[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

@jolin_chan : thanks for the clip dear, it s kinda cute moment. i love his expressionarrow-10x10.png when he s fixing her hair, he looks enjoy it...like a big brother after a little sister ( ^ v ^ )

@mmrob_04: ur very welcome dear, im glad you enjoy it. if the dvd of the show come out with full uncut scene( i  wish ), i will take it home . Last time i bought a drama is You came from the star on yesasia...i like yesasia website, the service systerm very good and take care of customer. i wish this show on the packed they have NG behind the scene. it s very funny to watch.^^

i found this pic on weibo, im not sure wat r they try to say, but look like they on the news, im hoping they wont cut this scene hix hix

fzvTRCF.jpg

Anyone pls help me translate this part, i really  wanna know wat are they talking abt. THANKS SO MUCH 

SMfQ86Z.jpg

credit pixs : weibo 

@jolin_chan : thanks for the clip dear, it s kinda cute moment. i love his expressionarrow-10x10.png when he s fixing her hair, he looks enjoy it...like a big brother after a little sister ( ^ v ^ )

@mmrob_04: ur very welcome dear, im glad you enjoy it. if the dvd of the show come out with full uncut scene( i  wish ), i will take it home . Last time i bought a drama is You came from the star on yesasia...i like yesasia website, the service systerm very good and take care of customer. i wish this show on the packed they have NG behind the scene. it s very funny to watch.^^

i found this pic on weibo, im not sure wat r they try to say, but look like they on the news, im hoping they wont cut this scene hix hix

fzvTRCF.jpg

Anyone pls help me translate this part, i really  wanna know wat are they talking abt. THANKS SO MUCH 

SMfQ86Z.jpg

credit pixs : weibo 

Pics in order as translated:

Sorry, I have failed to keep the baby/child (in many cases this means miscarriage)

[Caption: Immortal of Changliu, Bai Zihua causes an accidental miscarriage!]

Xiao Gu

There is something...

That I must tell you

The child...

is already gone (dead)

I think its just fans creating a story, i doubt that this is the actual story

Edited by PUNG
  • Like 6

@PUNG : oh, so it s just a joke, phewww.....the last time they on the news coz they cut the bloody scene...so when i saw the pic i got confuse haha....im glad it s just a joke, thanks alot for the translate dear...xoxo  

@IMOmusings what I'm afraid of is like @funnlimmsia said, Wallace has a feeling for Frida, but I also don't want NMT to love BZH too :D

That pics is so hilarious, I first thought they gonna say : Sorry, we can not show you this scenes, because .....

Just like when they cut the vamp kiss and show the reason on the news. It's a relieve that it just some fans adding the dialogue :w00t:

I really hope they will show all those scene and not cut anymore.

@YangD the way he fixing her hair awwww, he kinda doted her. That will be awesome if they gonna release the real uncut dvd with all the NG and BTS :wub:

We're thinking alike :D that was my first thought when I read the first sentence

@PUNG thank you for the translations

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 5

Ha ha!! Shifu was pregnant!!

omg..they are so creative..hahaaa.....

@YangD the way he fixing her hair awwww, he kinda doted her. That will be awesome if they gonna release the real uncut dvd with all the NG and BTS :wub:

oh yes omg, that would be awesome if they have full NG and BTS.. my hus call sexy shifu is my chinese boyfriend haha, when he saw me watching this drama, he asked me " why dont you take him home ?" ( he mean the dvd ) haha..and i said " dont worry, i will " hahaa..hope they have engsub too haha...

i saw one pic somewhere, i couldnt find it now, but he s fixing her hair again, she on the purple cloth,  i love how he s look after her naturely. that s nice haha

Edited by YangD

Guest dominjoonssi

regarding the pregnancy joke, it originated when Pretty Flower came back from the Wastelands and Sexy Shifu resuming his puking blood days. As you know, morning sickness is a common sign of pregnancy, so MY accused Pretty Flower of impregnating Sexy Shifu when he found Sexy Shifu puking blood. MY then advised Sexy Shifu to abort the baby, to which Sexy Shifu responded by just ignoring him and resuming his morning sickness. saw the comic strip the fans made, but didn't save.

