[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

I am positive person but all the recents episodes is very depressing......tsk...tsk...tsk... @dawnshine chingu ar your unnie going home tonight I'm going to sleep on my bed instead....should I dismantle my tent too?  (:| (:| (:| (:| (:|

Guest zaabu

I said I would die if they marry her to WW. But I found I could stay alive if I avoid the episode! Pretty clever ah!!!

SY won't marry WW bur why must the writer do this to such a wonderful drama. Siggh... If only this ep didn't exist.... They could have fiven the viewers more smarty Sy and badass WS instead of the suddenly unable to do anything and full of tears two leads. In the novel YW is the baddie towards Sy and she bought SY people then poison her. Don't you think it's much a better scenario..'or the crazy writer suddenly wants to follow the history instead???!!!! Ep 19 was depressing in a good way but tonight is annoying

Guest kshowgo_stv

[150325] MBC Shine or Go Crazy Episode 20 [150325] MBC Shine or Go Crazy Episode 20

LINK HERE: http://www.kshowgo.net/2015/03/150325-mbc-shine-or-go-crazy-episode-20.html
[150325] MBC Shine or Go Crazy Episode 20

Guest chajoowon

I hope WS kills the king when he finds out he was behind killing the first King.   A traitor weak king that kills his brother as the king before and his father the first King doesnt deserve the throne.......

Okay i fell asleep and woke up to this. Gonna bang my head to the wall so i can sleep again. If by sat preview they gave me this crappy wedding scenario . Then bye bye.... I do still want to trust the writer though, They know how much the viewer love Soso gaebong. Last week i was so scared with only 6 eps left. Now i wish we only have 2 eps left that should be filled with our OTP. So is this marriage thing idea mastermind is WW? Does WS knows that? If WS wants to cry then please do cry in the corner.. . I'm gonna lead your ninjas and drag WW to the temple and shave his hair.

Oh... And i agree with your idea that will save this drama And get back to its comedic bright feeling again. WS and the ninjas kidnap her with a sack and being her to Geumkang mountain. When she woke up, WS was there ... " please be my bride " " please lend me your body" the same scenario again tadaaaa.... And we have them alone in the mountain, married ,and please make your dimples babies. After that WS can start killing those awful people and claim his throne . My mind is crazy right now But i think i can write anything better if it involves protecting my otp

The heartbreaking moment for this episode when
Wang So announced that "Shin Yool is not my woman" It's like thunder in the morning ... blarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Shin Yool face so desperate ...
01.jpg

And second thunder is Wang Wok asked King "I want to married Shin Yool" and then Shin Yool collapsed ...
02.jpg

The emotional scene when Wang So cry over Shin Yool, being forced to separate ... cry hard alone, and say to himself, I am tiger like a crazy boy .. several times..
03.jpg

I think.. i love this episode.. dunnno about other soompiers.. yes it's sad , yes it's desperate moment.. but so romantic, touch, sad, complicated.. but somehow i feel something here.. every cast had their moment so well even Wang Wook, Yeo Won, the Queen ... OTP scene... increase here too..

But WS sure looks like he is already in his crazy state with his devastated face though, blank expression , keep crying , messy hair(super smexy) , being weak , and powerless, etc . Maybe the part that means Shine when SY is there with him and he start the reformation to kill the roots of evils. Sorry i think i'm already too invested to leave this drama...maybe i should just go along with whatever 4 eps they will give me. Screw the rating too... I only need soso gaebong :P

eve_wu said: The heartbreaking moment for this episode when
Wang So announced that "Shin Yool is not my woman" It's like thunder in the morning ... blarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Shin Yool face so desperate ...
01.jpg

And second thunder is Wang Wok asked King "I want to married Shin Yool" and then Shin Yool collapsed ...
02.jpg

The emotional scene when Wang So cry over Shin Yool, being forced to separate ... cry hard alone, and say to himself, I am tiger like a crazy boy .. several times..
03.jpg

I think.. i love this episode.. dunnno about other soompiers.. yes it's sad , yes it's desperate moment.. but so romantic, touch, sad, complicated.. but somehow i feel something here.. every cast had their moment so well even Wang Wook, Yeo Won, the Queen ... OTP scene... increase here too..

Maybe General Kwak will kidnap the bride-to-be before the wedding.  Don't give up hope everyone.  Brighter days ahead.  But I do wish this drama would live up to its name, either SHINE or GO CRAZY!!  Come on Ninja forces do your deed! Get rid of those scheming nobles and get control of your country back.  Come on! Put WS on the throne and let him SHINE as king, bringing his nation forward to enlightenment! Let's have more action and less talk! 

only1khj said: Maybe General Kwak will kidnap the bride-to-be before the wedding.  Don't give up hope everyone.  Brighter days ahead.  But I do wish this drama would live up to its name, either SHINE or GO CRAZY!!  Come on Ninja forces do your deed! Get rid of those scheming nobles and get control of your country back.  Come on! Put WS on the throne and let him SHINE as king, bringing his nation forward to enlightenment! Let's have more action and less talk! 

It takes a very strong man to announce to the world that the woman he loves IS NOT his woman, if that is the only way to save her in that circumstance. And only Wang So, the White Tiger, can do it. Don't worry, guys.  Everything is gonna be all right  ;)