[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

could be real but will be censored.

and he used mingsheng sword. So why cry abt,it? And how can anyone revive anyone killed by mingsheng?

maybe he is not in denial but she is in denial?

"I am gorgeous I am sexy I am in red why wont you desire me?!"

and maybe the scar is about sexual desire? Becoz thanks to the haphazard bullet train editing it could be that.

such loving treatment of shifu being poisoned and the rest treated like garbage.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 2

Was surfing for news on the last episode and came across this news article:

http://ent.qq.com/a/20150907/000182.htm

It's more about the director sharing some behind the scenes but the last part caught my eye:

'而林玉芬也表示,最后十集自己都不敢看,怕看了会不开心,并透露关于妖神的内容拍了很多,但估计也删了很多。

原著中,妖神花千骨与男宠墨冰仙曾展开一段纠葛,也因此令白子画醋意横生,一怒之下吻了小骨。不过在剧版中,墨冰根本是白子画在人间的化身。据说,墨冰与妖神之间也有暧昧互动,但是否被保留,也将是一大悬念。'

The director said she didn't even dare to watch the last 10 eps because she's afraid she will be unhappy and revealed that actually a lot of the demoness parts were filmed but also guessed that most of them will be edited out.

In the novel, the demoness HQG and the male 'pet' Mo Bing have a loveline, which causes BZH to be raging in jealousy and kiss her. However in the drama Mo Bing is the human form of BZH. Accordingly Mo Bing and the demoness do have some ambiguous interactions, but whether it is retained in the drama is a big suspense.

Another news article http://news.ifensi.com/article-14-3550665-1.html which wrote about many fans are ranting they want a REAL kiss between the OTP. Comments like 'If they edit it out, I will really curse and swear', 'the jealous kiss is every fan's perseverance', 'first time feeling a bed or kiss scene is necessary' 

We'll find out tonight. TT_TT

Edited by axerine_1
  • Like 6

I just did a bzh aka vomited blood. All red. Because that's me passionate in my hate. Oh and I see a mark appearing on my forehead, it is two swords placed like X with burning fire as background. My colour choose is black. Because I am mourning for this series and how it is destroyed and it doesn't even have boobs.

• Like 3

Guest Checkmate24601

If that's not a 'Come hither' pose I dunno what is ROFL.  I think BZH is going to definitely sweat it out tonight lol.  Poor guy - he'd probably just be shocked still.  :D:wub:

@Bella-Chimura  Spittake indeed darling!  Haha.

Edited by Checkmate24601

@BellyButton  OMG yes! this series was a huge roller coaster to everyone  in this thread. We've all cried buckets of tears and felt all the angst and joy. This is such a memorable drama. It'll be hard to find something as good to watch in the future. :(

@Cupcakeninja Howdy my fellow Texan!! This is awesome! I didn't think anyone in this thread would be from Texas as well. 

I love the clip of Sifu removing DG's clothes! What is going on here?! I saw this earlier today while I was having lunch and I got so excited.. The people at the restaurant probably thought I was crazy. lol 

@hayuinblue You're welcome! :D I cannot agree more! At this point in the series I really just prefer to see Sifu and DG together. They've been through so much and im sure everyone is just dying to see their intimate scenes together! We've all lost weight and sleep or gained weight due bench watching and keeping up with TJOF.. LOL Thank you for the costumes! I would totally love to be HQG for Halloween! haha

@PUNG Thank you for the clarifications!! :)

OK, I will pause for now and hit the gym.. LOL Yes, I think I gained weight from all the late night snacks and drinks while trying to keep up with this thread and series. Still trying to catch up with everyone. I'm only on Page 112. Be back soon my loves! 

