[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

I find it amusing that anyone ships Wallace with any of the ladies off stage. To me...and admittedly I haven't been following him that long...it seems that all his little actions all have a reason.

The look he gives NMT: she was basically up in his face laughing. My guess is that it was more a reaction to what she was doing and not who she is. If you look at the setup of all the other characters, she's the only one other than HQG he can look directly act and have the camera capture his reaction.

As for Happy Camp, Li Ying had plenty of people willing to help her out that day. Ma Ke and Andy Zhang were paying attention to her throughout the entire episode, Andy especially. Wallace may have felt that it only be nice for him to wait for Frida. She didn't seems to get the same protective atmosphere as Li Ying did from the other two actors. 

Aside from these two instances, I haven't really seen or been made aware of any other times that Wallace has treated her differently from Li Ying. Watching the press conferences, it seems he's more comfortable around Li Ying anyway.

• Like 6

I saw Happy Camp. I don't see Wallace flirting with anyone at all. He was being a gentleman if his hand was behind the back of any girls, steering them towards a direction. I see Liying closer to others than to him.

The only real flirtation I saw, if any is the Perfect Couple BTS where he was especially playful with Tang Yan and Tang Yan looked rather surprised or a bit embarassed at the attention. But that I suspect is done for the cameras, after all his first production, he had to promote it actively although he is enjoying himself.

• Like 4

Not sure what's more helpful in promotions...him actively promoting an OTP or the normal Wallace behaviour of being bashful around relationships. Personally, I find it more endearing that he's always skirting around the topic during interviews. It makes him seem....cuter?...

Or is that just me...:sweatingbullets:

Edited by IMOmusings
  • Like 5

I honestly dont think theres anything going on between Wallace and any of the girls. Though I dont like NMT, I think she is very beautiful and I wouldnt be surprised if she and Wallace had something. Though based on his previous relationships, the women he dated were older than him. I havent been following long, so I know little about him. Rumors had it that he dated Michelle Ye and Rubin Lin. Both older than him, I think. In Happy Camp, I thought he helping Li Ying and hugging her from behind (and viceversa) was awefully cute. 

@miaka fy wow, those Rated R images are ....really rated R...lol. They are great though. It would never do for tv, not even for non-censored countries, but for a movie, it would be so hot!! 

• Like 3

@funnlimmsia yah, I saw him being playful with Tang Yan, but was very cute to Yang Zi (the girl from Battle of Changsha) too. I dont know, but I never liked Wallace with Tang Yan. I never finished Perfect Couple. I love the song though. Chinese Paladin 3 still debatingdebating whether to watch it. I think he had amazing chemistry with Yang Zi and Lin Ying. An interview with Yang zi was just so funny. Wallace was explaining the kiss scene at how nervous she was and was pretty much frozen. He even imitated her face. Lol. And the story of them hanging out at a karaoke after work was just so funny. If I had to choose a girl to be with Wallace, I think I would like Yang Zi. 

• Like 3

Nice pictures of the cast.  Dong Fang does look better in modern attire.  Sha Jie Jie is just as cute in modern wear.  I like HQG doll.  Sexy doll.  

LOL, couldn't recognise Scar Man at all!!  Waiting for NMT and HQG final showdown.

Edited by BellyButton
  • Like 3

Awww, the video has been removed. :( and I was going to watch it another 1000  times..LOL!! I think the look he gave NMT was related to the scene, because the disciples are young and lot more expressive than our Sexy Shifu. His expression was more like "What is going on with this kids, and what is all the fuss about?' kinda expression.

Does anyone know when Wallace and Li Ying will perform Bu Ke Shuo or if they already did. I live in the US, so if anyone sees the performance and someone post it, will they please post it back on this Thread. I want to see them perform that song live sooooooo bad. That I will check this Thread even after series has ended in hopes that someone will still be posting on this thread.

P.S. Please Wallace Huo DO NOT LIKE or FLIRT with FRIDA!!!!! Even though I have no idea who Frida is!:P

Edited by mmrod_04
  • Like 5

Hi everyone,

I have been silently following this thread. I figure I should post something but my old username doesn't work so I decided to make a new one.

Thank you everyone for the spoilers and pictures. I am looking forward to this weekend episode though i don't want it to end. I'll have withdrawal. I've been rewatching the old episodes while anticipating for the new one and i must say it's killing me inside.

Also i want to say i love Wallace and Li Ying couple. I totally ship them. i feel like I'm obsessed with them that i try to keep myself updated on news regarding them, especially hoping they can be a real couple. I found this article online but it's in vietnamese. Its basically suspecting that they are dating based on their actions around each other. I'll share the link :)

http://m.soha.vn/giai-tri/hoac-kien-hoa-va-trieu-le-dinh-dinh-nghi-an-phim-gia-tinh-that-20150904182853852.htm

Edited by tlt

AHAHAHAHAH oh lord thanks @tlt_stv

hoac-kien-hoa-va-trieu-le-dinh-dinh-nghi

Translated caption: Picture from filming of Hua Qian Gu of Li Ying and Wallace Huo

Ok guys...I'm not an avid Wallace fan so....could anyone possibly tell me if he smokes? (Just wondering since I saw a photo of him and what looks like a cigarette...I don't care either way but it must not be good for his health if he's so often filming...)

