[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Thank you very much @Pung.  For the first one, does it mean the whole set for U$6+ or just select one item?  In that case, the second link is cheaper!  Which one did you buy?  

Edited by BellyButton
  • Like 1

where is the sword? Can give link?

I am,interested in the swords key chain form. Do give links.

by the way what you all plan to,do with the bell? Wear it?

Here's the sword:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171896786377

I'm relatively sure that this seller has gotten it from Taobao and just decided to sell on ebay for international buyers. The bell seems a bit bigger than it actually is in the drama though...if it had tassels I would attach it to my bag xD then my friends would never lose me in the crowd, just listen for the bell :phew:

• Like 4

@kashie19 I want the bell too. Maybe the new one with 5 colours and blue tassel hasn't come out yet, because we can only see the new bell quite clearly on recent episodes. I only found the silver one on aliexpress. Where is the best place to buy it? Aliexpress? Taobao? Amazon? Ebay?

@myden yes, the lighting off is so hilarious, they're in the middle of the serious and kinda sad scenes and bam lighting off :D:w00t:

And yes I think Li Ying original voice is similar to her dubbed voice, only Wallace's voice is so different. I wonder if Wallace's voice wasn't dubbed, how BZH gonna sound? *8-> day dreaming:wub:

Have you check the rest of the video on Tian Tian youtube account? There are several others that I'm not putting into the post.

@mmrod_04 I just replay the video, you mean his left hand? You're right. :wub: Your eyes is so sharp :wub:

And I also love the filming of inside the cauldron scenes, when BZH blast QG so she can escape from the cauldron, after Wallace blast Li Ying, he kinda try to grab her back or something and his smile awwww :wub:

@PUNG thank you for the link, my question is the same with @BellyButton is US$ 6 for the whole set?

@funnlimmsia I think I'm just gonna keep it if I buy the silver one, but if I ever found the 5 colours one, I'm gonna buy 2, I put one on my bag because it's gonna look good on bag with the tassel and just keep 1 untouched :D

@IMOmusings we're thinking alike :D. So, should I buy them at taobao then?

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 5

where is the sword? Can give link?

I am,interested in the swords key chain form. Do give links.

by the way what you all plan to,do with the bell? Wear it?

I think the sword looks like a envelope opener?  Cool.  I won't wear the bell. I will hang it on my handbag or maybe in my car.  I am still looking for the music CD. Please provide the link of anyone finds it.  Thank you.

• Like 2

@jolin_chan hmm well it depends on where you live. I'm not Chinese and I don't live in Asia...so buying from Taobao probably isn't a good idea for me. I would go either ebay or Amazon.

@BellyButton HAHAHHAAHAH yeh....it kinda does doesn't it. I don't understand how you would use it as a keychain since the blade detaches from the case....wouldn't it fall off?

• Like 4

thanks!!! I so want the sword!! Can you find other editions like mjngsheng, shifu sword, etc? Got like one set?

I remember I bought from,taobao before where I will,need a deputy agent to buy on behalf since I am not in china. Is it still the same now? Which is why it will be more expensive than ebay? Because item cost plus initial delivery plus actual delivery plus agent fee.

I know zero Chinese so pls friends can give direct link to the sword bell and the likes in taobao and in ebay? What word to use to search in ebay?

• Like 2

Just found this

BZH sect leader feather (but the bell is not similar) : http://world.taobao.com/item/520966894461.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.IAdbdu#detail

@IMOmusings I'm not living in China too. Ok, I better check ebay and amazon too and compare their shipping fee

Ah, I just remember the pillow, won't be hard to custom made one here, but which pics should I choose, so many gorgeous pic :blink:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 4

duan nian looks alike. But shifu sword is totally different. That's not the one. You know the company should,come out with official merchandise shld charge us a bomb for it,

the cd cant be found yet but it is in itunes selling for an exhorbitant price. Take note just instrumental plus one song by Wallace and liying. Other songs are not in it. For me not worth it. I remember bbjx I bought the special edition and in it the cd with all the songs. Good thing abt itune can buy individual song. There is one cute instrumental perfect as ringtone .

