[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Guest kashie19

We need to teach Hunan how to handle their dramas! 

I bet weibo is going berserk! Fans must be crazy angry! 

Edited by kashie19

Guest Checkmate24601

Oh gosh, I missed a chunky portion of the first part :crazy:  Laundry chores WHY NOW, DO YOU SHOW YOURSELF?!  What do you mean they cut the kiss?!!!  DO THEY WANNA DIE??!!!!!   :angry:

Ah YR, bless you.  Finally HQG knows the depths that BZH has also gone for her. 

THE CUTTING, the goddarn cutting is enough to touch you like exposed telephone wires to raw nerves.  It's jumping around too much, but I guess that simply means rewatching HQG Battle Royale and Finale again later tonight - yup panda eyes coming up along with another dose of caffeine.  *gropes for the coffee machine and teapot* Let's keep going Soompiers!  Fight-o, add oil! :P;)

Maybe the kiss is in the last episode?

The kiss is before BZH was on the ground sobbing hard. That was the scene. She probably had been kissing hard with him then he pulled away and cried hard and she wanted to erase his memory and all. I am pissed. What on earth is going on? Why had the producers even gave up on their series? Have they no integrity to their own story? Even if not for the kisses, they should have protested for the overall treatment. I lost respect for the filmmakers. I salute the actors for a job well done. This is Wallace's shining moment and he looked more like a wimp than for real cried hard for a good reason.

And the writing is apalling also. NMT's ending is ridiculous.

I hope the uncut version on Viki will show the kiss scene TT_TT

It won't. It's the same version.

• Like 2

THE EDIT WAS TERRIBLE, BZH CRYING SCENE JUMB OUT  FROM NOWHERE, WHEN HE CRYING ,I JUST LIKE FALL OFF THE SKY, WONDERING...WAT THE HELL IS HAPPEN HERE..ALL THE BED , SEDUCE ...BLA BLA BLA ALL GONE..THEY RUIN MY DRAMA AT LAST MIN......IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOO ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edited by YangD

And suddenly out of nowhere Mo Yan has a tinge of regret? Out of nowhere they fit our former Demon God? Suddenly.. suddenly.. suddenly...

Be prepared for the ending.

The acting is top notch. The story in itself is top notch. But the editing makes a mockery of everything.

Is weibo chat still on? TELL THEM ALL HOW PISSED WE ARE!!

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 4

hunan tv sarft are piece of richard simmons dam*ed!!!

i never feel this pis* off before !wtf why they cut the kiss scene for?!! i waiting it for so long! why why what the reason?!! burn you hunan tv !!!!

Edited by waven

Guest Checkmate24601

MY actually kept ZR's Life Stone, and the way he finally questions whether he did wrong, when he sees Luo Shi Yi's black life stone. 

*moans piteously and starts preparing a Demon God blast at Hunan TV HQ*  What kind of bloody snippity cutting action was that?  It didn't even make sense why Shifu suddenly turned on the waterworks and the part when HQG cries about BZH's scarred back suddenly turns to BZH's tears - I think the censorship board firstly has a death wish, and secondly, has developed a morbid fascination for inducing BZH to cry.  WTH!!!  Like seriously, this is the feared butchering act that tops Sweeney Todd!  *sigh* :(

We need to teach Hunan how to handle their dramas! 

I bet weibo is going berserk! Fans must be crazy angry! 

Not Hunan's fault I think.  I really cannot believe the kissing scene is cut?  I can understand blood sucking vampire kiss but the kiss between BZH and HQG?  There were so many kisses in Perfect Couple and other dramas.  I wonder why SAFT target TJOF?  They think babies are watching the drama?  Aaarghh...... the comes BellyButton the Demon Goddess ..a.aaaarh.....     Soldiers, let's launch attack to Hunan and Ciwen that our desires were short changed.  

• Like 2