[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

@prettystone thanks for the translation..

SMH@HB and her antics.. so they possibly took the company from him and his brother after his father died maybe. That is why they loss their status and money?

From the recap I knew that JMY would look at HB as a golden goose. He seems to be a useless man who wants to be more and have more without really working hard to get it.  So I see him going for the affair to get money and move up in the company and he will not care that he hurts his wife. His sister is spoiled and wants more and his mother is trouble. I look forward to seeing what he does next.  I wonder how long before JI finds out about the affair.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@prettystone thnx again, amazing i hv lots of rdg to do :) i only got epis 1 last night that i finished watching & i can't wait for the next one! :)

i agree with you guys HW looks sexy in anything he wears! he's awesome also in acting! i'm so happy he's in this drama after NW wrapped up some mos. ago! they see some potentials in him & i hope he gets recognized more/more! pls joine @suchadiva42 & myself on his thread here & let's support him in every little way we could! :)

Where can I watch this? Sorry if someone has answered this question already. I scanned the forum but did not see anything. Since it's just starting, and all my friends are here, might as well get onboard now

NewKDramaAddict said: zaabu said: Where can I watch this? Sorry if someone has answered this question already. I scanned the forum but did not see anything. Since it's just starting, and all my friends are here, might as well get onboard now

Missed the 1st few minutes. But what nerve! He forgets his wife's birthday but buys another woman a rose? But now HS suspects and will even more from the previews and seeing that old picture. As they are not hiding in plain sight their activity, I have a feeling that JI will find out pretty early what they are doing. By HB has some serious issues. I guess being the daughter of a mistress...trying to figure out what her true malfunction is.

ep 4

hb says she won't join hs and jt for lunch because she feels painful to eat with them and she has enough because she has to eat with them at home and today she is dating someone, when hs eats with jt he is think of hb's date.

ji calls hb and says her camera is fixed and hb must have forgotten she even cried over it, hb says oh that camera and she just met a man who looks just like him.

jt asks when hw graduates and he will decide a job for him, hs says hw studies laws so he will work for the company's legal team, jt says he has a better job for hw instead, hs says thanks but hs won't consider another job for hew, jt says hs still has time to think it over.

jmy says he likes the food but he is a bit nervous, hb says relax and she eats with him because she feels she has something connected to him after event at island, she asks if he can be her lover.

ji wonders what hb's man looks like so she turns on the camera before her boss yells a handsome arrives and he is hw, hw says he will work until ji's ankle gets well and he introduces himself as Jack Park but they can just address him as Jack.

jmy is back to office and think about hb's words: she won't sleep with him but she is serious asking him to be her lover, hb is in her office and thinks if jmy changes his style he will look exactly like that man.

ji wants to buy some underpants but it's expensive, hw says ji can't deliver goods otherwise she will blame him for her ankle getting worse,  ji says he just worries he might work here forever, he says right and he asks for the address and it's hs's company, hw see jt and hs coming and he hides away from them, jt asks hs to think over his job offer.

a man runs to hs and hw comes out to stop his attack and hs is surprised to see hw, in hs's office hs asks hw quit the law school and came back, hw says he was right coming back because he has just protected hs from attack, hs says he can't allow hw to involve in danger matter and get injured,  hw says both of them won't get hurt and he hugs hs and says he missed hs.

jt is told hs was attacked by a man who went to bankrupt because of hs's work, jt says they must keep the attack from the press and it was hw who took cover for hs, he wonders why hs hided the fact hw has returned, he asks his man to find out more info about two brothers and he wonders what game they are playing.

hw says he won't run away but he has a job to work right now, hb comes in and is surprised seeing hw, hw says she must come to see hs and hs didn't get hurt, hs says he is fine and hw says he will leave for her to be with hs and he leaves.

hw sees hs's secretary and he wasn't fired.

hb says hs should have told her hw returned, she says everyone in her office talked about the attack so she as his wife she must come to see him, hs says she has came so she can leave now, she says she won't attend a gathering tonight and she begs him for allowing her, he says so he has to allow her because he isn't a heartless hubby, he wonders what trouble she is getting into.

