[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava, thanks for starting the  temp thread for Save My Family.  I know you have seen already that the completion of the migration to the old system will be on Monday 5/11, I am hoping that all the comments in the temp forum will be transferred and will be a smooth transition.  Have a nice weekend Chingu.

@valsava, thanks for starting the  temp thread for Save My Family.  I know you have seen already that the completion of the migration to the old system will be on Monday 5/11, I am hoping that all the comments in the temp forum will be transferred and will be a smooth transition.  Have a nice weekend Chingu.

​@dulceres,  You have a great weekend also 

BTW here's a list of dramas this writer wrote (Hong Young-Hee)

• Name: Hong Young-Hee
  • Hangul: 홍영희
  • Born:
  • Birthplace: South Korea

Screenwriter

I highlighted the ones I've seen like them both

Just watched ep 112 on KBS World and came over here to read about the ending and it's not here!  That's great for us 2weeks behind.  Hyeri is taking the law's prohibition against suing biological family members as a license to steal.  She just signed over the buildings to TownMart.  I'm surprised she doesn't try to sign over Malsu's stocks to herself!

Just watched ep 112 on KBS World and came over here to read about the ending and it's not here!  That's great for us 2weeks behind.  Hyeri is taking the law's prohibition against suing biological family members as a license to steal.  She just signed over the buildings to TownMart.  I'm surprised she doesn't try to sign over Malsu's stocks to herself!

We don't want to ruin those who are still catching up with this drama, as for me the ending is acceptable.  Enjoy it!!!

The slap from ep 113 was awesome with eng subs.  Hyeri knows no bounds neither does her grandmother.  Both say they are innocent and they truly believe that.  Their level of Narcissism is no joke.

In other news...to see how Malsu hit rock bottom its amazing that she got this far.  Its the opposite of Hyeri's grandmother who did whatever to make it to the top and Malsu-a who worked hard even picking and selling trash to make money to survive after almost losing her life. Malsu-a now even has a family and a boyfriend to love her when no one else did.  She is definitely a survivor. Hyeri's G-Ma definitely need to pay for their sin,

Some have been calling Hyeri's dad spineles dad, i concur, he is spineless and useless.  I really hope he gives Malsu-a his shares.

OOOOHHHHH I can't wait till tomorrow.

YES, I am hoping that our OTP will see some light regardng their relationship. I don't like the fact that the writers are throwing one sided love from that lil girl Dad, DW had enough heartaches already. I can't wait until OMS find out about Halmoni's lies about her daughter, I am not really sure how she will take it, do she is tough cookie; but she does care about her child seeing how she cries looking at that baby clothes. @valsava‌, thanks for the comments; our friend @hibiscus23 is on vacay, hopefully, she will have a chance to check the forum.

​@dulceres woah i get lost here, i think i prefer the old set up of soompi? howdy girls? it's been a while & i miss you all!

@valsava how are you? others here too? our drama must be ending soon i'm still lagging :)

The final episode (120) televised on KBS was horribly edited, so be sure to find the entire episode on Youtube or some other site.  They left out the entire wedding and the new baby scene, so try to find the complete version somewhere.  This was a fun daily;  don't know when we'll get another one  so worthwhile.

The final episode (120) televised on KBS was horribly edited, so be sure to find the entire episode on Youtube or some other site.  They left out the entire wedding and the new baby scene, so try to find the complete version somewhere.  This was a fun daily;  don't know when we'll get another one  so worthwhile.

I agree with your comment, at least it is much better than the other dailies that was shown almost the same time as this one.  Love that our OTP finally had a wedding pic.  I guess the production really save some mullah by not hiring extras (LOL). Till next time, hopefully, the replacement will be bearable.

• 1 month later...

Back to the thread that I started. Feel like a long time since last time I'm here. Actually I just started watch this drama... yeah, because I just found the sub. it's frustrating me to watch drama without sub... And like I said before, this drama will be worth watching and I love the fact that Han Chae Ah is the lead here. I love her much since BM. 

Everyone here already watch it to the end yet I just starting up. But still I trying to catch up until the end. I watch many long family drama and sometimes try to watch it till the end. But somehow, I always found there is something lack. But for this one, I don't think so... the story seem entertaining yet natural and the acting is amazing... this is full package of quality. so I decide to watch it till the end... 

• 1 month later...

i guess u might say i'm revisiting this page coz i miss our OTP & hope to see sung hyuk again in another drama! right now i'm hooked on another actor plus his new drama  Make a Woman Cry

i know i hv a reunion with some of my chingoos fr here incldg @valsava on the new drama so hope to see some of u again in another yet interesting project :) see u in another thread soon!

Archived