[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@FeliciaSoh,    :-h  And Yes I do sleep from 11pm to 4Aa and a nap between 11 am and 2pm..  But how are you and welcome aboard if joining us I will pm you the site to watch episode 3..  Bit I love this drama and can't wait til the subs comes out..  

SDW and LGJ had a date today and that horrible girl is study throwing salt at SDW who has done nothing to her.. It seems like her wicked greedy Halmoni has something to do with her father losing everything dumb self that lady told him not to fool with those loan sharks and he did anyway.. He always plays a dad that screws up only time he was good was in creating destiny.. 

I'm starting to think Hakmoni already knows about SDW and her dad..   

@angelbeast90,  Thanks for bringing the sub video to episode 1  I;m so liking this drama can't wait to SDW finds out why LGJ family attacking her because of the little witch.. I know she's going to blame LGJ not marrying her on our girl not because he don;t see her as a woman..  

I'm only on ep 2 so I'll preface that with what I am going to say. I've come to the realization that SDW is much more forgiving than I would ever be about a mother that abandoned me. I'm curious as to the reason but now that we know she knows about where she is but hasn't made any contact. Not only she knows but has moved on with her rich husband, not sure I'd be looking for her. My opinion. I'm definitely not a saint.

No words on LJG's family! All of them; father mother and sister are a trip!! Was he adopted? He is nothing like them!

I can see that NHR will be a super B. Is she vying to marry LJG for love or money? I can't figure that out yet. Are we going to see another SJ/NJN relationship?

But can I say, watching LJG water ski was a highpoint of the episode! Damn the man looked good! Just saying!!
:\"> :\">

NewKDramaAddict said: I'm only on ep 2 so I'll preface that with what I am going to say. I've come to the realization that SDW is much more forgiving than I would ever be about a mother that abandoned me. I'm curious as to the reason but now that we know she knows about where she is but hasn't made any contact. Not only she knows but has moved on with her rich husband, not sure I'd be looking for her. My opinion. I'm definitely not a saint.

No words on LJG's family! All of them; father mother and sister are a trip!! Was he adopted? He is nothing like them!

I can see that NHR will be a super B. Is she vying to marry LJG for love or money? I can't figure that out yet. Are we going to see another SJ/NJN relationship?

But can I say, watching LJG water ski was a highpoint of the episode! Damn the man looked good! Just saying!!
:\"> :\">

Guest ororomunroe

Just finished watching ep 2. Halmoni said that JSY would treat NHR differently from NHS bc they're not biologically related. So who's NHR's bio mum? And can someone tell me the connection between SDG and NYG? Are they related?

Hi everyone :-h Came back from a long vacation and surprisingly saw ep 1 on KBS World by chance!Watched episode 2 last night and I must say I much prefer this drama so I am dropping Love&Secret! Sadly too many dramas not enough time :-w
Mainly watching for the OTP but the entire cast is good too so will be dropping by here to check every now and then :D

Guest ororomunroe

valsava said: ororomunroe said: Just finished watching ep 2. Halmoni said that JSY would treat NHR differently from NHS bc they're not biologically related. So who's NHR's bio mum? And can someone tell me the connection between SDG and NYG? Are they related?

It is rather ridiculous. How can the family arranged a marriage meeting without the prospective groom agreeing to it ? LGJ already said no and his parents expect him to say yes at the meeting which he knew nothing?
If parents arrange their children's marriage for the benefit of their business, then they should have more children to marry off. If they have 10 children, then they can have 10 marriage business benefits. Wouldn't it be wonderful ?

NayongL said: Hi everyone :-h Came back from a long vacation and surprisingly saw ep 1 on KBS World by chance!Watched episode 2 last night and I must say I much prefer this drama so I am dropping Love&Secret! Sadly too many dramas not enough time :-w
Mainly watching for the OTP but the entire cast is good too so will be dropping by here to check every now and then :D

valsava said: NayongL said: Hi everyone :-h Came back from a long vacation and surprisingly saw ep 1 on KBS World by chance!Watched episode 2 last night and I must say I much prefer this drama so I am dropping Love&Secret! Sadly too many dramas not enough time :-w

NayongL said: valsava said: NayongL said: Hi everyone :-h Came back from a long vacation and surprisingly saw ep 1 on KBS World by chance!Watched episode 2 last night and I must say I much prefer this drama so I am dropping Love&Secret! Sadly too many dramas not enough time :-w

Archived