[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Guest Checkmate24601

Definitely agree that it would have been a LOT more interesting with a bathtub scene - where's all the cute awkwardness and feels that we were looking forward to?  They even skipped out the sleeping scene today.  So little ground covered - it felt so short the 2 episodes.  :mellow:

Definitely agree that it would have been a LOT more interesting with a bathtub scene - where's all the cute awkwardness and feels that we were looking forward to?  They even skipped out the sleeping scene today.  So little ground covered - it felt so short the 2 episodes.  :mellow:

Maybe sleeping scene tomorrow? I have the impression it is not on yet.

Poor HQG. Just one look, all she wants for BZH is for him to look at her even once and she will die a happy woman. Errr hasn't he been staring at you enough?

Why not change the script to 
"Let him make love to me once, just once, and I will die a die a contented woman"

but being HQG that will change to pregnant once to grow old once to eternity together.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 2

Guest Checkmate24601

Ah @YangD!  You're faster than me.  You've posted those 3 clips already lol :P  Well then there's no point for any reposting.  But here's food for thought.  Firstly, bathtubs are great place to whet the mind for philosophical debates on right and wrong.  Secondly, that level of the bathtub water is not sufficient for a shower or bath ROFL :D

Ah BZH's tortured face in that first video when she asks him in front of everyone doesn't he desire her?  :rolleyes:

"i guess this first clip she want BZH tell with everyone that he love her.."

Exact translation in meaning:

HQG : So you especially rushed here personally to stop this, is it because you couldn't bear to see me die? Why don't we elope and I don't be the demon god and you could stop being the leader of changliu and we turn our backs from the world.. how about it?

BZH : Now is the time to prioritise the more urgent matters, don't lie to yourself anymore

HQG : The one who is lying to himself is you! Are you telling me you don't desire me? 

BZH : (longest walk ever) Go and return (or you go back but it depends on the context on what they're doing there he could mean please return to how you were)

HQG : I want you to tell everyone how you have that scar on your hands! *not sure* Why did you cut your flesh and still wish to return? *not sure* Who do you actually love? Say it! Say it and I will spare everyone!

BZH : *sigh*

AND IT STOPPED THERE?!?!?

I don;t even think he looked totured, He looked like non plussed. That's why HQG is pissed. She can never get a confession out of him to admit in front of everyone.

Preview 58-59

HQG : He is the world's gentlest person, and yet he is also the world's most heartless person

BZH : Does it matter if I love you? Does it matter if I don't love you? We can never be together, ever. 

SXM (?) : *first part not sure* why do you keep stopping yourself from loving her?

HQG : *first part not sure* As long as he gives me some attention, as long as he lets me look (at him even for just a while), even if just for one glance, even if I were to die, I will die contented. 

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 7

Ah @YangD!  You're faster than me.  You've posted those 3 clips already lol :P  Well then there's no point for any reposting.  But here's food for thought.  Firstly, bathtubs are great place to whet the mind for philosophical debates on right and wrong.  Secondly, that level of the bathtub water is not sufficient for a shower or bath ROFL :D

Ah BZH's tortured face in that first video when she asks him in front of everyone doesn't he desire her?  :rolleyes:

Oop..sorry haha...i just searching around, i like that youtube chanel, they post very quick raw drama and full hd.:wub:

oh, today eps very good,  im still waiting the vietsub, should come out by now. I havent seen any drama that im waiting the main role become evil that bad..finally, but still no kiss yet. Im so excited for tmr eps. couldnt sleep. lucky no work tmr. , nearly 4am. haiz...:crazy::sweatingbullets::D

Edited by YangD

"Xiao Gu is demanding Shi fu to tell about the scar. Does she know is was because of her? "

She knows. She wants him to tell everyone where he got the scar in a way to declare he loves her. She wants him to admit it. As usual he won't. I like BZH's persistence. That man is consistent but that kiss threw her off.He is playing hard to get.

• Like 3

@jolin_chan and @carmolita loves your guys insight :wub: i also think that the desolate energy make HQG have 2 different personality -the real HQG and the demon goddess. Perhaps she'll become the real demon goddess when she used that energy to kill people. So far she hasn't kill anybody -for me, shiyi loose his will to live after tangbao died and that mean he's already dead-. If you look closely there's tears in HQG eyes, at first i wonder why demon goddess has tears in her eyes, but now i realize it's HQG tears -and its proof of her sadness. 

