[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

I post again because for adding some informations ^^;; 

By the way OMG i just find out the actor who play Dong Fang is the husband to Catherine Hung!!! O.O no way..she is one the best friend with Noel Leung aka Vivian Leung (One the best actress ever existing in TVB and my favorite one). Catherine was act in The Buddhism Palm Strikes Back, My Bratty Princess (the shifu),All About Tin with Deric(one the most tragic serie from tvb I was so small but i remember I crying a lot because this serie), The Holy Dragon Saga with Frankie Lam

some picture from them with the baby when he promote Hua Qian Gu

Img403091419.jpg

20141029044348828.jpg

her son from her first marriage and all her family and husband Zhang Dan Feng

anyway I like his acting for Dong Fang and he do really well. A lot chemistry with Li Ying too hehe 

Well is out episode 6 video cut 

credit : 大劇獨播 channel youtube

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 2

@carmolita are you going to check out the lost  tomb. I think Heartless from the four 2015 is in that one

It started airing a while ago and I want to watch it but I haven't seen anyone subbing it~

The team on Viki will be subbing it but the license VIki has means that they aren't sure when they'll have access to the content yet ^.^

Ok after a week of patiently waiting it looks like the drama is going to air in 2 hours :phew:

It seems like every time I re-watch this drama I notice more and more things ... such as it seems that dong fang was sent (by the guy who helped Hua Qian Gu gain entrance through the mountain) to help her pass the test to make it into the immortal sect. And that HQG sole reason for joining that sect was just to meet/see her friend Mo again~ I love how she is so drawn to him after meeting him once.  I'm curious as to why she keeps suffering while calling out his name in her sleep or could it be that she is calling his name because she is suffering as if she wants him to save her?  I love that kind of devotion:wub:  

I haven't read the book and don't want to focus too much on the previews  because they can be tricky...but after watching this I may have to read the books.. The drama also seems more like a drama/love story with fantasy elements - then a fantasy with drama elements - as it lacks all the craziness  of a fantasy drama ...:rolleyes:   That may be why I love it so much ...did I mention I love BZH Hair. 

• Like 2

OMG there was hotness all over the TV screen today :wub:*** I still need to go get some water to cool down:phew:***

I had to stop working during the scene where BZH was showing her how to use the sword to balance and ride through the night sky.  The way he was holding her felt like a dream.  **I was waving my arm as if someone was there to pinch me and wake me up**I have to have that background song they were playing during that scene.  :rolleyes:It was soo ethereal...anyone knows who sing it?

Wallace Is so convincing playing BZH who is suppose to appear to be emotionless.  I love how cold he looks that you almost never know what he is thinking.. the only way you can tell is by looking at his eyes..I saw a behind the scenes video of the first scene and he practiced over and over how he was going to place the bottle on the prison bars.. I thought this person is serious about his role....I love actors who are dedicated to the character they are playing cause it makes the drama more believable.

I must admit I was a little worried about the student teacher relationship because it is so taboo and after watching romance of the condor hero's  it became the focus of the drama so much that they went away from the plot that I thought I would never watch this type of drama again, however, Journey to the flower is different because they had feelings for and knew  each other before he takes her as a disciple ... I like that  their taking so much time establishing their relationship before it gets to the disciple point because then it will be more like a secret boyfriend teaching his girlfriend how to do a skill and it would be and feel more acceptable and less taboo.

I very much enjoyed her being taught swordsmanship  today...she even injured herself and said it's nothing and kept going..:P You can see that everyone is in love with her and wants to help her  because she is so child like and innocent, always wanting to help and please everyone, but like she said her body does not make tears... so she has to be happy. 

Does anyone know what was said to BZH that made him take off/ disappear  in a hurry ...??:huh: One minute he was their the next minute he was no where to be found.  I thought perhaps he heard about the trouble HQG was having and raced to her aide but from the looks of the previews that didn't happen. and also  the guy who  HG called older sister saved her ...he was so hot...:wub: I think I fell in love with eyes ...