Edited by myden
  • Like 2

Guest Checkmate24601

@miaka fy and @YangD  Thanks for the photos, and that gif!!!  So interesting to see the change from anger to concern in HQG.  Can anyone translate what the second and third gifs are saying?  What is Shifu telling Xiao Gu apart from that he's alright?  So curiousssss

@miaka fy thank you for the GIFs :wub::wub::wub:

Arrggghhhh I'll be mad boiling if they gonna cut out all those scenes, I want to see : the kiss, the touching of scarred bare back, the seduction, the aphrodisiac, the hug on ice coffins room, the feeding of peach blossom soup, there are so many :sweatingbullets: but come to think again, I think they also show the part when QG stayed in Emotionless Hall, all the interactions between her and ShiFu before she has to came down for the 'field trip' in just 1 or 2 episodes? So perhaps they gonna show us all those scenes? :crazy::tears::sweatingbullets:

Ladies, do check out @YangD posted youtube link, we can see there that ep 53 is the longest of all recent episodes (42 minutes) while yesterday last episodes is only 28:23 minutes :angry:

I hope they gonna make this last 2 episodes more than 45 minutes to cover all that has not yet to be revealed with all those fillers included

Translations of 3rd GIF :

Xiao Gu

Shi Fu didn't feel hurt

Shi Fu is alright

The 2nd GIF is the lyrics from the OST That Night :

今生难续前世缘   但羡鸳鸯不羡仙 

jīnshēng nán xù qiánshì yuán dàn xiàn yuānyāng bù xiàn xiān

<i>In this lifetime, it is hard to resume the fate of our previous life. <br>Still, I envy the mandarin ducks (blissful couples), but do not envy the immortals.</ i>

cr : Viki

( I've been trying translating the 2nd GIF but somehow it kinda ring a bell, I already suspect maybe it's the lyrics of the one of the OST, and that xian xian part makes me realize it's from this song :D )

• Like 4

@miaka fy...thanks a lot dear for smexy GIF. ♡♡♡ since become demon goddess, pure HQG seem a few time like want to rape sexy sifu. ;) muahaha. <she just open BZH robe forcefully. So much rage in love ;)>

@jolin_chan...agreed with u. I totally worry about tonight episode. How they gonna wrap it with all those spoiler that we had seen. :( im sure curse and diss a lot tonite if the kiss get cut and the ending not good as i imagined :( 

• Like 3

Guest Checkmate24601

@jolin-chan  Thanks for the translation. 

A rundown of all the memorable quotes during recent episodes.

Zi Xun's understanding of love - Love is not to simply hold on.  It's (something here that I don't understand); it's letting go.  Lol sorry folks :P

HQG's Words of Separation - Duan Nian (is ruined?).  The Temple Bell is broken.  From this point onward, our teacher-disciple relationship is severed.

BZH explaining to SXM why he can't return to Chang Liu and abandon HQG in her prison - Chang Liu has you and disciple brother (MY).  Xiao Gu only has 1 person - me. 

I wish there was a snapshot of him telling HQG - Do not be sad Xiao Gu.  Shifu is here beside you.  I will protect you.  I will accompany you.  We won't be separated.  Because those words are classic words of love and devotion in ancient dramas.  Although he keeps himself separated from HQG by a barrier and she can't see him, I think by that point BZH really is aware just how deep HQG's love for him is.  And he is touched by it.  He refused to allow her to be killed as per MY's suggestion.  At first I thought he built Cloud Palace all by himself so I thought that he was definitely hard at work building the marital home ROFL  :D  He does acknowledge her love in that silent BZH way of his - though I think letting her know that NWY didn't die would have helped smoothed things a LLLOOOONNNGGG way.

Guest Soniya15

@funnlimma: thank you for translating the conversation btw HQG and QS. I appreciate it. I was really hoping that QS wouldn't betray HQG like how NMT did. I guessed there's always going to be jealousy btw girls. 

@miaka_fy: thank you for the gifs. Love it. Can't wait to see the ending. I really hope all the spoilers don't get cut. I'm really hoping for a happy ending. Finger crossed. (They should know that people were worked up about the ending of the novel and FGG had to write three epilogues to defend BHZ so that means the drama should have a happy ending. I definitely don't want a cliffhanger since each episode is a  cliffhanger.  I want some answers. I really hope that the movie is a remake and not a sequel to the drama. I'll be upset.)

Edited by Soniya15

Guest Checkmate24601

Asian Fabio actually smokes!  :o

The original 7 Murder Faction Trio is back together :)

Beautiful fanart of Sha Jie Jie - atypical expression of quiet solitude. 