Just like how BZH want HQG to hate him, right now HQG want shifu to hate her.. all her doing just an act so shifu won't blame himself when she died. 

I don't know how but shifu look different in this episodes.. he lost his immortal aura or whatever .. just like a human being.

• Like 5

Okay so I just finished watching ep 55 and 56. Why do I feel like it went by like a lightning.  Episodes are not long enough to help with my withdrawal.  They cut too many scenes off the episodes. Ughh why must they do that. I want to see my HQG and BZH. 

I definitely agree with some of you about the desolate energy making HQG have split personality. For example during the bathtub scene, when she heard BZH said he was wrong, she looked like she was crying. But then in just a second she turned super cold. I was surprised and confused for a second. But now it makes sense. Not only that scenes,  there's few other scenes her expressions are like that. Poor HQG. I demand BZH to stop torturing the poor girl. Just tell her you love her please! pretty please?:D

I can summarise. 

Basically same things on repeat. He wants her to let go of moyan and nmt, she wont and he justified moyans actions and even nmt by saying nmt is After all her fellow classmate. She told him she is losing her patience with him and dont test her just because she has feelings for him. Told hiM he can leave but he wont give up on her and refuses to leave. She can kill him if she wants for all the hate, he blames himself she became this way and so she squeezed his neck asking if he thinks she won't dare and he should leave before she does kill him and he refuses And she said since he knew how she feEls about him, why dont he stay and be her toyboy/loverboy and she makes an attempt o kiss him and he shouted at her , her name and so she snapped out of it and instead she will let moyan go on condition he will stay and be her slave to do her bidding.he submitted to her,

• Like 3

@funnlimmsia...thanks dear. ♡♡♡ im wonder and feel worried about all the teaser pic that we had see before this. <kissing scene, hugging on the bed and etc>. Worried if they gonna cut it and leave us hanging :(  hope tomorrow will only focus on BZH n HQG. No more filler....2 episodes just like one hour....how they gonna wrap it nicely....  :( 

• Like 2

I am sickened by the bloody rush to end this series. It deserves better. Right nOw it feels as if hqg is consummed by her feelings and that of bzh. Not one moment of regret over shiyi or tangbao or anyone else. The editing makes it as if her entire being and loins is influenced by bzh and just occasionally thrown in sqm or somone else to remind us hey it aint just abt bzh and then goes back to her over the top  obsession with bzh. I get she is crazy in love with him. I get it. The editing and rush is not giving the story its proper naration. As if they cant wait to show that yuzheng series. Utter shame. But the writing is also terRible with nmt. So many faults. I like some changes but some are just testing patience.

• Like 5

Guest Checkmate24601

@Bella-Chimura  I can't help but worry that's it going to be a messy wrap up.  As we can all point out, the pacing is atrocious and too many things are cut - AND WE STILL WANT TO SEE SO MUCH MORE DETAIL IN SOME (MISSING) SCENES!!!  *Hark to the Hunan TV station brain, hear us howllllll*  Hopefully, the DVD that comes out will feature all the cut scenes so that we can properly watch JoF in its glorious entirety.  :tears:

And that sound of BZH cutting his flesh all the way to the bone was - oh my god, it caused my spine to stiffen.  And HQG only wanted a brief acknowledgment - not even making love or having children *sigh* Bai Zi Hua, Bai Zi Hua, you hopeless socially-inept, love-inept idiot.  And the voiceover by SXM about why do you force yourself to not love her is a very valid question that we Soompiers all want an answer to.  :phew:;) 

I hope Qian Gu doesn't become amnesiac.  It's wrong - not because she ought to remember the number of lives that supposedly died at her hands, but because she deserves how selfless she was, in the number of lives that she saved by sacrificing herself and making sure the Desolate Energy cannot be misused. 

Pics:

BZH saying that what he did wrong was not protecting her.  That with hindsight, he had forced her to walk step by step down the path of no return.

11951604_1662398827334223_63202704666775

I didn't expect her to grab his face and force him to look at her lol.  Yikes, BZH I suggest you ... just go with the flow.  :P

11018662_1662398940667545_38933754136507

Admitting that MY is wrong...  all those tortured expressions, pleading with her

11947979_1662398824000890_62755742125590

11223969_1662398814000891_46415687698601

The many faces of HQG

11951435_1616912015238488_57519879833446

Sole thought running through his head - bring her back to me

11907133_1662390844001688_62874072801740

Official translation: Xiao Gu, no matter what, I will bring you back.

My translation: I'll bring you back to me.  We'll not be separated