They left it on a major cliff hanger ....She was sacrificing herself trying to do battle with another sect to save her own and then when she was thrown back and spewed blood... I was on the edge of my seat thinking ...oh no he's coming, he's coming thinking about BZH coming to the rescue and then end credits... I was mad as HELL and screaming WHY!!!!!! at my computer screen...because the last shot you get is of her spewing blood on the ground...and have no idea if anyone is going to save her !  Hunan knows how to end them:angry:   NOW I WON'T GET ANY SLEEP BECUAUSE I'LL BE COUNTING DOWN THE NEXT 13 hours :sweatingbullets: 

What did everyone else think of today's episodes??

Edited by carmolita
add sentence
  • Like 2

@carmolita LOL, I think you will die if you read the books, from he way you've penned your thoughts just from watching the show. BZH is a lot hotter (and irritating) in the books! Of coz he is gonna save her. Heck, he was there to save her when it's not even in the books since the beginning. So I'm a bit peeved at this as HQG is not simply a damsel in distress always needing saving. I haven't seen epi 5, but will get down to it in a bit. Excited to see Wallace.

• Like 3

OMG dear you are more faster than me now LOL i'm still dw all episodes before to watch *(in a same time other kdrama episode) 

OK will I will start to write with episode 05 now 

hm, so i will start when the Five Superior Immortals meet together to retake the pill from the mask father. In a same time, the senior of Zi Hua did kill the father mask person. But maybe he still thinking it's Zi Hua who kill his father. hm I HATE the senior omg. I don't like too Zi Xun too =.=;;

5gods

woww when all student practice, Qing Shui took Qian Gu on her sword and Qian Gu fall on. Who is the savior? Zi Hua LOL :wub: Check her puppy eye in love already LOL

724745QianGufall.png

Zu mountain clan first disciple coming to meet Qian Gu where she give back the leader position but he refuse it. She doesn't know nothing so she keep refuse. At the end she accept it to keep this..

hehe Zi Hua coming to help again Qian Gu specially..see Qian Gu expression when she took his hand ...LOVELY :wub:

99Q

17W

ISN'T SO HOT that make your heart melt??? omg wallace !!!!

god I'm still not finish my episode 05 because I keep cut image LOL

ok I continue now....wait from me more update pics :)

btw: how come Zi Hua didn't lose his inner force this time...wait a minute he do have a lot touch with Qian Gu no? o.O

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 2

Guest evori

OMG! I was like dying so hard at the part where they were both on the sword, and he was teaching her how to fly on it. While they were talking, and Qian Gu kept on looking back...their face were soooo close to each other omo...If I was Qian Gu just one look at BZH's face and I'd probably fall in love too. Can not wait for tomorrow's episodes. :wub:

Edited by evori

OMG! I was like dying so hard at the part where they were both on the sword, and he was teaching her how to fly on it. While they were talking, and Qian Gu kept on looking back...their face were soooo close to each other omo...If I was Qian Gu just one look at BZH's face and I'd probably fall in love too. Can not wait for tomorrow's episodes. 

I re-watched that scene like 7 times!!!!!:wub: I thought I had died gone to heaven and kept being reincarnated!!! :rolleyes: The music drew you in even more .. my heart skipped too many beats on that scene and maybe even stopped once or twice:phew:

• Like 1

Guest evori

@carmolita YES. I rewatched it like 4 times LOL. Can not gushing at how cute they are together(well at least for as right now, before all the drama and the torturing). After watching the sword flying part no one can blame Qian Gu for liking BZH. It was his fault for being too good looking, always being the hero who saves her, and being oblivious to how attractive he is. I can not wait to see how BZH falls in love with Qian Gu even though its like the ultimate no no for him. 

@carmolita LOL, I think you will die if you read the books, from he way you've penned your thoughts just from watching the show. BZH is a lot hotter (and irritating) in the books! Of coz he is gonna save her. Heck, he was there to save her when it's not even in the books since the beginning. So I'm a bit peeved at this as HQG is not simply a damsel in distress always needing saving. I haven't seen epi 5, but will get down to it in a bit. Excited to see Wallace.

You just increased my anticipation for tomorrow's episode by 1000%:w00t:....oh no how am I gonna sleep tonight :tears:

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 1

OK GIRLS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL we already in love so hard for Zi hua! we are done and let's keep shining this tread :) just came back from shower and omg I got already 4 REPLYs in the tread hehe...will update more now 

OK i thought I the most HARDCORE watchers but right now you two win over me LOL :wub::wub:

will update from my still episode 5 ...I'm late ^^;;; Qian Gu x Zi Hua :wub::wub:

hug

Because Qian Gu was so excited, she was falling from the sword but keep hugging Zi Hua at the end to keep her from her falling.