Don't you just love Jie Jie's passionate words?  - BZH, if you harm her (HQG) for your sect.  I shall slaughter your sect.  If you kill her for the world, I shall massacre all the people of the world.

HEARTBREAKING - I WANT TANG BAO BACK!!!

Lovely fanart of demon goddess HQG:

:PWas surfing for news on the last episode and came across this news article:

http://ent.qq.com/a/20150907/000182.htm

It's more about the director sharing some behind the scenes but the last part caught my eye:

'而林玉芬也表示,最后十集自己都不敢看,怕看了会不开心,并透露关于妖神的内容拍了很多,但估计也删了很多。

原著中,妖神花千骨与男宠墨冰仙曾展开一段纠葛,也因此令白子画醋意横生,一怒之下吻了小骨。不过在剧版中,墨冰根本是白子画在人间的化身。据说,墨冰与妖神之间也有暧昧互动,但是否被保留,也将是一大悬念。'

The director said she didn't even dare to watch the last 10 eps because she's afraid she will be unhappy and revealed that actually a lot of the demoness parts were filmed but also guessed that most of them will be edited out.

In the novel, the demoness HQG and the male 'pet' Mo Bing have a loveline, which causes BZH to be raging in jealousy and kiss her. However in the drama Mo Bing is the human form of BZH. Accordingly Mo Bing and the demoness do have some ambiguous interactions, but whether it is retained in the drama is a big suspense.

Another news article http://news.ifensi.com/article-14-3550665-1.html which wrote about many fans are ranting they want a REAL kiss between the OTP. Comments like 'If they edit it out, I will really curse and swear', 'the jealous kiss is every fan's perseverance', 'first time feeling a bed or kiss scene is necessary' 

We'll find out tonight. TT_TT

honestly, if I was the director I'll be furious too. Everyone put out their best effort and did a great job depicting this novel, though not everything is covered. But hey that's always how it works can't cover everything. One thing I don't get is that why are they even airing on their channel if they have a time slot that can't fit the whole episodes and end up cutting so many scenes that we would love to see. It makes the drama confusing at times. I don't watch a lot of Chinese drama and so I don't know how it works works. Are they using this as a tactic so more people can buy the uncut DVD? Correct me if I'm wrong :D

Honestly didn't even know the episodes were cut until I started reading from this thread. Then I realized no wonder the scenes don't make sense. I truly hope for the last two episodes, please don't cut my HQG and BZH scenes. I want to see them being together for the last time before she dies. That poor girl sacrificed so much but no happy ending. Ugh why don't they just fly out of the drama to modern world. Forget changliu, forget everything. For once think about yourself. 

Guest Checkmate24601

Let's not forget those Looks btw our OTP

For those who want stills of the bathtub moment:

Here's to raising a glass and a prayer that they let us see all the BZH x HQG scenes!  Pretty please with a cherry and Peach Blossom Soup on top! ^_^

Guest dominjoonssi

everybody the news has just been confirmed 2 days ago, TJoF will be broadcast in Taiwan as Taiwan CTi and CTV channels has announced they bought the rights to air. They are going to air "The Young Four Famed Detectives" in Sept/Oct, (currently they are showing Yu Zheng's ROCH) and after that we'll see....it should be TJoF according to the lineup. however the broadcast date for TJoF is not set yet, but seems that the rumours of Dec do have some truth. Taiwan usually doesn't censor, but I'm worried that the editors at Ciwen still want to stick to the 50 episodes format and not revert back to the 54 episodes script. However, in Taiwan they do 1 episode per weekday, 5 episodes a week .Hopefully they will give us back the original uncut version.:rolleyes:

thanks everybody for the pics. on my cellphone i really can't upload them as you all can. can only contribute by sharing news. :tears:

Edited by dominjoonssi

@mmrod_04 i think frida is nmt. That name doesnt suit her at all.  Lol 

I thought her name was Li Chun, I haven't seen anything where she goes by the name Frida, but you are right that name does not suit her.. Lol. Anyways I still don't want Wallace to like ANY Frida, unless is Li Ying middle name or something.. :D

• Like 4