[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

@YangD - here's to keeping the Southern hemisphere obsessed with TJOF

haha..My eyes look like a panda, and i go to work like a zombie..im a zombie panda after this show...omg haha...it s kinda fun :D

Guest Soniya15

@YangD - I almost spat out my coffee! Pre-empting THE KISS (you have to say in surround sound to be effective!) I am fangirling scream (on the inside) it's almost 12pm here so the neighbours wouldn't appreciate the real scream.

:D i m making an other coffee and waiting for the final eps. i dont think i could hold my scream, if they kiss, it s like my favorite soccerarrow-10x10.png team make a golden goal at mins 89...haha...10 mins to go, longest 10mins ever......:D

I am drinking my coffee now!  I need it.  2 hours to 2am here.  How do you manage to keep awake YangD?

haha...to be honest, i just couldnt sleep..my heart keep jumbing like i got my first love..Lastnight i couldnt sleep untill 4am omg..after tmr, i will got back to my normal life haha....

It's 9am here. It was raining and thunderstorming. I made coffee this morning. OMG the finale is about to start!

Even if type in English he won't be able to answer! Oh what the hell I just type hello and see what happens!

choose a different word ~ that's not shocking enough everyone in the world knows that one:D

Like what?  Four letter word?  ;)

I think it is finished.  DongFang just said bye.

Edited by BellyButton
  • Like 2

Guest Soniya15

Am I looking at the right channel? Stream 1?

Stream 2

@BellyButton: Please type... I LOVE YOU!!! No, they are there for 1 hr. I think they are taking a break?

Edited by Soniya15

Guest Soniya15

aiya, stream 2 is not working for me.  Have to go back to stream 1.  How about you guys?

Darn, always repeat 15 minutes before it starts.

Steam 2 works for me. 

@YangD - here's to keeping the Southern hemisphere obsessed with TJOF

I can't get into that site the honor is all yours :D

There starting pretty far back on the first episode... I'm with the director on this one.. they must of did some editing and it started about 10 after....I'm guessing 30 min of new footage

I don't think there is a problem with the streams just a lot of traffic - it took me 5 tries to get on

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 3