[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest gemini3105

Thank you dawnshine!You always appease fans, the fans are devastated condition of WangSo and ShinYoolIt was comforting feeling muchJust want to hope too much for the last four EpBut dawnshine ah! Hope to have a "Happyending" is very fragile ... hu hu hu .... 
WangSo and ShinYool dream, live together on the GeumGang mountain is never realized.Because ... When WangSo up as King, he will not be able to make that dreamShinYool might die when WangSo up as King.All that belongs to only the memories ShinYoolA painful memories- WangSo never thought he would be King, so the wool was theGeumGang Mountan dream ...-ShinYool not want WangSo not disappointed .... so she agreed ...- ShinYool know WangSo would become King, she will quietly die for it ...- What is ShinYool unexpected ... she was WangWok ensnare a wedding :(( :(( :((

Guest meltedd

dawnshine said: Hey did anyone think the same? Why did I feel their passionately farewell kiss did end up something more? Maybe SY would tell WW, "Sorry I can't marry you, I'm pregnant but you're not my baby's father!" =))

Guest meltedd

haymochi said: meltedd said: dawnshine said: Hey did anyone think the same? Why did I feel their passionately farewell kiss did end up something more? Maybe SY would tell WW, "Sorry I can't marry you, I'm pregnant but you're not my baby's father!" =))

Wow I'm very late today just reached home....So we left with 4 more episodes to go huh....   :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( I happen to saw this mv and I just realised that I have been thinking about what will happen to our OTP all the time.....anyone with me, I am also curious what will happen to SW and YW too and the end of this drama? I do hope that they will have a happy ending too... Oooppss I think the video cannot be played here...

Guest chajoowon

I have refused to watch ep 20 until next weeks eps but damn that farewell kiss looked so passionate, so hungry and desperate for each other.
Hope for great comeback for the two leads next week.   Destroy WW plans and WSR hopefully.   
I can take this if there is something to stop the wedding.  There is no happy or any good ending if SY forced to marry the pinky loser.  There can only be makjang, crazy tragic ending.   Which doesnt work at all for the kind of drama it is and historically for who WS became.   A powerful king beaten by the nobles is not the fourth Goryou king that history remembers as the one that shined and when bloody crazy....

Hmm it's sure one sad passionate farewell kiss. It's heartbreaking , SY knew that her body has gotten so weak and she only has days to live but she still wants to make sure Chunghae will be all right. WS always says that she is his greatest source of energy and that's why SY wanted Chunghae to be there as his energy and his family when she disappears later on. How much more heartbreaking can the writer make this drama be!! Looks like WS doesn't know that SY condition is that worse..... At this time he should be the one staying by her side and no one can protect her better than he does. Did he really think SY marrying WW will be the best way ? :(( :(( please stop being so passive, kill those dirty people and kidnap uri SY.....