hb takes jmy to get a hair cut and play model for her, she takes a photo of him and he says he feels embarrassed and she says he will get used to it, she insisted driving him home and says how coincident her friend lives nearby too.

ji sees some old furniture and wants to take it back home.

jmy says he isn't sure if he will accept hb's gift, hb says it is some compensation for what he did for her at the island and he will get more if he is her lover.

jmy sees ji with furniture, ji says she needs him to help to take it home and he says they aren't beggars and she should buy new ones and he leaves her and she says she has to save money, hw takes photos around before seeing ji, she says he can't take her photo and he says he didn't and he just took some photos around here and he also liver nearby, he says he will take the furniture for her since they aren't strangers and her ankle was injured, in ji's home she wants to make juice for him but he says he won't stay because he is scared of her mom and hubby after they attacked him last time, he says she can't bother him again using her ankle as excuse and he leaves, she says he is a jerk.

ji is surprised to see all new pricy clothes, jmy says he didn't pay for it but the company because he works at the strategy team, ji notices his new haircut and he says the company also paid for it before leaves for bathroom, she says it's weird and wonders if he used her credit card, in the bathroom jmy says he didn't do crime but why his heart beats so hard, he recalls hb's words about if he is her lover and he will get more from her and he only needs to eat and drink and drive with her, he says he must wake up and get his mind right.

hb paints and thinks about jmy really looks like that man, hs comes in and asks why she paints again since she has stopped painting for a long time, he says there must be something that changed her mind, she says she is beautiful so she paints and she wants to finish an unfinished painting that's supposed to finished years ago.

jt's mom asks hb the reason for her to paint, hb wants to says it's for her to be acknowledged as the daughter of her father who was a painter, but instead she tells mom she wants to use paintings to express her feelings and mood, mom says right the paintings can express the painter's feelings and mood but she can't find true heart in hb's paintings and it is the most important, mom seems to be a good person.

jmy's mom asks if he is sick since he stops eating, sis he is weird since he usually liked rice so much, he says he isn't a pig, jmy and ji are in their room and ji asks if something is troubling him, she shows him new underpants and says she will buy new pants for him because she still remembers his words: fashion sense's final touch is underpants, lol she says he must put on the new underpants before going to work, after she leaves he says she was making him feeling guilt.

hb wonders about ji's mom's word about true heart and gets angry, bh's mom asks why hb didn't talk anything and why she is just angry, hb says she will be back to the company and mom warns her not go to other places.

jmy asks a coworker if hb was late for work sometimes and the worker says late for work is their boss's privilege, jmy gets a call from hb saying stop working and start playing, it's about climbing walls, hb says it's difficult to start it but he will get used to it, he says he fears highness, she says she will be his teacher and they should address each other informally when they are alone.

at school, hb's kid stumbles ji's kid down but she and her game deny she ever did it and she bullies another student to buy breads for her, ji's kid wants to help that student and she says whoever wants to eat a bread should go to buy it.

hs arrives hw's house and says let's talk, hb says climbing walls is interesting and it relaxes nerves and jmy agrees,  she says she will drive him home because she will meet friends there.

ji arrives at friend's coffee shop, friend says ji should get more rest for her ankle or she will get ill for working all day, ji says she has strength of a korean ajumma, friend says she can give the camera to hb for her, ji says she wants to talk to hb about gossip, friend says tiger arrives and the tiger is hb, jmy calls ji and asks if there is any plaster at home, ji sees him outside the shop and she tells friends she will introduce her hubby to them, she goes out and asks jmy in but he says he feels his whole body sore so ji starts massage him and they laugh to each other and what a love scene and hb sees it from inside the shop.

preview:
hb: you are so kind and so understanding, do you want to show it off to me?
jt: i heard hw has returned to korea.
hs: perhaps djt has contacted him, you go to ask around.
jmy mom: you must endure it, you have tried so hard to get the job, you can be detested by your superior.
jmy: it's for the family.
hb: if this isn't enough i can give you more.
ji's friend: what? you wretch girl!
ji: don't, i can't accept it.

hi, I'm a silent lurker & just popped in to ask some clarifications. most of my doubts were cleared after reading recaps by @prettystone. Thank you ^:)^.
Did JI and her family move from jeju recently?when her daughter went to school the teacher said that she is from jeju but then it doesn't seem like JI's husband & family are from jeju.What about JI's mom?is she lying to her daughter that she is living in her friend's house or does JI thinks that she is somewhere else.
Have these been mentioned in the drama. if so please enlighten me Thank You.

