[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

In a recent interview, the producer has confirmed that 54 episodes have been cut to 50 eps to fit the quota. Grrrr, instead of replaying scenes from previous episodes, why can't HunanTV play the full versions and that way we'll only have 54 episodes?

• Like 1

Kyaaaa, QG already become Demon Goddess and BZH gonna show up to Seven Sect next. So the love torture begin on the next episode? Yipiiii :w00t:

The preview : BZH take off Demon Goddess outer clothes when she gonna take a bath :w00t:

I love how QG torture NMT *devil* :phew:

And ZR announce in front of all the disciple of Chang Liu and other sects MY's dark past that MY kill ZR's mom (who is from Seven Sect). So MY didn't know he had a son. And ZR intention to join Chang Liu is to revenge his mother death.

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 6

Guest kashie19

I know so glad she's already red Demon Goddess. Torture scenes coming up next B)

:tears: at the part where she calls him BaiZiHua for the first time instead of Sifu

Edited by kashie19

@jolin_chan..im screaming like crazy when saw the next ep preview. Sexy Sifu act like some concubine! ;) or love slave ;) <why don't they extend demon goddess part. I soooo much in love with this demon goddess. Liying eyes contain so much hatred and fierce. I'm totally happy when she tortured NMT. Tortured her more!! She deserve it!!> :) 

• Like 5

Stayed up to watched it! I absolutely love QG as the Demon Goddess! She's so sassy and I just love her fierceness!

Btw: I was very touched and sad by TangBoa's death, and just look at LSY, that's how I felt.

I love, love, love Wallace's expression when QG disconnect their teacher/disciple relationship! It was awesome! He cried, and I just saw the preview - heart palpations! I'm soooo going to be panda eyes tomorrow, it's already 1am but I have to watch the next episode.

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 3

@Bella-Chimura NMT so deserve the torture, she so dumb and still belittle Demon Goddess power, take that Jellyfish :w00t::lol: so she get the same torture as Xiao Yue, right? Strangle with iron chain. :w00t:

BZH become QG's love slave :wub: (me on pervert mode here:phew:)

Stayed up to watched it! I absolutely love QG as the Demon Goddess! She's so sassy. Btw: I was very touched and sad by TangBoa's death, and just look at LSY, that's how I felt.

I love, love, love Wallace's expression when QG disconnect their teacher/disciple relationship! It was awesome!

BZH looks so devastated. And the seconds he wake up he immediately calling her name :wub:

• Like 5

Call me an evil b**tch but sooooooo satisfying when QG grabs NMT - that girl deserve everything she gets and I love, love, QG Demon Goddess expression!! Boy does she kick-a$$.

MY you deserve it - hypocrite!!!

@jolin_chan - me too, high alert and radar as BZH pervert.  

Btw: I've never disliked or hated Zi Xun, I've always sympathised her so to see her go it is very sad indeed..

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 2

SGX asked Demon Goddess whether what she was taught by sifu has she forgotten?  Demon Goddess must be evil otherwise cannot be called Demon Goddess.  Disaster time.

Oh my ZiXun is going to die soon.  My beautiful immortal.  :(

&&^%%$#  aaaarh.. I am turning into demon goddess too.  I cannot stand the long adverts.   aaaarh.....&&^^%%

Edited by BellyButton
  • Like 3

Another Preview : ZX give all her power to BZH while BZH can not move, and then ZX faint (and die? :tears:)

@hayuinblue yes thankfully this episode seems longer than usual :wub:

I watch it on tv so there are no repeating scene. Hopefully the broadcast gonna stay smooth, sometimes it got lagged, but please not today.

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 4