[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                           If you come to me (SHINE OR GO CRAZYOST Part.5)

Shine%2Bor%2BGo%2BCrazy%2BOST.jpg

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: top; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
:)        :)

SMP567 said:
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: top; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"    This new OST, " If you come to me ", class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: top; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"  is mostly about Princess Yeo Won and Se Won.

Guest dawnshine

SOGC daekbak! According to Gallup, SOGC was selected by Koreans as the 8th most favorite TV program in Korea for March. The first 7 were variety shows. In other words, SOGC is the most favorite drama. I'm so happy for the SOGC team.  <:-P <:-P <:-P

haymochi said:

SMP567

said:

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: top; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"    This new OST, " If you come to me ", class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: top; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"  is mostly about Princess Yeo Won and Se Won.

Guest dawnshine

What's worse? 1) The man you love (who also loves you) is forced to announce you and him have no relationship. or 2) You're forced to marry someone you don't love. Look at SY's expression when WS had to declare they had no relationship whatsoever. She turned her head and tears uncontrollably rolled down. As though one cut isn't painful enough. Not only you can't be with the person you love, you have to marry someone you don't love. No wonder she collapsed. Poor girl, let your fans help you out. You will get to visit Gaeumgang Mountain with your Soso Hyeongnim. It won't be long. Don't give up. I know you won't, uri brave and strong ShinYool.

That's why i said it's super cruel. I know it's their fate and destiny.. If just they didn't met or she didn't decide to look for him anymore. She would still be the head assistant, a succesful merchant, helping, leading and protecting lots of people. Right now, not only she lost her love, forced to marrysomeone she doesn't love, desperate of failing to protect her people and chunghae. She even have to face all the most painful things during her remaining days. Is it worth it?? The scene when WS crying and talking to himself is not helping my crushed heart either... :((

Guest dawnshine

haymochi said: That's why i said it's super cruel. I know it's their fate and destiny.. If just they didn't met or she didn't decide to look for him anymore. She would still be the head assistant, a succesful business man, helping, leading and protecting lots of people. Right now, not only she lost her love, forced to married someone she doesn't love, desperate of failing to protect her people and chunghae. She even have to face all the most painful things during her remaining days. Is it worth it?? The scene when WS crying and talking to himself is not helping my crushed heart either...