Guest kashie19

I heard that there is currently a fan war in China between LiYing and Wallace:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Must be fake HuoMis. Wallace fans are usually not bashful. 

Regarding TaoBao, I agree, please go through agents. They usually help point you to the real/quality  products as well. I guess I will look for the blue-tasseled bell after the drama finish airing. I actually don't want my bell to make any noise. 

What fanwar? Liying fans and Wallace fans fighting or their fans want them to be together and fighting everyone else?

Yes LiYing fans and Wallace fans fighting with each other. *Sigh* It originates when a weibo of HunanTV posted a status criticizing the character HQG and voiced their support for BZH. And you what happens next. Wallace fans bash HQG and LiYing fans defend her, and so on and so on. LiYing tagged the scriptwriter so that he can defend her role in the film, and now Wallace fans are fervently bashing LiYing.

• Like 2

@BaiZiHua LOL That's really big.. I was tempted to get the largest one but I already have a giant teddy bear. He's taking up a lot room in my apartment so I'll refrain from doing that hihi. :sweatingbullets:

@jolin_chan i saw another one last night. It was longer and had more BTS with the other casts. I will check out Tian Tian's account! I like the feather but the bell looks a bit poorly made. 

@YangD & @PUNG OMG OMG.. I was at work and I saw the translation to the picture and almost had a heart attack! So it's not real. Ya'll got me there lol. :crazy:

Besides these merchandise, I am crossing fingers and praying that they release an OST!! I really like the OST in this series so hopefully we will be able to have them. If there really is a full uncut version of the series, I will definitely buy it!

OH noo. Why do these fans have to fight? Why can't they all just get along? These fans are making things difficult for their idols. Ughhh. :angry:

• Like 3

@litia, just ignore fan wars.  Not interested.  We prefer to enjoy the drama and fun.

@pung, thank you very much.  I will buy from the second link.  I am not interested the rest of the items except the bell.  Have anyone seen tee shirts?  I saw some fans wearing TJOF tee shirt - cartoon BZH, HQG etc.  Oh I would love to have the tee shirts.  If anyone find the link, please post it here.  Thank you in advance.   @pung, are you from Australia?  Me too.

where is the sword? Can give link?

I am,interested in the swords key chain form. Do give links.

They should make the swords into a letter opener!  It will be very useful.  If they could make quality ones, I will buy them.  But I do not want el cheapo which will rust in a matter of time.  I have enough of key chains.  

And yes, Kash, a sterling silver palace bell would be good.  Hey, how about palace bell sterling silver earrings?  Haven't seen bell earrings but bell bracelets, key chain and I think some wear them as necklace.  The problem is that they are made from alloy and I know some people are allergic to some metals.  

Edited by BellyButton
  • Like 2

Sorry everyone I wasn't so here still HUNTING FOR THE HD uncut version 1-58 and well here some spoilers video....(in a same time I rewatch the whole serie again from episode 01 ..yes I'm crazy in love with this serie 

hope everyone like this spoiler video :) do i have the whole coming episode ...no answer hm...I can't answer it grrrrr still wait something finish stupid baidu program!!! oh god ....

https://sendvid.com/9skcdnlg

here someone have write the four stage of love from Zi Hua :) ..his evolution in face with sexuality LOL isn't sound like FREUD with his oedipus complex LOL

http://www.weibo.com/p/1001603883117294286430

I remember isn't @Bella-Chimura who ask me about some recommendation serie? I love this serie https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFPCAF9Uzm21gRKu4OMXcI_bqwf69drqu because the bickering between Qiqi and Shen Lang is soooo cute !!! I RECOMMEND EXTREMELY this serie everyone in this tread :) because I just love so much this serie. Ok is a old serie from 2001 but LOL :) 

