[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava,
It looks like Mr Mop get's a makeover next ep. It couldn't be too soon.  I also find it strange that these two friends don't know each other husbands. HB it seemed has never gotten over the dead boyfriend and has been pinning over him still even through she's married. Maybe because of the guilt over her throwing the ring in the street and him getting killed is what has her still holding on to him. Sounded to me as if she said at the memorial something about a daughter.  I don't think JI took the blame but agreed to pay HW back on behalf of the mother in law. 

awsparkle said: @valsava,
It looks like Mr Mop get's a makeover next ep. It couldn't be too soon.  I also find it strange that these two friends don't know each other husbands. HB it seemed has never gotten over the dead boyfriend and has been pinning over him still even through she's married. Maybe because of the guilt over her throwing the ring in the street and him getting killed is what has her still holding on to him. Sounded to me as if she said at the memorial something about a daughter.  I don't think JI took the blame but agreed to pay HW back on behalf of the mother in law. 

awsparkle said: @valsava,

Streaming site so bad  can't watch nothing.. But from what I did see was her husband fussing at her because another man was in the house and in the room.. I think she should have told him to take it up with his mom she's the one that ran off with money that didn't belong to her/,,Also did she get conned out of the money what happen to it that she was at the police station..?    

valsava said: Streaming site so bad  can't watch nothing.. But from what I did see was her husband fussing at her because another man was in the house and in the room.. I think she should have told him to take it up with his mom she's the one that ran off with money that didn't belong to her/,,Also did she get conned out of the money what happen to it that she was at the police station..?    

I am getting the vibe that Hubby is getting to be dis-satisfied with his dowdy dressing wife. He will get to big for his britches and sees her as boring. Since she has called him I think for a job as well he will want the exciting woman and not the happy home maker. 

We can already see he is captivated by her. Since this is a daily we have a ways to go before our female OTP gets hit by the reality of the affair and the broken pieces of her marriage and loss of her child.

Let's hope the child does not die.

I am joining in that HWS is HOT!!! Is he related to the friend as her brother or cousin or something? Is he hiding from his family for a reason and they want him to take over or come into the company?

But tell me the friend who is taking her hubby does not like her husband correct. Nor does he like her. It seems he wants the company or the spot her father has maybe. Did the company or the position belong to his father? The flash back shows him as a teen holding on to his name plate.

Looks like the OTP's hubby bumps into the friends hubby in the hall and seems to recognize him or something. I am still trying to learn names.

LOL, she calls the friend for something and the friend is telling her something.. interesting and weird. Again like you guys that she does not know the woman's husband.

Did she just ask him if he wanted to sleep with her maybe? Or be with her? Her hubby is thinking. And what will she find on this digital camera??

I have so many questions LOL..

Ldy Gmerm said: I am getting the vibe that Hubby is getting to be dis-satisfied with his dowdy dressing wife. He will get to big for his britches and sees her as boring. Since she has called him I think for a job as well he will want the exciting woman and not the happy home maker. 

We can already see he is captivated by her. Since this is a daily we have a ways to go before our female OTP gets hit by the reality of the affair and the broken pieces of her marriage and loss of her child.

Let's hope the child does not die.

I am joining in that HWS is HOT!!! Is he related to the friend as her brother or cousin or something? Is he hiding from his family for a reason and they want him to take over or come into the company?

But tell me the friend who is taking her hubby does not like her husband correct. Nor does he like her. It seems he wants the company or the spot her father has maybe. Did the company or the position belong to his father? The flash back shows him as a teen holding on to his name plate.

Looks like the OTP's hubby bumps into the friends hubby in the hall and seems to recognize him or something. I am still trying to learn names.

LOL, she calls the friend for something and the friend is telling her something.. interesting and weird. Again like you guys that she does not know the woman's husband.

Did she just ask him if he wanted to sleep with her maybe? Or be with her? Her hubby is thinking. And what will she find on this digital camera??

I have so many questions LOL..

@Ldy Gmerm, @KDramaA, @suchadiva, @valsava,
From what I could understand from the official site of the family relationships.
Do Hype Bin married to Park Hyun Sun - Daughter - Arranged Marriage (Show window couple)

Do Joon Tae half brother of HB. (father's affair) Mother - Noh Soon Man
HB - Mother? - Lee Myung-ae
Park Hyun Woo brother of HS
Han Jung Im married to Jang Moo Young - Daughter. 
Mother of JI - Go Choo Shim, 
Mother of MY - Kim Ok-Ja and his sister - Jang Mi Young. 

@valsava,

You mean the old mop he's sporting and the ill fitting suit he's wearing. Can't wait to find out what this rich brat sees in this fool. 

Me too.... He doesn't even like his wife. , He had the annoyed look when she called him on the phone. I dislike him because of that and can't wait for them to break up so she can meet someone who will cherish her.

@SarahMaurice-Laplanche,  Your watching to.. Did you see her doing his feet and he had the gall to get attitude about it like he don;t want her touching him.. 

Yeah... I saw that Chinggu. Don't worry he will regret it later because when she becomes someone he will want to be with her. LOL, that will be when it get very interesting.

ep 2

preview:
ji: i have make compromise so you should make compromise too.
hw: compromise for what? from now on i won't help anyone, never!
jmy: ji, finally i got a chance, i was assigned to the strategy department!
hs: to assign him to her own department, what's she thinking about?
hb: husband is husband, lover is lover.

Archived