@prettystone,  I thank you.  

@SujathaS,  First Off Welcome Aboard.. I'm also confused with this drama as well due to my bad streaming at the time it airs so I need to re-watch the aired ones from a site to try and make sense of whats going on   

SujathaS said: hi, I'm a silent lurker & just popped in to ask some clarifications. most of my doubts were cleared after reading recaps by @prettystone. Thank you ^:)^.
Did JI and her family move from jeju recently?when her daughter went to school the teacher said that she is from jeju but then it doesn't seem like JI's husband & family are from jeju.What about JI's mom?is she lying to her daughter that she is living in her friend's house or does JI thinks that she is somewhere else.
Have these been mentioned in the drama. if so please enlighten me Thank You.

ep 5

jmy says his body sores everywhere.

hb says she felt better now after asking the man (jmy) out to play, ji says hb can't because they are married with wife and husband, hb says lover and husband are not the same and she isn't asking for a divorce and she will show the photo to ji to shock her, ji gets calls from jmy asking if there is plasters at home and she sees him outside and she tell hb she will introduce him to her, she goes out and asks him in but he refuses saying he feels body sore so she stared to massage him and hb sees them from inside the shop, ji asks jmy how hard he did work and he says he is the prefect hubby and she should feel luck to marry him and he leaves and she says she will help him to paste plasters at home, hb tells she has things to handle suddenly and she has to leave, friend says hb looks like she just stole a thing.

hb is back to home and almost faints, jt's mom asks if hb is ok, jt says hb should go to see doctor instead of coming home to worry others, hb says thanks for his advice and she leaves, mom says he should have said that to an ill hb, he says don't worry hb isn't ill otherwise she wouldn't come home, mom wonders if hb felt hurt after the "true heart" talking.

hb is in her room and says how jmy can be ji's hubby, ji is at home to paste plaster on jmy's back, he asks she brings hot tower for his neck and she looks at her wounded ankles and says she feels ill too and he should do it by himself, he says she still wears bandage for pretending to be sick and she lacked workout so she got hurt easily on ankles.

hw recalls his talk with hs: hs says hw can take phot shooting as a hobby but he must work at the legal team of the company if he won't go back the usa, hw says hs must respect his choice and trust him and he only wants to make documentary movies.

hs asks his secretary to watch over hw and to go to find out if jt knows about hw too.

ji knows hw has become documentary move director and is working in a sports suit brand's shop, he says he is interested in that brand and he wonders why hw works there.

hw sees ji and kid are painting the old furniture, ji says it looks new and she sees hw and says so she sees him again since he also lives around here and she introduced him to kid, kid says they did the painting here because granny hated the smell and ji implies hw leave and he leaves, ji says sorry she didn't buy a new one to kid and kid says it's unique because ji paints it and she likes it and ji says she will paint a pretty flower on it.

hs asks hb to buy birthday gift for some vip's wife because the wife will check who buys it either hb or a secretary, hb says so he should go to buy it by himself since she has a severe headache, kid comes in and hs says kid should knock on door before in and kid knocks on desk and she asks hb to get her another math tutor and hb says she just changed her tutor and kid says the tutor asked her to exercise a lot and that made her sick and she leaves and hb yells kid's name dmj, hs says the kid acts more like her than than man.

hb is cool to jmy and he wonders why, ji cleans hw's room and she gets call from hb asking for a talk.

jmy takes a coffee to hb and hb looks at him as if she is with that man and jmy says her hands are cold and he wipes and she remembers that man said the same word and he tired her shoe laces, the romantic song stops and hs watches them from distance, lol a worker comes and sees jmy and bh and says they are rep jang and director d.

hs is told on phone that hb herself did the transfer for jmy and he realizes jmy is the man hb dated that day and he wonders she put jmy into her own section for what.

