[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

..., eventhough it makes you hate me, eventhough it gonna makes you expel me from Chang Liu, now my appearance doesn't look like human nor ghost........ Bai Zi Hua (Zhu Ran) : you are a demon goddess

Ladies, that Baidu link has more. Am afraid to repost because you will all surely vomit blood.   Ahhh someone posted. Never mind. Since it is blood vomiting day, again...     Now

I try to translate the 30 Scenes that has been deleted from TJOF (part 2) ( some of it quite similar to the one @springfiry translated before and I think there are parts that @miaka fy mention before

evryrone get ready with eggs and all. Might have to throw at your tv computer or handphone screen.

Patience is a virtue, funn.  Not worth to spoil your computer or mobile phone.  BTW funn, Ozzies do not not know what handphones are ... I learnt...  Save the eggs for Hunan TV or SAFT.  Hehehe.

• Like 4

6d40f7f4jw1evttqmstmag209q05hhdu.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evttqnasi7g209q05hnpf.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evttqnvwrqg209q05hb2a.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evttqomc9wg209q05h1kz.gif

ohhhh god ....i didn't sleep ....i think i sleep 3 hours ......the gifs is when Zi Hua was hurt by the water....and the scar......hehe

Enjoy it eveyone ...this serie make me so obsessed......:wub:

seriously hm...how we will have all scene in only 2 EPISODES =.=;;;;

The past gifs i posted didn't show yet sigh....

6d40f7f4jw1evtp65x42yg209q05hhdt.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evtp66u37rg209q05h7wk.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evtp67hgcmg209q05hkjo.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evsuu6w33ag209q05h4qt.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evsuu7oxotg209q05hkjs.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evsuu8p8wbg209q05hqv9.gif

awawaaaaaaaaaaaa 2 hour and 12 minutes mores :tears::tears::tears::tears: long....ok go breakfast now ..so sleepy guys...lollll

@YangD OMG YOUR VIDEO IT'S REALLY HAPPY ENDING JUST WATCH IT OMG OMG ...SHIFU SMILE IS SO WARM ....kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank a lot !!!!:wub::wub:

@sunny1020 omg thank for sharing!!! but i think it's already deleted from youku hm...wow fast :blink::blink::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

@eyeglass400_stv Here I reupload it :)and also Welcome super late in this hardcore tread Hua Qian Gu...I'm so late to welcoming all new members omg sorry!!! 

BTS HUA QIAN GU, I won't reupload in one my YT account if it's keep deleted like that hm

https://sendvid.com/mhj5aqsq  Enjoy it ;) 

@pristineqi Welcome in this hardcore tread Hua Qian Gu :D so late no worry, we probably will sleep after the completed serie in this tread ...LOLL

more 1 hour and 35 minutes to wait !!!

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 6
Guest eyeglass400

There's a BTS where Wallace plays with Li Ying's hair? Can somebody give me the link to it? I can't find it TT_TT

Oooooh~ I wish there was a complete listing of all the videos and gifs that all you guys upload here :) (So I could make my own folder with all of those stuff in it too!)

Someone was looking for an uncut version, yes? Viki already has 48 episodes of it. And with the two episodes left, it would total 50.

I'm hoping for a happy ending! Pleaseeeeee to the powers that be -- just give this happy ending to the fans.

And I would totally rewatch it again if HBO or Taiwan airs the uncensored version of TJOF!

Edited by eyeglass400

Gosh, I joined the party too late ... started to watch Ep 1 last Saturday ... fell in love n now in a non-stop rollercoaster-marathon  :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Welcome.  Better late than never.  The discussion could still continue after the finale.  I need to rewatch the drama too because I have been skipping here and there in order to catch up after being away for a long time (as away from watching this drama).  Join us tonight to watch live if you can.  

• Like 3

Hi everyone, back to my Fated Calamity (aka Wallace). Because I'm a sucker for pain and I'm starting to get use to my panda eyes I'm back again to watch the last two episodes.

I tell you I was barely functional today but it was worth it! I had to get up at  6:30am so I know there are people who are also in the same boat :)

Hey did anyone see Sexy Sifu's smile when QG went to hug him (with Sexy Sifu's scars from the 64 nails). I have to admit I'm thoroughly enjoying BZH's struggle with his desire and love for QG. I know I shouldn't be but it's so entertaining. I love 47-48 (uncut) it's packed with so much emotions.

I know QG keeps referring that BZH regrets accepting her as his disciple, and in way inferring he doesn't care about her. QG, one thing you need to know about men, if they don't like you they wont chase. He practically serves himself on a platter and gatecrashes your lair - what does that tell you. If he doesn't have the hots for you, at least he does cares! He didn't have to agree to exchange himself for MY. 