For lakorn, hm few day ago I just complete the part 5 from Mafia Luerd Mungkorn with Janie...no comment. Just want complete it and wasn't really happy how is ending =.=. I recommend you

http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Wannueng_Jaa_Pben_Superstar Just start it and love it :) but the n'ek isn't so great but ok. http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Leh_Nangfahhttp://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Ngao_Jai_(2015) , http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Ngao_Asoke_(2008) ,  http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Suparburoot_Jutathep (5 parts), http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Ruk_Sutrit , http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Neung_Nai_Suang , http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Tai_Ngao_Jan , http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Samee_2013 , http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Badaan_Jai ...I have too much =.= I probably have most all popular lakorn and no need to recommend Mario or Nadech LOL you probably have all already LOL

wow I was missing few days and I got Wallace have maybe a feeling for Frida =.=;;; nooooooo I don't want it sorry guys but I'm allergy about Frida and EXTREMELY wanna kill NMT LOLLL

If you want to know who maybe Frida have a feeling ...here picture ...(everything please but no wallace LOL he is for Li Ying)

0eb30f2442a7d9332d652ea8a84bd11372f00118

p2210187278

9922720e0cf3d7ca842337e9f71fbe096a63a95c

8601a18b87d6277f5c2448a62d381f30e924fc7e

Frida said in her weibo to go in restaurant with the actor who do Lang gege and well they really sticky together when they filming....

About Li Ying ...this picture I catch it in weibo a month ago...seem in some after or when filming Hua Qian Gu ...anyway MY OTP is still Wallace and Li Ying lolll

5b0644cdjw1ev9wjrnk2lj20dc0hsta3

and yes with the scar guy ...but really this huy is hotty too hm

5b0644cdjw1ev9wjs0b7lj20dc0hsgnc

funny Ma Ke in interview :) 

ade050afjw1evpfawhxqbg209w05k7wh

8378708acb59bbjw1evodiy2iw4j21tr196npf1.

4de85405gw1evovt4zvf7j20zk0sg13c1

hm 18 YEAR OLD please everyone ;)

93d7e006gw1evf9293qvrj20be0g3gn21 

93d7e006gw1etwohgr6rfj20b40fpq471

93d7e006gw1etwohl10x4j20b40ci74p1

@BaiZiHua

Hey Love!!!:wub::wub::wub: here for you before to sleep hugssss!!!!

005z7IA6jw1evq70gj2lej30qe0hljv81

OH NEW HIGH QUALITY PICTURE SEEM OUT ....QIAN GU VS MAN TIAN .....

005z7IA6jw1evrakqifv4j30qe0hljwl1

005z7IA6jw1evrakrj5r8j30qe0et0wk1

565901005z7IA6jw1evrakumf50j30qe0euq7f1.

005z7IA6jw1evrakv64d3j30qe0hlwk41

005z7IA6jw1evrakx9mgsj30qe0hlq6z1

005z7IA6jw1evrakxcyguj30qe0hlq6r1

HM seriously I have already see some of all this pictures o.o anyway just reupload it if someone didn't see it and also MAN TIAN FACESLAP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

b7cd1d6egw1evqqzmp4w2g20bx06qhdv seriously she look so cool like that!!!! 

ade050afjw1evqbvfzsfog209x05k4qp @BaiZiHua you like Qian Mo a lot dear lolll :wub:

seriously hard to read the script when Li Ying have her hand on your throat ...hm i can see Zi Hua scar on his hand.....

85eb1d91jw1evq75xcsvuj20hs0mlq4l

About the TOYS or anything relation with Journey of Flower aka Hua Qian Gu I saw many already ...I want Tang Bao something like my hamster I got it for my cellphone LOL and probably want  the bell hall for my car....sound cute kkyaaaaaaa....here some toys they have ...