I like the insert song!!! hm..try to find it!!!!

WOW is already the part where Zi Hua give the emotionless sword o.o already 

and the part when Meng Xuan Lang give to her o.o one of the holy object  

hehe Qian Gu from all a bishies man she received something from them....lucky girl!!!:wub::phew:

hm, god I hate Ni Man Tian =.=;; ...her snob personality =.=;;

friendship and love...hm Qing Shui become jealous because Qian Gu receive the ''stone''

and OMG I HATE Zi Hua senior omg...HOW CAN he kill Sha Qian Bo little sister o.o hm more she suicide for helping her brother snifffff

Yun Yin and Qian Gu travel back to zu mountain and Tang Bao so lovely omg I can't wait when she change into HUMAN !!!!

hm...Yun Yin and Yun Yi meeting first time omg !!! the two twin brothers...hm

hm..the new guy who appear is Dong Fang?? (hm...well let's see more later then )

funny when Qian Gu fall down and Yun Yin keep said ''leader'' or clan chef LOL and everyone was surprised it's a girl who appear LOL

hm, oncle shifu from Zu mountain refuse her to become a leader and Yun Yin said the late leader choose Hua Qian Gu to become the new clan leader of Zu mountain so Qian Gu accept to learns before all zu mountain art martial and fast

Dong Fang appear and teach her to cultivate her inner force...how i can explain in english hm...

Qian Bo help Yun Yi to recover his face without all burn

hm Qian Gu start the fight with the senior of zu mountain clan 

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 2

@carmolita YES. I rewatched it like 4 times LOL. Can not gushing at how cute they are together(well at least for as right now, before all the drama and the torturing). After watching the sword flying part no one can blame Qian Gu for liking BZH. It was his fault for being too good looking, always being the hero who saves her, and being oblivious to how attractive he is. I can not wait to see how BZH falls in love with Qian Gu even though its like the ultimate no no for him. 

LOL...He's so cold to her that every time he shows a bit of compassion. I'm shaking my head and wondering if I saw that right :huh: But the way she grabbed onto him and he held on to her sent my head spinning ....before I knew it I dropped my computer mouse and had to redo all my paperwork!! If he saves and wipes the blood from her face tomorrow and get's mad because of what they did to her...:phew: I don't know what's going to happen. I'll  probably have to re-watch the scene like18 times:wub:

• Like 2

I dont know why Im enjoying watching this drama so much even though I cant understand a word while watching last night. Anyway, so many good looking guys who adore Qian Gu but of course no one beats Wallace! I like Bai Zi Hua the most and Wallace but I also like Dong Fang, Sha Qian Mo and Lang gege. I even liked the guys from the Demon Sect. I like everyone in this drama maybe except that old guy with Zi Hua who ordered to punish Qian Gu. Haha.

• Like 3

I dont know why Im enjoying watching this drama so much even though I cant understand a word while watching last night. Anyway, so many good looking guys who adore Qian Gu but of course no one beats Wallace! I like Bai Zi Hua the most and Wallace but I also like Dong Fang, Sha Qian Mo and Lang gege. I even liked the guys from the Demon Sect. I like everyone in this drama maybe except that old guy with Zi Hua who ordered to punish Qian Gu. Haha.

I know!!! even I found myself liking the sect leader from the demon sect ..IT'S HIS EYES...they make you want to faint:wub:

@miaka fy  That's my favorite pic!! QG holding onto BZH for dear life...:wub:

• Like 1

I love it when  QG says help me, help me/ save me, save me because the way she says it's so cute and funny LOL  but she didn't say it all today :blink: Hot guys just kept coming from everywhere saving her..I like how there making her a stronger character...and  when she got hurt today ..she just ignored the pain and didn't complain about the hardship:tears: 

• Like 2

i

OK i finally finish my episode 05 and write in my last post what happening in episode 05 

now episode 06 :) will update now 

Finally Qian Gu win over the senior, hm and Yun Yi deguise to Yun Yin enter in the late master tomb and want kill Qian Gu until Yun Yin came...