This photo is juuuuustttt a little bit creepy...

Ngoài ra, trong buổi họp báo phim Thục Sơn Chiến Kỷ Ngô Kỳ Long có nói nếu như Dĩnh chưa có bạn trai thì “papa” có thể giới thiệu bạn thân của anh cho con gái. Mà chuyện ai cũng biết đó là bạn thân của Tứ Gia lại chính là Hoắc Kiến Hoa.

Translates:

Also, in the press conference for Legend of Zu, Nicky Wu (producer) stated that if Li Ying still doesn't have a boyfriend then "papa" can introduce his good friend to his 'daughter'. Everyone knows that Nicky's good friend is Wallace. 

Thêm việc anh nói có người nhờ anh lúc quay Thục Sơn phải chiếu cố Dĩnh nhiều một chút, càng làm cho mọi người nghi vấn nhiều hơn.

Not to mention, he said that someone asked a favour of him whilst filming Legend of Zu, to have Li Ying in more scenes (could also be translated as filmed more), making everyone even more suspicious.

THREE kiss scenes between BZH and HQG:

There's also a clip of Wallace giving Li Ying a goodbye....side/back hug after an event? It was captured by a fan.

LOL this article has some interesting connections between the two...but even still I just can't see it. Then again...I didn't expect Michelle and Chen Xiao to get together either :blink:

• Like 5

"@PUNG : oh, so it s just a joke, phewww.....the last time they on the news coz they cut the bloody scene...so when i saw the pic i got confuse haha....im glad it s just a joke, thanks alot for the translate dear...xoxo "

@YangD, you're welcome. I'm just translating it to the best of my ability. 

• Like 2

conveniently the portion with the actress,playing qingshui was cut off. His hands was als on his shoulder. Why he is teased is because he is single, she is single and they r playing lovers. He held onto her during ganeshow and may I add carefully and with a bit of apprehension is because he is asked,to do so. It is called,promotion. And he is a gentleman and so since she was falling he had to hold her. All those posts abt same shirt shoes watches shirt same routine when with ruby. Not 3 kissing scenes but one,continous kissing scene. Of course not sure how many takes.

and as always someone... If it is Wallace it will be specifically mentioned. Their behaviour is different with the other two pairs.

I know fans ship them but if they r dating there will be pictures. Right now zero and both at different countries.

I will sayy tang Yan higher chance and Vivian Wu did say he treated tang tang better than everyone else and he looked shy. Come Oct Sandra will have the same,comparisons. However since she has a bf it may be minimal.

next series is errr that stupid Yu Zheng series.

@funnlimmsia Yunge Sound of the Desert? I'm skipping out on dramas for the next two weeks till Nirvana with Hu Ge xD. Probably going to be waiting forever for Li Ying and William Chan's Legend of Zu though...

I wonder if they'll actually come out with official merchandise for TJoF...has that ever happened before with any other Chinese series'?

@pung, thank you very much.  I will buy from the second link.  I am not interested the rest of the items except the bell.  Have anyone seen tee shirts?  I saw some fans wearing TJOF tee shirt - cartoon BZH, HQG etc.  Oh I would love to have the tee shirts.  If anyone find the link, please post it here.  Thank you in advance.   @pung, are you from Australia?  Me too.

@BellyButton, yes I am from Australia. I live in Sydney.

• Like 1

@funnlimmsia Yunge Sound of the Desert? I'm skipping out on dramas for the next two weeks till Nirvana with Hu Ge xD. Probably going to be waiting forever for Li Ying and William Chan's Legend of Zu though...

I wonder if they'll actually come out with official merchandise for TJoF...has that ever happened before with any other Chinese series'?

Yes that one. He will ruin that book. Angelababy has the acting emotional range from frozen to frozen to frozen. Different degrees of chill.

I don't know. Free gifts yeah but merchandise, I don't know.

And viet fans of evidence is one where she is using her phone and he looking mournful and his arms around her, if you see a real couple like that, my first thinking is heading for splitsville. That is obviously a practising a scene... scene. This is as bad as the many accusation levelled against Wallace in the past mainly because it is obviously faked evidence. I hope the article is tongue in cheek. 

As for Michelle and Chen Xiao, why not? But again never seen them interract together but who knows eh?

But not Wallace. If it is true, he had everyone fooled and he had denied many many times.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 1

@tlt_stv welcome! Thank you for the link.

Welcome to all the newcomers to this fan forum, we're all self-confessed TJOF fanatics, because let's face it we love Wallace's face, and the rest of the manly beauties showcased on this drama. 

@IMOmusings, and bubblyb00_stv

It was never my intention to implicate Wallace or suggest he had anything with the ladies, I'm saying that he isn't quite immune to Frida (NMT) as you would imagine. So it's rather nice to see and know that he's susceptible to 'beauty' like any man. 

@springfiry - Jolin_Chan posted BTS video so I wasn't referencing Happy Camp. However, whilst we're on the topic, I totally agree, I also saw his hand on Frida's back, and I thought he was 'waiting' for her, not Liying with this clip. He's undoubtedly a gentleman but I hold my views about this intent. I don't think it's as altrustic as I believe. 

@miaka fy - hey I love lakorn! I haven't watch the Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series because frankly I haven't had time and just barely accommodate TJOF. I'm already up at ungodly hour reading and watching TJOF.

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 2