[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on YouTube did upload the Thai version but if has been blocked by MZ Media. Idk what that is lol. It is under this title ฮวาเชียนกู่ ตำนานรักเหนือภพ. I am just copying and pasting lol idk if that's spelled right.

• Like 1

Tbh I have lost all hope lol. I just hope WH and ZLY can collaborate a second time as a couple :( I like their chemistry. And hopefully a modern drama with a happy full ending lol no vague open endings again. 

• Like 1

@CatD - me too. Lost all hope on the deleted scenes. I can only wait for the DVD (with all the scenes) & i wonder if it'll ever surface. Not likely WH LY will collaborate again so soon. I like their onscreen chemistry too. Hope he don't make us wait 5 years like what he did with TY. I saw in youtube, Zi Xun promoting her new drama, Zi Xun's best friend leaked that ZX likes WH. ZX was quite embarrassed she tried to cover up saying she loved him for so long in TJOF but he didn't recipocrate. She also said perhaps she still haven't 出戏. Lol....

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

@CatDYup, yup, all ship sank! Nothing against Ruby, but I really wished WH LY became a couple. Wishful thinking. Never mind, at least I know BZH will always belong to XG (hahaha). But I'm just curious, so far didn't see or read that LY sent wishes. 

Oh i saw in youtube, some 'game' show, the guy who acted 'tan fan' said that ZX is 'fat' or 'big size' to that effect and he had a hard time carrying her. That's mean isn't it? 

Lol my wishful thinking too for WH and LY :(

I am curious I haven't heard LY congratulate them lol same with Chen Xiao and Michelle Chen. 

Meanwhile, I did find out the Thai version of HQG did have the bloody kiss but not other cuts like the leaf scene and such. 

• 3 months later...

Hi guys! Its been a while & although I haven't contributed much to this forum, I'd like to share an MV I recently made for TJOF. Its my first mv really so its not very cool hehe I tried to put the story in there and the dialogues were translated out of memory. Its not the best but I thought of TJOF when listening to this song and I decided to make an MV for fun.

well, here it is!

https://youtu.be/qxiArl7EOzA

UPDATE: I also found this video and found it pretty funny too (although I feel like some people will be offended). It's like a parody of CinemaSins.

Edited by xnancly
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2017 at 7:54 PM, BellyButton said:

:tongue:

@bellybutton I am very impressed that you're still lurking on BZH's forum. Each time I think of BZH (together with the ending and edited version) I just want to do this, looking just like this...

Btw: I love this picture above - I particularly like Shifu sexy and cute behind :blush:

Image result for bai zi hua vomiting blood

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All, am a late comer for this TJOF drama as i just watched it and am liking the actings skills of WH and ZLY.  Btw, is that WH with ZLY in the pics below? They had great chemistry.  A really watchable drama....hope to see them reunite soon.

tumblr_od8n2rSZCT1sakenqo1_500.png tumblr_od8n2rSZCT1sakenqo2_500.png

credit to rightful owner

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone! Heard that TJOF (2) is going to start filming with all crew from TJOF (1) intact except for 小骨 no longer ZLY but a new actress. 师傅 is still WH. Could be a rumour or could be real...not sure. But if ZLY is not 小骨, why film TJOF (2).  

• Like 1

On May 19, 2017 at 1:46 AM, budgerie said:

Hi Everyone! Heard that TJOF (2) is going to start filming with all crew from TJOF (1) intact except for 小骨 no longer ZLY but a new actress. 师傅 is still WH. Could be a rumour or could be real...not sure. But if ZLY is not 小骨, why film TJOF (2).  

WHAT? REALLY? Where did you hear this from??? I wanna know everything! I didn't think WH would still accept this drama again if it was offered to a second season. Unless you are talking about HQG 2015 aka the modern version.

@shinaabby: If you can read chinese, you can google 花千骨(2)& there are posts there about the series 2 is going to start filming or already started. Originally they wanted to get LSS to replace ZLY but I think many fans are upset about it. It is said that ZLY is busy with other filming projects. Than they got a new actress to fit in the role of 小骨. Fans are still upset & said they would not watch if ZLY is not 小骨. 

I mean, this could be a rumour or it could be real. But my personal opinion is that, if they are sincere to do a proper series 2, why not wait for ZLY. You can change any other characters but you can't change the 2 main leads. Anyway, series 1 ending was a disappointment with all the cuts & bad editing. I will not even watch if there is a series 2 (plus having a different female lead). 

• Like 1