[Chinese Movie 2015] 20 Once Again 重翻20岁

sugarplum892

Details:Chinese title: 重翻20岁 Zhòng fān er shi suì
English title: 20 Once Again
Genre: Comedy, FictionProduction Companies: CJ E&M and Beijing Century MediaDirector: Leste ChenProduction Period: June - July 2014Broadcast Period: January 15, 2015
Cast:Yang Zhi shanGui Ya-leiBolin ChenLu Han
Synopsis:A 70-year-old woman suddenly becomes 20 years old again.

Shout Out to Soompi:

Raw Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcJfn8LMaU8
Translations: sugarplum892Welcome to Youthful Photography StudioHere, look at the camera...You want a kiss??You bad rabbit!  Do you talk like this to grandmas?!  Did you take a good look to see how old I am?!Guy: 20, 19*Mah jong winning phrases*Are you alright?Neighbor: It's midnight already and you're still not asleep...what are you yelling about?Wasn't this a photography studio?Man: What photography studio?BoLin: Hello, miss...actually I've had my eyes on you for awhileWhat do you want?!Grandpa: Get onWasn't I pretty when I was young?LuHan: What I mean is that can't we...together...No, we can'tLuHan: I...How can we be together?LuHan: No...How can we be together?!  We can not be together!
News & Information:Film Review: “Miss Granny” Becomes “20 Once Again”
Exclusive: Luhan and Cast of “20 Once Again” Greet Soompiers in Shoutout

Additional Links:
Miss Granny 重翻20岁 Official Weibo Page

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the movie character/plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cristal Kanta

I watched the movie trailer... That end with Luhan *_* It's great to see Luhan again! He seems happy ~Can't wait to see the movie, moreover I love comedies :D

Did a quick translation of the raw trailer!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcJfn8LMaU8
Translation: sugarplum892Welcome to Youthful Photography StudioHere, look at the camera...You want a kiss??You bad rabbit!  Do you talk like this to grandmas?!  Did you take a good look to see how old I am?!Guy: 20, 19*Mah jong winning phrases*Are you alright?Neighbor: It's midnight already and you're still not asleep...what are you yelling about?Wasn't this a photography studio?Man: What photography studio?BoLin: Hello, miss...actually I've had my eyes on you for awhileWhat do you want?!Grandpa: Get onWasn't I pretty when I was young?LuHan: What I mean is that can't we...together...No, we can'tLuHan: I...How can we be together?LuHan: No...How can we be together?!  We can not be together!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Luhan Makes First Public Appearance Since His Departure from EXOluhan

Since his departure from EXOLuhan has finally stepped into the public eye by making an appearance at the press conference for his upcoming movie in China.

On November 2, a Chinese media outlet reported on the press conference that was held on this day for the Chinese remake of “Miss Granny.” According to this outlet, “Luhan, who filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment, made his first official public appearance. He was dressed in a dark green suit and greeted countless fans.”

About his debut movie, Luhan shared, “Because it was my first time filming [a movie], I’m very nervous and a little excited. Everything felt new so it was fun. Acting is quite thrilling.” On the topic of his character, he explained, “[My character] isn’t that much different from me, the way [he] gave all his strength for music.”

One of his co-stars complimented his acting, saying, “[Luhan’s] acting was very natural and it didn’t seem like it was his first time acting.”

On this day, Luhan also posted on his personal Weibo, “Please show a lot of interest in my first movie. I will continue to work hard in the future.”

Credit: deedeegii@ soompi

Source

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Luhan Thanks Fans for Their Support on WeiboLuhan Thanks Fans for Their Support on Weibo

On November 3 Luhan, former member of EXO, thanked the fans for their support on his Weibo. He posted photos of himself with the caption, “My friends say that I am fun.  See you on January 15.”

Luhan will be in the movie “Back to 20,” a Chinese remake of the Korean movie, “Miss Granny,” which will be released next year on January 15. This is a romantic comedy in which a grandmother strangely turns into a 20- year-old. Luhan plays the role of her grandson.

5ba8d1cbjw1elxvugginzj20cx0hsdhl.jpg

Credit: jpark5757 @ soompi

• 2 weeks later...

Archived