Don't worry about not collecting enough poops for pinky. THere are plenty of poops and jerks in SOGC - WSR and his chikopek and that General Kwak. Poops attract poops, the whole bunch can go poop on each other but just leave uri OTP alone. 
I don't know whether YW has turned good now. But she seems to be realizing something, I hope it's in a good way:1) The conversation she had with SY. Basically YW didn't say much actually. SY was the one requesting her humbly to help Chunghae, which will help WS. YW saw how much SY loved WS even in an ailing condition.2) She saw her Pinky brother being very upset drinking alone that night.
Maybe uri SY has softened her, melted her icy cold heart. Uri SY does have this ability to bring light to others.