[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

So it actually starts on the 4th and not the 3rd. Because it is Nov. 3rd now in Korea 8:10 am and Kmichi played M-F 7:50KST but it was actual Sun-Thurs 6:50 US (east coast). Since it is am in Korea when it is pm in the States.

I will note the time thanks.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so I know what the problem is.. the show has already played..due to daylight savings it is two hours ahead now for me.. crap.. I will have to wait on raw..

So before daylight savings it was one hour behind Korea (pm to their am).. but with daylight savings it is now two hours behind Korea for me on the east coast.

7:50am KST before daylight savings in the US is 6:50pm for me on the East Coast. But now since daylight savings it is 7:50am KST to 5:50pm on the East Coast..  which is (4:50pm central, 3:50 mtn, 2:50 pacific)

Missed Cheongdam-Dong Scandal as well because I forgot to calculate the time difference.

DL the raw now.. will watch that.. 

"PlotJung-Im (Park Sun-Young) lives an ordinary life as a wife and mother. Her ordinary life comes to a halt when her friend has an affair with her husband and she loses her daughter So-Yoon. "

i wish there is a drama about a man:
STORMY MAN
plot
a man lives an ordinary life as a husband and father, his ordinary life comes to a halt when his friend has an affair with his wife and he loses his daughter so-yoon." lol

Tbh....i have never seen the guy who plays the husband...just excited its not my boy or the other guy! Of course hws will play good but the other guy i hope plays good to...any way if yous find the link to the episode send it my way...my normal site doesn't have it up yet.

prettystone said: "PlotJung-Im (Park Sun-Young) lives an ordinary life as a wife and mother. Her ordinary life comes to a halt when her friend has an affair with her husband and she loses her daughter So-Yoon. "

i wish there is a drama about a man:
STORMY MAN
plot
a man lives an ordinary life as a husband and father, his ordinary life comes to a halt when his friend has an affair with his wife and he loses his daughter so-yoon." lol

Archived