Andrea Chen - Han Si Yi
Bryant Chang - Wang Shu Hai
Joanne Deng
Huáng Xīn Dì

Chén Yàn Zuǒ
Money Qián Yú An

Xǔ Zhèn Dé

Synopsis:

When the man you love dies in a tragic accident, is it possible to go on with your life? Han Si Yi (Andrea Chen) was happy with her life with her boyfriend Ling Hong Pei (Jasper Liu), but Hong Pei dies tragically in a car accident one day. Unable to move on to the other world, Hong Pei lingers around his ex-girlfriend after becoming a ghost and tries to help her recover from her devastating loss. Can Hong Pei help Si Yi find happiness again with the nerdy Wang Shu Hai (Bryant Chang)? “I Am Sorry, I Love You” is a 2015 Taiwanese drama series directed by Wang Shi Rui. 

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Raw Preview:

OSTs:

Mister Mouth - Beautiful Day

Aaron Yan - Your Happiness Is My Happiness

SpeXial - The Sweet Boys

Aaron Yan - Taipei Dreamin'

Calvin Chen - Exchange Lives

Dennis Sun - In a World Without You

Miya Shia - Bǐ'ànhuā

Miya Shia - Other Than Beauty

Miya Shia - Diary

Miya Shia - Moss

Additional Links:

I Am Sorry, I Love You  我的鬼基友 Viki English Subbed Episodes

I Am Sorry, I Love You  我的鬼基友 Raw Episodes

I Am Sorry, I Love You  我的鬼基友 Official Facebook Page

I Am Sorry, I Love You  我的鬼基友 Weibo Page

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Cast
Jasper Liu as Ling Hong Pei 凌宏沛
Bryant Chang as Wang Shu Hai 王書海
Andrea Chen as Han Si Yi 韓思宜
Others

Zhang Yan Ming (張雁名) as Xiang Jian Hao 向健豪
Joanne Deng (鄧九雲) as Dai Zheng Nan 戴正男
Huang Xin Di (黃心娣) as Zhong Li Mei 鐘麗莓
Chen Yan Zuo (陳彥佐) as Mo Fa Zhai 魔法宅
Qiu Wei Qian (邱緯謙) as Ke Huan Zhai 科幻宅
Xu Zhen De (許振得) as Ji Dou Zhai 激鬥宅
Wu Jun (吳濬) as Xiang Jian Ren 向健仁
Xu Shan Qi (許珊綺) as Wei Ru Ping 魏如甄
He Yu Tian (何裕天) as Shen Long 神龍

Edited by c_gunawan541
  • Like 1

I made some gifs for Jasper Liu’s NG takes on reading his dialogues to promote the site/facebook page.
Seriously, his off-screen personality is soooo adorable. Original video: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=610102349093656 
 tumblr_nh8s8eQzc81qiy3sso1_250.gif tumblr_nh8s8eQzc81qiy3sso3_250.giftumblr_nh8s8eQzc81qiy3sso2_250.gif tumblr_nh8s8eQzc81qiy3sso4_250.gif
Original tumblr post: http://smallline.tumblr.com/post/106315192188/jasper-lius-ng-takes-on-reading-his-dialogues-to

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I can foresee a lot of bromance coming up in this drama based on the snippets I saw in Jasper's latest interview during his trip to Shanghai TV festival to promote When I See You Again and 我的鬼基友. When Jasper was asked about who does he prefer among his female co-stars, Andrea Chen or Mandy Wei, he replied them "Bryant Chang", lolllllllllllllllll Just a week ago, Bryant named Jasper during a "plant trees" environmental event where they have to do the planting trees dance and then name one person to do the same thing. Bromance!

OMG What are these two doing with this pose? LOLLLL

ib0EqAbSYbh69S.png

The way they look at each other screams BROMANCE ALERT

i6SQNI6G8RPg5.png

ibiClBpSCg3r1q.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The official English title is I am sorry, I love you (strange.. but well...)