• Like 2

@jolin_chan - thank you for the BTS video. Please go to 4:07- 4:09, and in slow motion (and if you can, freeze it) then just look at the "look" Wallace gives to NMT. Rather interesting unless of course it's part of a scene  

Ladies, did you notice, on 6:59 Wallace help tidy Li Ying's hair with a gentle and caring smile :wub: or is my mind go wild? :sweatingbullets: (you can see the smile on 7:00)

I've been abusing my repeat button now :sweatingbullets::w00t: ( download the video in 720p so you can see the expression clearly :D )

And on 1:46 - 1:48 you can hear Wallace's voice :wub:

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 3

@jolin_chan, thanks for the link.  I like the sect feather but being white, it will get black in no time.  Wow, I didn't know there are so many sizes for the bell.  I think it depends on what we want the bell for.  If wearing, certainly a small one is better.  

• Like 3

@thundergirl3 oh no, should I worry of that look? I notice it too on the drama. Gyaaaaaaaa :crazy::( But wait, so just few seconds before that he hug Li Ying and then he give that look to NMT? :blink: Or because he just hug Li Ying and he still haven't change his facial expression yet when he look at NMT, that's why it seem like he gave certain look to NMT? (am I in major denial state here? :sweatingbullets::w00t:)

@BellyButton if we buy the sect feather, I think we should just keep it and not use it anywhere. I just know it too that there are different sizes of bell, good idea, I think I'm gonna go with the middle size then, because I'm not gonna wear it. Thank you for your advice :D

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 3

@thundergirl3 & @jolin_chan Why would we be worried about that look? To me it's more like..."OMG....these kids are crazy...why are YOU smiling?" and then notice the look of fondness he gives HQG straight after. Remember that this is the scene where he's just beaten SQM and they're all celebrating. 

Love your thoughts :wub::D so I can just rest assure that there won't be something going on between him and NMT. Anyone else is ok, except NMT :D where is @miaka fy she certainly will agree on this :D

• Like 3

@jolin_chan Based on the novel, there is absolutely no way in the six realms will there be anything between BZH and NMT. Plus there's not enough time to develop that story anyway. I vaguely remember there being some feelings from NMT -> BZH very early on in the novel, but that was never explored in the drama. I could be going crazy though...

I think that scene was meant to explore the whole unemotional aspect of his personality. It's the first time that he has any physical close interactions with anyone in Changliu other than his brothers and disciple. It's a way for us to gauge just how awkward he is around other people when not acting out his position of sect leader. In that scene, he's just the guy who beat the evil dude.

• Like 4

jolin_chan and BellyButton its not $6 US for the whole set. Each item has a different price. I bought the one from the second link because it is cheaper.

here's the link to taobao for the same items listed in the first link that i provided. It looks cheaper but I can't completely understand chinese to buy from it. http://world.taobao.com/item/520135591680.htm?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.16.vEUyBn&id=520135591680&scm=1007.12006.7587.i520282216917&pvid=30f08ead-30ca-44bf-8b0a-3b1fcbba0fc3 

Edited by PUNG
mistake
  • Like 4

Guest dominjoonssi

everybody pls be careful when buying from taobao, there are no official merchandise for the TJoF as far as I know. I was looking for the bells myself, and just plain gave up because I can't be assured of the quality based on the reviews. there are a lot of fakes and replicas on taobao, and the prices can vary a lot  for the same item, I have seen some reviews that some bells have no sound etc. or the designs are not quite the same as the photos etc, or they claim to be sterling silver etc.

for those who are interested, you can check out the official global consolidate and ship service. recently they revamped the website so there is more faq in English. I think they may have  official fowarding service to America (EMS only and payment by major credit cards) and Australia (not sure about this one) . some people I know use google translate to shop on taobao.

if it's your first time buying from taobao, i suggest you go through an an agent especially if you do not know Mandarin, cos if anything goes wrong, it can be very frustrating to try to sort it out with the sellers if you don't know Mandarin.

Edited by dominjoonssi