we all know he's the next big thing so he deserves his very own thread <3

- profile -

이름 : 강경준

생년월일 : 1983년 02월 11일

학력 : 계원조형예술대학 디자인과 (2004)

신체사항 : 신장-183cm, 체중-72kg

혈핵형 : A형

수상 : 2004년 MBC 방송연예대상 코미디 시트콤 부문 신인상

경력 : TV: 맨발의 청춘(2005), 돌아온 싱글(2005,SBS), 논스톱5(MBC), 일요일은 101% '열혈남아'(2004), SBS 솔로몬의 선택, CF: 씨즐, 하이트

(english)

name : kang kyung jun
birthday : february.11.1983
education : was attending gae won jo hyung arts university, faculty of design in the beginning of his career. but now he is enrolled in hangsung digital university, faculty of theater and film.
height : 183cm
weight : 72kg
blood type : A
awards : 2004 mbc award for best new actor in a comedy sitcom.
histography : barefooted youth [drama] (2005), return of the singles [mini series] (2005), nonstop5 [sitcom], sunday101% (2004), SBS 'salomon's choice', commercials for ssijel(?) and hite.

IPB Image

he is also currently hosting music bank with park kyung lim!

IPB Image

IPB Image

" target="_blank">*click* interview with kang kyung jun and park kyung lim about becoming the new music bank hosts

on a side note,
he used to have a cyworld but he closed it down during the summer probably because of too much spamming image but on his cyworld, he had wrote that his birthday was actually 1982 and not 1983. when fans asked him about his, he replied by stating that it will remain a mystery. but personally, i really do think he was born in 1982 and 83 is his "celebrity" age given to him by his company. he looks older than 83, so it makes more sense as well.

OK! pics! image

IPB Image
before his fame and fortune. hehe.

IPB Image
this was his cyworld main picture when he had it... sigh.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
very early nonstop days.

IPB Image
fashion leader! <3

IPB Image
his modelling days (high school)

imageimageimageimage

IPB Image
HOT!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
nonstop 5 captures.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
samsoon parody on nonstop. kkj as samshik:)

IPB Image

IPB Image
return of the singles caputures.

IPB Image
recent. for barefooted youth.

Guest butterhons

a few more facts about kyung jun!

가족관계: 부모님, 형

별 명: 깡, 강냉이

취 미: 운동

특 기: 미술, 연기

종 교: 기독교

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

family : parents, older brother.

nickname : kkang, kang nengee

hobbies : excersise.

religion : christian

skills : fine art and acting.

Guest uwmissy

ahh, i have recently fallen in love with him. lol. he looks so good with short hair. and he looks better after he got more fit for that one drama. he has less fat on his face if you compare with early nonstop days. which reminds me.. he was so sweet near the end of nonstop5! that's when i started to like him. haha

anyways, thanks for making this thread!

^ I clicked that link but it didn't bring me to the interview nor the news about it. I went for some searching and found the link to the vid; HERE. News/interview is HERE. Thanks for hinting the way, though. ;)

I start to take a liking to him when I watched him on NN5's SamSoon parody. :D

BTW.. I agree that he doesn't look 1983. But still, looks can be deceiving. I guess we'll just let it remain a mystery, then. :P

Guest butterhons

so im at the hair salon today flipping through a korean fashion magazine and....

joffkkj.jpg

kang kyung jun as the fall model for JOFF!

well i never even heard of the brand.. but still cool!

i ripped out the pages and brought it home with me :P

you can tell the pictures were taken during the summer though cause his hair is still long.

and plus, if you go to the website, there's little clips of them doing the photoshoot,

and it's summer.. but he has to wear winter clothes so all these assistants are fanning him down.

hehe.

more clips and kangkyunjun wallpapers at :

http://www.joff.co.kr/main.html

Guest butterhons

^ I clicked that link but it didn't bring me to the interview nor the news about it. I went for some searching and found the link to the vid; HERE. News/interview is HERE. Thanks for hinting the way, though. ;)

I start to take a liking to him when I watched him on NN5's SamSoon parody. :D

BTW.. I agree that he doesn't look 1983. But still, looks can be deceiving. I guess we'll just let it remain a mystery, then. :P

hey thanks for that!

i noticed that the link was wrong too but for some reason i can't edit that post! :blink:

soo thank you verryy much!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest butterhons

has anyone seen him on music bank yet?

i rented one of the music banks to see him host, but it was still the older hosts.

in the first music bank he hosts he has a special opening singing and dancing to kim jong gook's 사랑수러워~

i wanna see!!

Archived