1b4c510fd9f9d72ae589e114d22a2834359bbbce

d1a20cf431adcbefbbb9eadfa9af2edda2cc9f5e zi hua clip :)

b8389b504fc2d562106d0937e21190ef77c66c87

4b90f603738da9777d5d735fb351f8198618e350

b21bb051f81986189ec3bbd549ed2e738ad4e6df

0df3d7ca7bcb0a46ccf7be9b6e63f6246a60afbe

HEHE :) 

CREDIT WEIBO PIX PIX :wub:

KEEP GOING EVERYONE WE ARE ALREADY IN PAGE PAGE 107, MORE THAN 203 200 VIEWS O.O WOW THAT IS MORE THAN KDRAMA TREAD O.O WOW WE ARE COOL!!! AND 2136 POSTS O.O WOWW ALSO GOOD NUMBERS POSTS EVERYONE!!!!! KEEP GOING :) WHEN HUA QIAN GU IS FINISH ...THIS TREAD ISN'T FINISH AT ALL BECAUSE WE HAVE SO MUCH TO SHARE!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by miaka fy
hm...one picture missing ^^;;;
  • Like 9

@IMOmusings and @jolin_chan

Lol, no I mean Wallace (not BZH) is attracted to Frida (not NMT) in real life. The "look" he gives her is rather telling and quite interesting. Sorry Jolin-Chan I know you ship Wallace and Liying, I'm only noting what I see. There's no reason to look at her direction unless it was part of a scene. When you're attracted to someone you can't help but look at their direction. I haven't seen him give that look to anyone, except Frida :) lol, Wallace he couldn't help himself.

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 3

@miaka fy Thank you the short clip with Xia Jie Jie and Demon Goddess! They're finally reunited. :D

Fan art of Demon Goddess biting Sifu's neck. Payback is so nice! hihihi :P

11953156_913147862065188_604025384205300

No way.. She actually bite him?! WHOAHH?!! Sorry, I've been MIA in this forum so this is new to me.. 

11947560_908971902482784_821327594980832

This picture is extremely sad to me. Just look at both of their expressions.. Wallace's hand is filled with tears. :( 

11947486_908972119149429_920418020981219

Can someone tell me why all the casts are doing this dance/form? 

Tang Bao doing the same dance. lol

Dong Fang looks super cute here. I think he's better looking in modern attire. 

Edited by myden
Typo
  • Like 5

@miaka fy

Thanks for the Sha Jie Jie vid babes. I love the pix as well. HEHE that scar face guy from SQM sect looks better in real life. Have a nice evening hun.:D

Thanks to all the nice ppl who helped other members find the TJOF merch (TB stuffed animal, palace bell  and etc etc) :). So kind of you to go out of your way to help others locate these items. I'm very happy that everyone has kept this thread going until the end. Regardless if this drama has a ideal ending or not I will still be happy. Because I met some really AMAZING ppl on this thread. I like how even if we all may have had different opinions we are still able to look past it and keep being cordial to one another. I pray for us all to be happy with the ending and the drama as a whole. But more than that I wish all of you happiness in real life. :wub: Wishing everyone a great weekend

• Like 6

@IMOmusings and @jolin_chan

Lol, no I mean Wallace (not BZH) is attracted to Frida (not NMT) in real life. The "look" he gives her is rather telling and quite interesting. Sorry Jolin-Chan I know you ship Wallace and Liying, I'm only noting what I see. There's no reason to look at her direction unless it was part of a scene. When you're attracted to someone you can't help but look at their direction. I haven't seen him give that look to anyone, except Frida :) lol, Wallace he couldn't help himself.

Do you mean the look he gave her in Happy Camp? I do believe frida likes him... He is enjoying the attention and was flirting a it too.i believe he put his hand on her back and went backstage with her. Liying went in after that. He waited for frida not Liying... So it is pretty telling.  I can't blame her too..Wallace has such a presence!! 

• Like 2