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 6

She is just having her low confidence episode. Shifu is crying way too much. I am just skeptical about the ending. Why at night? Is it a dream? is it where she wakes up and she needs to wait 1000 years? So when we have endless shifu tears now we have endless HQG tears?

• Like 1

@BellyButton - oh no even though I'm not like QS who suffers through many years of unrequited love. I'll tell QG that I want BZH for myself so I may be tempted to send her in the wrong direction :)

I've been a little disappointed aside from ZX that two of her friends (QS and NMT) betrays her and wants to kill her. I know how hurtful that can be and all her real friends have died, so sad....

I tell you a secret...I'm married to one (a BZH type) :P:P So there is a definite bias :) 

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 4
Guest Soniya15

I set my alarm last night to get up, but this morning I woke up earlier than my alarm. This drama is sure addicting. Since BHZ couldn't be direct at expressing his feelings out loud, I like to think that he started liking her when they first met and then developed into love. Even before he took her in as his disciple, he cared soo much for her. HQG was at Mount Zu to become the sect leader and SXM attacked them. While the three Honorables were discussing about the issue, BHZ was gone --- saving HQG and Mount Zu. BHZ probably didn't know when he fell in love with HQG. I believe it was around the time that ZX was trying to get BHZ to confess that he did fell for her. Why would she be so jealous of HQG if she didn't feel it? Because BHZ was treating her so much better than ZX. 

@BellyButton: I clicked on the website you provided and translated into English. This is what the description says: "The Journey of Flower" will usher in the finale of the evening of September 7. Willing faded millennium cents bone, for you day in full bloom. Starring Wallace, Zhang Danfeng, Mark, Li Chun, Xu Haiqiao, Ruan Wei Jing, Dong Chunhui, Bao Tianqi, Yue Xi will appear on Sina micro-interviews ~! Come and ask them questions it ~

Omg! Wallace is in the chat forum. I wish I knew Chinese!

@Bellybutton  & @Soniya15 I see some replies from Frida , ma ke and the production crew I think... I am trying to see the replies from Wallace an Liying but do not see them replying much.... I believe it is a Twitter like thing and not a chat room per Se. I can do some translations later on the questions the crew was asked

Edited by springfiry
  • Like 3

lol, I went on the forum and google translated a micro-blog question from one of the guests below - I suspect it may be Wallace's response not sure but it's pretty funny!

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 3
Guest Checkmate24601

@mmrod_04 Awww I'm glad you like the 100 List ;).  Just to add one more to it.

41.  You are hunting for red contact lenses.  (Your optometrist thinks you're preparing overly early for Halloween)

Oh gosh  I hope it's a  happy ending but the happy ending seems similar to the book where an amnesiac :(HQG travels with her Shifu.  I do want a strong ending for this couple.  Can't wait for tonight :wub:

And we shouldd definitely come back to this forum to discuss/rant/plot at scalping Hunnan tv(if they prove unsatisfactory).  Post mortem discussions are always lovely.  :D

Edited by Checkmate24601

@Bellybutton  & @Soniya15 I see some replies from Frida , ma ke and the production crew I think... I am trying to see the replies from Wallace an Liying but do not see them replying much.... I believe it is a Twitter like thing and not a chat room per Se. I can do some translations later on the questions the crew was asked

Thundergirl's link is correct.   He has responded to a few queries.  Wallace has a dry sense of humour as far as I know!  No LiYing.  Frida sounds very nice and friendly.

• Like 1
Guest dominjoonssi

just rushed back. stocked up on my peach flavoured soya  milk for the finale watching....:wub: i firmly believe that the other leaked video of 1000 years later is only a promotion video for the iQiyi special episodes, Pretty Flower and Sexy Shifu will fly off the bamboo raft to their new abode in Hua Gu Valley.

@springfiry - oh please, please, translate!!! Thanking you in advance :) 

@BellyButton - yes I thought so too. She sounded very lovely despite the bad english translation. She kept thanking everyone for their support (poor thing) even though we hate her character. The irony isn't lost on me :)

Then there's Asian Fabio - he's rather witty. Oh my trusted google translation, what will I do without you :) 

Edited by thundergirl3
Guest Soniya15

@BellyButton and @springfiry: If you want to just see the question direct at Wallace, you have to click Huajie studio or go to his company weibo. If you refresh, the page you will see only the question direct to him and his response. Here are some questions I found hilarious: 

Ask @ Huajie studio Question: The Journey of Flower # # Hua brother, blame me for your obsession too deep, you do not reply to me I will not take a bath! ʱ??

His answer: # The Journey of Flower # down right obsession

Ask @ Huajie studio Question: The Journey of Flower # # Hua brother spend one thousand bone broadcast a summer vacation Every time I see you have nosebleeds! I've lost so much blood it! You control whether ah (serious face!) 
His answer: # The Journey of Flower # To help you call an ambulance right
Edited by Soniya15