Viki have bought rights to it!!!

https://www.viki.com/tv/28700c-i-am-sorry-i-love-you

Dramawiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/I_Am_Sorry,_I_Love_You (I updated a few news on it)

File:IAmSorryILoveYou.jpg

Based on its official weibo, they will release its 30sec teaser tomorrow 11AM. It's reported that Aaron Yan will be singing for the ending theme song.

It's confirmed to premiere August 24th on Youku/Tudou, video will be updated at 12AM every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

==========

Edit: 

It turns out to be a 30sec teaser, not long trailer T_T I got it wrong.

Anyways, not many scenes of Jasper in this version of teaser but we can hear a sneak peek of Aaron's new song.

Weibo version of Trailer (more of Bryant and Andrea scenes)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI5ODIwMTQ5Mg==.html (use unblock youku browser extension to watch)

Facebook version of Trailer (more of Jasper scenes)

006bcyMkgw1eungmpho0pj30zk0k0act.jpg

006bcyMkgw1eungmqxfoyj30zk0k0dic.jpg

Edited by c_gunawan541
  • Like 1

@c_gunawan541 Thanks for sharing! :) 

The plot sounds awfully familiar. hmm.. I"m trying to piece together a drama or movie I have seen that follows the same plotline..

There's a few dramas with similar plots.

Such as Love Cheque Charge, 49 days (but it's the guy this time round) and many others.. haha~

The setting can be similar but it all depends on the execution.

• Like 1

@c_gunawan541 Thanks for sharing! :) 

The plot sounds awfully familiar. hmm.. I"m trying to piece together a drama or movie I have seen that follows the same plotline..

There's a few dramas with similar plots.

Such as Love Cheque Charge, 49 days (but it's the guy this time round) and many others.. haha~

The setting can be similar but it all depends on the execution.

49 days!! One of my favorite melo dramas. :) that is the one I was thinking of last night.

Official Sypnosis: 

When the man you love dies in a tragic accident, is it possible to go on with your life? Han Si Yi (Andrea Chen) was happy with her life with her boyfriend Ling Hong Pei (Jasper Liu), but Hong Pei dies tragically in a car accident one day. Unable to move on to the other world, Hong Pei lingers around his ex-girlfriend after becoming a ghost and tries to help her recover from her devastating loss. Can Hong Pei help Si Yi find happiness again with the nerdy Wang Shu Hai (Bryant Chang)? “I Am Sorry, I Love You” is a 2015 Taiwanese drama series directed by Wang Shi Rui. (Credits: Viki)

It will premiere August 24th on Youku/Tudou/Line TV and comes to Viki by August 29th

Edited by c_gunawan541
  • Like 1

Official Sypnosis: 

When the man you love dies in a tragic accident, is it possible to go on with your life? Han Si Yi (Andrea Chen) was happy with her life with her boyfriend Ling Hong Pei (Jasper Liu), but Hong Pei dies tragically in a car accident one day. Unable to move on to the other world, Hong Pei lingers around his ex-girlfriend after becoming a ghost and tries to help her recover from her devastating loss. Can Hong Pei help Si Yi find happiness again with the nerdy Wang Shu Hai (Bryant Chang)? “I Am Sorry, I Love You” is a 2015 Taiwanese drama series directed by Wang Shi Rui. (Credits: Viki)

It will premiere August 24th on Youku/Tudou/Line TV and comes to Viki by August 29th

Taiwanese sure like dramas involving "accidents."

In the meantime, replaying the previews... omo! They are so funny!!! I also sense some bromance coming along. :) 

Youku version of 5min MV Trailer

(Use unblock youku extension in your browser)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMwNTgyMTYxMg==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

This version is sooooooooooooooooooo sad. Too much heart ache towards the end of the preview.

Official facebook page uploaded it : https://goo.gl/bFhVMM 

Edited by c_gunawan541