MORE SONGS!!! TAKE A LOOK

Guest whoisdisjosh

Guest whoisdisjosh
That Year's Summer; Sitting, Waiting Wishing; She Will be Loved; Y
I was just sitting at my computer and i just recorded all the songs in my mind... First off.. we have a Korean Song... Kangta - That Year's Summer... there is a little guitar solo at the end... tell me how it sounds... Next is Maroon 5's She will be loved... acoustic version... made many mistakes Then Jack Johnson - sitting waiting wishing also full of mistakes and James Blunt - Your're Beautiful.... Also filled with mistakes All of these were done in one sitting this morning so please excuse the mistakes... Enjoy - Soundclick Comments always welcome

Dang, major props on the James Blunt song. I could never reach those notes.

She will be loved, vocals were good. Just struggled a little on the guitar parts, but still nice job.

Guest Sakura Li

Whoaa!! Alot of new songs! Saving my spot again! ^^

Edit: Ok. For That Year's Summer, You had a few pitch problems here and there. You also sounded a little strained? Maybe it's just me but at times, your tone and vibratto sounded alittle too airy. The solo at the end sounded nice if it weren't for the time mixing being a bit too fast.

She will be loved and you're beautiful: I really like your emotion in these clips. I can't say much about them cuz I don't listen to much of this genre. ^^

I really liked Sitting Waiting Wishing. It was just a really fun song to listen to and you sounded great.

Overall, great guitar playing, watch out for pitch problems, and try not to out-do yourself with the singing. XD I mean, don't over strain yourself. Thanks for sharing. ^^

Guest thesarahchong

You really deserve so much more replies. I love your clips, and I really enjoyed "Sitting Wishing Waiting" & "You're Beautiful".. <3 Goodness, you have a wonderful voice and great guitar-playing.

Guest whoisdisjosh

goSH U SOUND sooooo gooD!!!!!!! ppl should come and listen and pump ur thread kekek!!!!!!!!!!!

You really deserve so much more replies. I love your clips, and I really enjoyed "Sitting Wishing Waiting" & "You're Beautiful".. <3 Goodness, you have a wonderful voice and great guitar-playing.

WOW. very nice voice. you're actually "GOOD" lol.

"You're Beautiful" is one of my favorites

I <3 the guitaring.

great job! *thumbs up.

awww.... thanks guys!!! you guys made my week!!! :lol:

Archived