[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Who is the actor portraying General Kwak?  He is fabulous!  I love the baddies to be bad and have the voice and costuming to go with the role.  Awesome job stylist and Mr. Actor Whoever You Are.  
Maybe WS will have the black ninjas kidnap SY, taking her off to the mountain to wait for WS.  WS will be king just long enough to proclaim his marriage legal and go crazy on the noblemen, then high tail it for the hills to live happily ever after with SY.  Another possibility,  GK might decide he wants SY for his wife since he was tricked the last time, so he kidnaps her and hides her in safety for awhile, but before he can make her his, she's rescued by WS, WW, SW, oh just anybody... 
Another actor I'm loving in a supporting role is SY's brother.  Great comedic relief! I don't usually care for his type of character, but I absolute adore this guy.  
@dawnshine: your posts are a highlight of the thread.  Your enthusiasm for SOGC is contagious! Nice to meet you here, chingu.  :-bd

Guest gemini3105

5 years ago in GaeBong - ShinYool has used his intelligence to not marry GenKwak.Now, I hope ... she - ShinYool also used her intelligence .... to not marry WangWok ...Can not?it feasible?if so ... wonderful ...or as Dawnshine once said:" Hey did anyone think the same? Why did I feel their passionately farewell kiss did end up something more? Maybe SY would tell WW, "Sorry I can't marry you, I'm pregnant but you're not my baby's father!" I also dream that come trueafter that .... kiss them goodbye - WS and SY .... have a overnight together in secret.
dwYOHoZ.jpg
And then ..... ka ka ka ....Royal marriage will take place 2 months later that night .... And then .... ShinYool was pregnant with WangSo then ....ka ka ka..."Wood brought boat" ....Very interesting ... if that happens ...Oh, pity me ... I was dreaming something that ... ???Excuse me, I was so desperate ... so had dreamed a dreamOh, my poor thing .... right?

Guest gemini3105

There are some dreams'Fan : WS will remove all the SY up the mountain life.Oh NO ... NO ... NO .... That is impossible ...Why? Because ....Unable to delete history blatantlyWangSo will be king. King's fourth Goryo history. That is immortal. Being unable to change.One can only dream of: ShinYool will not die ... (hopefully ... maybe YeoWon modulated the antidote to ShinYool ...) - YeoWon, she is prepared to poison ... ., she also developed the antidote .... Ok !!!After WangSo up the King .... SY  and YW both his wife (in fact of history, he has two wives).And they ... ShinYool and YeoWon will generate the Prince and Princess have dimples.

A brief bio of King Gwanjong ( Wang So )

Gwangjong (949-975) Gwangjong was a reformer. In order to strengthen the power of the central government, Gwangjong, the 4th King in the lineage and of the Goryeo kingdom, first, made  laws to emancipate slaves in 958, and one creating the national civil service examinations. Gwangjong was a key figure in establishing Confucianism.

koryostat.jpg 
Maitreya, Buddha of the Future (18m high), Kwanch'oksa Temple, Nonsan, built in 968

©Koreanhistory.info

SMP567 said:
Hello @onnififi  :-hHere is the pic of WS and YW's royal wedding ceremony. Yes, you were right, the color should be royal blue and red ( see YW's gown. )Not sure why they chose pink for WW to begin with. Then to match with his color, they are preparing pink fabric for SY.But don't worry, we know that wedding is never going to happen.
Actually, WW ( Im Joo-hwan ) does have a baby face and looks cute with short hair. The long hair with curls and  breaded style in SOGC does not look good on him.He did look nice in "Tamra Island", though.Too bad, his role here in SOGC does not give him justice.

Guest Kelaino

Oh wow, you guys. Ep 19 is The. Best. untill now. Wow. It had everything. Great speaches in the beginning by both the archenemy and our hero. Amazing small moments with all the secondary characters (but where is Se Won?). The maid crying for Shin Yool tore my soul apart. Wang So telling stories from the mountain with tears in his eyes had me crying and giggling at the same time. There even was a tiny little bit of action, for us that like action!
Best part was Shin Yool's ''you're too loud''.
Phew. Awesome.

I'll just let me calm down for a while and then on to ep 20.

Guest Kelaino

... and ep 20 was the perfect followup. Still very emotional but not as intense. More amazing moments for every charater. The otp's goodbye and the time they allowed for it was just right. The bad guy is turning into a really worthy opponent. Cudos to the people who are making this drama.