again Yun Yi try to kill Qian Gu and finally it's Qian Bo who help Qian Gu yayy first meeting with another bishies :wub:

LOLLLLLL that so funny when Qian Gu call Qian Bo jiejie sister...I remember in Lan Lang Wang like that LOL omg Ma ke is so funny !!!! expression lovely and omg i want his lens color!!!! I have a purple one like him hm

his cut his finger to give Qian Gu when she need his help he will come everywhere she call him

hm Qian Bo clan attack Zu Mountain clan and Dong Fang want to run away and tell Qian Gu to come but she doesn't want it.

Dong Fang use a strategie (human stone) to protect zu clan but can't keep longer and Tang Bao is so lovely she was scared

877517tangbao2.png

wait a minute....my version seem be cut o.o 

run to search another version :blink: well when we can a clean uncut version hm...

anyway here for tomorrow ep 07-08 short video 

CREDIT: 大劇獨播 youtube channel
hm...still i want some clean uncut version...and where is my Zi Hua who come in zu clan 
Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 2

OMG I just saw episode 7 and thought that I was going to die when he saved her without her knowing until the last moment  and chose to stay by her side to help resolve the sect issue...:wub: I can't wait for the video to come up so that I can rewatch again

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 2

OMG I must of seen episode 7 like 10 times already :wub: of course I was focusing on the opening scene.  After BZH used Qian Gu as a conduit to strengthen her inner energy to fight against the demon sect, she was like dumfounded (like where did she get that much power), turned around and saw him remove his hand from her back and then she collapsed in his arm and then the demon sect went for her again....OMG the ticked off look in BZH eyes was mesmerizing ..he held  her with one arm and held the demon sect off with the other hand by just standing there!! AND WAS LOOKING EVEN MORE HOT WHILE HE WAS DOING IT :w00t: 

It must of been his looks that made Qian Gu fall out in addition to her internal injuries cause BZH  was  just too dam good looking in that scene.    And then hotness number 2 shows up ** I wanted to faint *** protecting his people and her :P 

***lucky stiff I wish I was in her shoes**

I can't wait for the girl x girl battle next week!!  Hell I can't wait that long .. I need the next episode like today B)

• Like 3

OMG I must of seen episode 7 like 10 times already :wub: of course I was focusing on the opening scene.  After BZH used Qian Gu as a conduit to strengthen her inner energy to fight against the demon sect, she was like dumfounded (like where did she get that much power), turned around and saw him remove his hand from her back and then she collapsed in his arm and then the demon sect went for her again....OMG the ticked off look in BZH eyes was mesmerizing ..he held  her with one arm and held the demon sect off with the other hand by just standing there!! AND WAS LOOKING EVEN MORE HOT WHILE HE WAS DOING IT :w00t: 

It must of been his looks that made Qian Gu fall out in addition to her internal injuries cause BZH  was  just too dam good looking in that scene.    And then hotness number 2 shows up ** I wanted to faint *** protecting his people and her :P 

***lucky stiff I wish I was in her shoes**

I can't wait for the girl x girl battle next week!!  Hell I can't wait that long .. I need the next episode like today B)

I know that was such a cool entrance. Qian Gu is really lucky to be protected by awesome guys. She is awesome herself for standing up for her people. Im also liking Sha Qian Mo. It's funny how he used his power to kill the mosquitoes that are bothering Qian Gu in her sleep.

Im happy that Qian Gu has become a lot stronger. Next week she will fight Ni Man Tian and might finally become Bai Zi Hua's disciple. To me they are already master-disciple because Bai Zi Hua is always looking out for her and Qian Gu is looking up to him but of course we want MORE between them haha. Bai Zi Hua does not seem amused by Dong Fang and Lang gege. Maybe deep inside he's jealous. Just kidding.

Im so happy that Qing Shui remained her friend unlike Ni Man Tian. Qian Gu was so happy to gain friends but Ni Man Tian,one of her close first friend suddenly became rude to her.

I wonder why Bai Zi Hua would slap Qian Gu. Pls no angst yet. I hope they have more sweet moments before it leads to angst.

• Like 2