[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

:D  I read that, @Soniya.  BZH is cheeky.

I see the google translate 'bath'.  Not sure what it means but I am sure it really doesn't mean 'bath' as in 'bath'.  Can someone translate the chats?  Wanna see what others say too.

Edited by BellyButton
  • Like 1

All the questions aren't question. Ask him what he thinks of the TV cut? As an actor how does he feel if the final product does not represent what was in the script?

Ask him is he gonna be in the movie?

Ask him did he kiss Liying non stop?

Ask him what does he think of BZH towards the end who cries as much as he vomits blood?

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 2

Guest Soniya15

Yes, Please someone who knows Chinese, please ask him those questions!!

Here's another funny question: 

# The Journey of Flower # to @ Huajie studio Question: Master, I use the phone every day chase drama, wrists are swollen. 
His answer: # The Journey of Flower # Do you not have a TV in your home?
Edited by Soniya15

Guest eyeglass400

Dong Fang was pretty funny too!

# The Journey of Flower # I would like to know about it, ha ha

Ask @ Zhang Danfeng Question: The Journey of Flower # # The Journey of Flower said that you buried the go punished, but she later told directly albino painting is gone, then the problem comes, East Baba, who finally put you buried?

# The Journey of Flower # to @ Huajie studio Question: Master, I use the phone every day chase drama, wrists are swollen. 

Try typing it in English ..you'll definitely get his attention and maybe he will be shocked that he has appreciative fans watching TJOF live :)

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 3

@YangD - I almost spat out my coffee! Pre-empting THE KISS (you have to say in surround sound to be effective!) I am fangirling scream (on the inside) it's almost 12pm here so the neighbours wouldn't appreciate the real scream.

:D i m making an other coffee and waiting for the final eps. i dont think i could hold my scream, if they kiss, it s like my favorite soccer team make a golden goal at mins 89...haha...10 mins to go, longest 10mins ever......:D

Guest Checkmate24601

@YangD  Someone is definitely  experiencing a case of the green monster ROFL  :P   Just before the passionate kiss we're all priming to see!  ;)

And Wallace does have a well cultivated dry senseof humour.  So he's handsome, talented and funny.  Quoting an anime character, well that hardly seems fair, innit?  ppffthaha

Ah gals, we'll just hope our significant others will be as special or nearly as special as him.  Quoting Princess Diaries2, I just like looking at him.  :D  

@YangD - I almost spat out my coffee! Pre-empting THE KISS (you have to say in surround sound to be effective!) I am fangirling scream (on the inside) it's almost 12pm here so the neighbours wouldn't appreciate the real scream.

:D i m making an other coffee and waiting for the final eps. i dont think i could hold my scream, if they kiss, it s like my favorite soccer team make a golden goal at mins 89...haha...10 mins to go, longest 10mins ever......:D

I am drinking my coffee now!  I need it.  2 hours to 2am here.  How do you manage to keep awake YangD?

@soniya, I think someone asked whether he will film a drama with a  monkey and tiger?  (Not sure but I know animals) and his answer - you want me to die? LOL

Edited by BellyButton
  • Like 2

Guest kashie19

It seem Wallace is choosing to reply to the rather funny/non-serious questions. I posted quite a few questions in Englsih. No answers.

Guest Soniya15

Try typing it in English ..you'll definitely get his attention and maybe he will be shocked that he has appreciative fans watching TJOF live :)

I don't have a weibo account. I tried to create one but it said that my phone number doesn't work. I really wish I could chat with him since he probably won't read my emails!!! OMG.... even though I can't talk with him, just seeing him on weibo and replying is equal to me talking to him...... living in my dreamland

:D i m making an other coffee and waiting for the final eps. i dont think i could hold my scream, if they kiss, it s like my favorite soccerarrow-10x10.png team make a golden goal at mins 89...haha...10 mins to go, longest 10mins ever......:D

I am drinking my coffee now!  I need it.  2 hours to 2am here.  How do you manage to keep awake YangD?

haha...to be honest, i just couldnt sleep..my heart keep jumbing like i got my first love..Lastnight i couldnt sleep untill 4am omg..after tmr, i will got back to my normal life haha....