ji says hb looks bad and she must have headache and she massages hb's hand and says she did the same thing for jmy and he liked it, hb withdraws hand from ji and says don't do it and ji says sorry she just worried about her, hb says why sorry and ji must want to show off her kindness and understanding and ji says she won't do it again so hb should stop being angry.

hb crashes a painting at home and says ji was disgusting and ji made her feel worse and she even wanted to teach ji to paint and that really made her more angry.

friend wonders why hb suddenly wanted to teach ji to paint and ji says hb knew her dream of being a painter, friends says why now and why not earlier and ji says they has separated for 15 years, friend says hb is very selfish and she won't help for nothing and ji says hb just won't show it but actually she is a sensitive person and friends says she won't be bothered.

jmy says his team leader changed her attitude and he didn't reply her requirement, mom says if his superior didn't require a warranty he must do what she asked and his job is important and it isn't good to be against her, he says right it's for his family and mom's son jmy will sacrifice himself for the family. lol

ji calls mom to tell her she has eaten the seaweed soup, mom says it's ji's birthday so she eats seaweed soup and why she called her, ji says mom born her and worked so hard to raise her up, mom says she had nothing so ji as her daughter suffered a lot and ji says she is happy to have mom as her mom.

sis in law says there's nothing but seaweed soup, mom in law says she dislikes it too because it's sleepy and jmy doesn't like it too, ji gets a call from kid sing birthday song, mom says so it's ji's birthday and sis says ji always made her unhappy and mom says today ji and jmy should eat out and have a date and jmy says to eat a cake at home is enough and mom says he should go to ji's shop after work and have a date with her and he says so ji should wait for him at shop.

jmy gives a red rose to hb and says he accepts her proposal about being her lover, hb goes to see mom and says she must be crazy and mom says hb didn't go crazy for the first time, hb says she wants to own an avanda even she knows she can't.

ji's sis in law drools over a handbag, hs watches her and remembers jmy's resume, he calls hb and says he has chose the handbag for vip's wife and hb can go to buy it so vip's wife will know hb buys it and hb thanks him and says he is thoughtful.

jt's mom goes to hb's room and sees ji's painting, hb wants to says it isn't her painting and mom says it's very good and the color and the expression of warm dedicate feelings and hb says so mom thinks it's good and mom says right she can feel the painter's true heart by the painting and hb is furious, she goes into her can and yells and says how mom praised ji's painting and mom even once criticized her painting so badly and how can ji is better than her.

ji says she must be hurry because jmy will off work soon, jmy gets a call and it's about drunk hb and he gets her out of the bar and says she must have drunk a lot and she says he is her lover and how could he look just like him, he says wait and he will go to call a taxi and ji calls him and he says he will come to her right away and hb goes to cross the road and a car approaches her and jmy runs grab her back and he says it's alright now and he is with her and she recalls that man said the same things and after she recalls how that mad died she kisses jmy and ji is waiting for jmy in rain and a beautiful song ends the ep.

preview:
jmy: surprise things?
ji: you have done what you never did before, did you do something wrong to me?
hb: dare you not answer my phone?
hs: jmy? what is it about this man?
woman: why do you want to have a workshop suddenly?
hb: i want to seriously show her i am better than her!
jI: who is moving in here? hubby? 

Okay chinggus I'm finally joining the party. This drama is interesting so far but I'll admit whenever I see the lead actress, all I can think of is Crazy Love. Not good at all. Lol!!
@valsava @Ldy Gmerm @suchadiva42 @awsparkle
Shame on you chinggus for not telling me hottie was almost shirtless within the first five episodes. Seriously, who cares about the plot? He needs to get juice spilled on him more often. :P:))
It's insane that JB is still going after JI's husband even after realizing the connection. This woman must be crazy or something going after a man just because he looks like her ex. JI's pathetic husband must be desperate for money because why else would he still hang around that woman. He probably thinks she's his ticket to the good life and it's ridiculous that he's seemingly willing to take the risk considering she's a married woman. His sister would be proud of him because she'll be able to buy the designer bags she craves. *smh*
I'm still trying to understand why HW keeps running away from those men. Is he running away from his responsibilities and just trying to make it on his own?
I wonder how JI loses her daughter. It wouldn't surprise me if Jb's daughter will be involved somehow.

Archived