[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Now it is Frida? Hopefully it reaches Jiang Xin somewhere along the way. He is being the uncle in this case. Of course he is not immune to pretty girls. Not being immune is different from having an underground relationship. I bet they now have ZERO interaction unless she is pictured in Taiwan or he at her place. Now that is evidence.

Remember the whole rumour of him living together with Ruby for 4 years? Even Ruby berated him for not clearing the rumour. 

• Like 2

@IMOmusings @BellyButton, @PUNG  - make that 4 Sydney-siders! I'm from there as well! How exciting to meet people from the same country, and same city too!

Incidentally, a number of years ago someone ask if I knew Steve Irwin the crocodile hunter and you wouldn't believe this but if I had kangaroos hoping around where I lived!

@funnlimmsia - me too, he was certainly very entertaining. Btw: I'm just saying it's nice to know that Wallace is human after all. Unless we see Liying in Taiwan (if not for a drama) and in the vicinity of his apartment the chances are pretty dismal.

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 3

@IMOmusings - lol, I totally understand what you mean and until you actually live in Australia, no one really know how ridiculous that sounds. Well, my response was no kangaroos but a crocodile for a pet which lead on to the Steve Irwin question. After which I was obliged to confess that I was just joking. I don't have any pets unless it was poisonous, 17 top most poisonous snakes resides in Australia. I absolutely love telling people that! One of the many perks living here :) 

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 2

@IMOmusings @BellyButton, @PUNG  - make that 4 Sydney-siders! I'm from there as well! How exciting to meet peoplearrow-10x10.png from the same country, and same city too!

oh wow, surprise surprise ....oh dears, ...Australia , count on me too. but i live in Melbourne..:lol:

@thundergirl3: i posted our favorite scene , sexy sifu 's eyes...hope you like it hehehe:wub:

z7Kzjsn.jpg

I5XdA7E.jpg

jCSXd6J.jpg

NulGp8m.jpg

@YangD - I super like your pictures! I really love Sexy Sifu eyes and his bone structure :wub::wub:. Not a bad angle anywhere *sigh* much to the envy of most girls I'm sure.

Btw; I love Melbourne, I really like the cafes and arts culture. I would definitely live there, if I had to choose another city...hopefully no-one's from Brisbane here :) 

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 1

@thundergirl3 im glad you like it,  when i have time , i love to rewatch the drama and find nice angle of sexy shifu ( i love most of them actually haha....accept the panda eyes moments...it s look funny  :Phiii)

wow, that s very nice to know you love to choose Mel  on the first of second place to live. Just remind you the most crazy in Mel is the weather. You might have 4 seasons in a day, keep on and off. Except the weather, all the rest s very good. Mel is a peaceful city..i went to Sydney before but just for few days , very busy city, its much very fun..i will come back to visit Syd very soon..

Btw, ring ring me when you come to Mel  one day, i will make you coffee, Vietnamese coffee s very strong .welcome welcome :wub:

Hello fellow Ozzies.  I ain't from Sydney.  I ain't from Melbourne either.  From Sunshine State.  @thundergirl, tell your friends that you ride in Kangaroo pouch as a means of getting around.

@yang, love those close up shots of Wallace.  With his beautiful features, the closer the better.  

@makia, Demon Goddess looks too beautiful to be mean.  :wub:

• Like 3

Here's to Australia, it's poisonous snakes, sun-kissed beaches and 4 seasons in one day! 

@YangD  - lol yes I did experience the unique weather whilst in Melbourne, It was freezing cold in the morning, rained and then warmed up considerably later in the afternoon. I didn't mind it though because I absolutely love this cafe I found on Little Collin St in Melbourne :) So the weather can be forgiven. Incidentally, my friend went a little crazy on Chapel St, with this long line of designer brands which reminded me very much of Oxford St at Paddington.

That would be lovely! I'll look you up when I there, definitely look forward to your Vietnamese coffee (which I love!) I'll treat you to lunch so give me a buzz when you head over to Sydney! :) 

@BellyButton,- Sunshine State. I recall being in Cairns and right in the midst of mini hurricane. Spectacular but a little scary :) 

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 2

Guest eyeglass400

Does Wallace ever date though? Who did he date before? (It seems like the two famous Wallaces - Huo and Chung - are always single)

And Li Ying's Cdrama partners are now confirmed to be dating other celebs but her -- Zhang Han and Chen Xiao. Is she a matchmaker or something? It would be nice if she gets together with Wallace Huo though. Imagine the beautiful babies~

(like these three cuties!)

superthumb.jpg

Lol yeah the rumor of Wallace and LiYing dating is running wild in Vietnam. Right now I'll say they have a chance ^^. I also ship them, I think they make a great couple. If they're really dating then I will be over the moon, but if not then I hope they will find their other half soon.

Back to our drama, it's ending in two days. Now I really don't want it to end, I will definitely miss my OTP a lot.

• Like 6

Guest eyeglass400

Lol yeah the rumor of Wallace and LiYing dating is running wild in Vietnam. Right now I'll say they have a chance ^^. I also ship them, I think they make a great couple. If they're really dating then I will be over the moon, but if not then I hope they will find their other half soon.

Back to our drama, it's ending in two days. Now I really don't want it to end, I will definitely miss my OTP a lot.

I would be very sad if all the stuff between them is purely business (or for promotions only!)  But I hope they end up together~

tumblr_ntml3zACGc1utep9lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9gkr5CqPt1rijeigo6_1280.jpg

Edited by eyeglass400

of course he does but even if he doesn't no shame in being single. Frankly I don't see what the Viet fans see. His fans are not jumping his manager is not jumping. His closeness is as close as he is with the other female costars. Sorry, I don't think there an item. No such chemistry. All these pictures just show two colleagues working in a friendly environment.

Wallace is somewhere cycling probably.

Well to be honest these pictures are just trivial evidence. There are a lot more hints from their colleagues, their friends and the TJOF crew. The biggest paparazzi site in China has been hinting at them for a while now. That's why a lot of fans have jumped on this ship lol. But at the moment I think their chance is 50/50. They can be together or they can also be just friends, it's all fine with me.

Edited by litia
  • Like 1

I don't even think they are friends so to speak. He is always link to every co star and so is she. Pure gossip. But if true there will be pics. Again my belief it isn't true, I don't think liying makes a habit to deny rumour and Wallace definitely doesn't unless gets out of hand. If he or she appears at places she or he doesn't normally appear then that's the evidence. Now the evidence is not just flimsy but non existent. And I don't think it is her. Since both single it is 50/50 but my guess is zero. Viet fans so far. We shall see more when they appear in the later show singing. Body language can see. Right now nothing and my feeling is nothing.

Yup lots of speculations from the viet fans. I guess we all just have to wait. If both are meant to be together, they will. We'll just have to wait and maybe pray. :D

In the meantime, lets on enjoy this week episodes. Its going to be a tear jerker so get your tissue box ready. :sweatingbullets: