[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First impressions...

The two leads, Han Chae Ah as Song Do Won (30) & Sung Hyuk as Lee Ji Gun (35), look good together, and seem likable characters.
Han Chae Ah is my favorite of the 3 leads thus far.
Her character is likable, and her portrayal of that character is different from how she portrayed her previous characters.
It gives me a good feeling about her ability as an actress; I hope her magnetism is on par with her abilities.
Sung Hyuk's woebegone facial expressions might get old after a while; I hope his expressions gets more varied. :)

Ji Joo Yun as Nam Hye Ri (27) is looking good so far, but I hope she'll be able to act with depth, even if the writing may not be up to par.
She's already shown indications of being the spoiled rich female canine, with delusions of irresistibility.
She looks like she's already deeply in the stereotypical obsessive jealous female 3rd wheel character.

Of course, there are some favorites that I want to see:
Kim Hae Sook as Oh Mal Soo (late 50s)
She's been a favorite of mine for a long time, playing mother roles or evil incarnate. :D
The first scene we see of her meeting with Song Do Won was very emotionally evocative.
I was wondering for a little if she was the mother who abandoned Song Do Won.
They had that chemistry that leaves me wondering what they would be like living as mother & daughter. :)

I'm not optimistic about the screenwriter...
I'm still holding a grudge for what she did to Korea's little sweetheart, Moon Geun Young,
... when she was the screenwriter for "Mary Stayed Out All Night (KBS2, 2010)".

BTW...
KBS will probably start releasing the subbed episodes of this series on YouTube in two weeks.
The main KBS-World YouTube Channel is:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kbsworld

They should be finished with the lame "My Dear Cat", then begin releasing subbed "Only You, My Love".
Old timers are familiar with the KBS-World YouTube channel.
Others will find a lot of subbed KBS series and programs on this channel. :)

Cast

• Han Chae Ah as Song Do Won
  • Sung Hyuk as Lee Ji Gun- (Bride of the century, Come Jang Bo Ri as Our Batman Moony!!)
  • Ji Joo Yun as Nam Hye Ri
  • Kang Nam Gil -(Glorious day (as the dead beat dad), Trot Lovers (dead beat dad)
  • Jung Han Yong-(A New Leaf , Shinning Romance)
  • Lee Young Ha-
  • Lee Hyo Choon-(Everybody Kimchi (NEH, YHE's mom)
  • Sa Mi Ja(Grandmother Loan shark Two Womens Room, Aunt Cheer Up Mr. Kim)
  • Choi Dae Chul-(Thug brother Come Jang Bo Ri, Secretary Fated to Love you)
  • Kim Hae Sook-(Marriage not dating mother to male OTP, Hotel King Bio mom to our male OTP, Strange Housekeeper was the owner of the temp agency I think that hired out the HK, Wang Family, Life is Beautiful.. very long list for her but she does not have this drama listed under her name.. wonder if she will really be in it..)
  • Moon Hee Kyung- (You're All Surounded-Killer rich lady, Inspiring Generation, Noble Woman-Played JM's moochy mother living with her SIL)
  • Kyung In Sun-(Kang Goo's story and Immortal Classic)
  • Han Yoo Yi-(Played SDH's sister SDE on A Well Raised Daughter.. our resident detective and go get em girl!!)

SdW and LgJ looks so good together.. That half sister will try and cause her and LgJ problems he has told everyone including her that he only sees her as a sister and she was mad she gives SdW dirty looks it has nothing to do with her he even told his mom he don;t see her as a woman but I looks at SwD with a twinkle in his eyes..     

I think SwD dad knows her mom has remarried and choose to abandon her while raising her husband children and maybe her half sister she wants to find her mom but he don;t like the idea of it because he trying to spare her more hurt..  

Have A Happy And Safe Thanksgiving Everyone..

In E03...

Ji Joo Yun as Nam Hye Ri (27) is developing very fast as the predictable 2nd female lead stereotype of a jealous obsessive controlling female who doesn't get that "He's Not That Into You". :) :))

Han Chae Ah as Song Do Won (30) is still my favorite as a well portrayed character.
Granted, Wo Won is very predictable as the feisty and somewhat crude young woman without much refinement.
( her dining manner is amusingly rough and ungraceful compared to the refined females Han Chae Ah has done in the past :):D )
Her desperation for finding her mother is being shown very clearly, even to the point of going against her father's wishes.
I suppose the series will be focusing on the search for her mother.
She had just told Ji Gun earlier in the episode that she and her father are very close because there are only the two of them in the family.
Going against her father's wishes to search for her mother is going to create all kinds of frictions between father and daughter.

Sung Hyuk as Lee Ji Gun (35) is showing much better range of expressions, minimizing the woebegone airs. :)
He's looking more comfortable as a more laid back Lee Ji Gun,
... instead of the continuation of his intense character from the previous drama.
Ji Gun is falling for Do Won at a very fast pace.
Everyone has noticed it, and all his staff are gossiping about it, much to Nam Hye Ri's annoyance. :D

The characters are being introduced and developed at a very quick pace even for regular drama, though this is a daily drama.
The drama has all the normal predictability of a daily... but the pace is much quicker, so it hasn't had a chance to be boring yet.
And the whole cast is still interesting to watch, even the characters that are meant to be evil & annoying.
This series will probably be fun for at least a month or two before it gets repetitious.

I'm glad it is so much better than the previous KBS daily "My Cat".
It only took a couple of episodes to determine that series was too annoying to watch. :) :)) :D

ahoxan said: In E03...

Ji Joo Yun as Nam Hye Ri (27) is developing very fast as the predictable 2nd female lead stereotype of a jealous obsessive controlling female who doesn't get that "He's Not That Into You". :) :))

Han Chae Ah as Song Do Won (30) is still my favorite as a well portrayed character.
Granted, Wo Won is very predictable as the feisty and somewhat crude young woman without much refinement.
( her dining manner is amusingly rough and ungraceful compared to the refined females Han Chae Ah has done in the past :):D )
Her desperation for finding her mother is being shown very clearly, even to the point of going against her father's wishes.
I suppose the series will be focusing on the search for her mother.
She had just told Ji Gun earlier in the episode that she and her father are very close because there are only the two of them in the family.
Going against her father's wishes to search for her mother is going to create all kinds of frictions between father and daughter.

Sung Hyuk as Lee Ji Gun (35) is showing much better range of expressions, minimizing the woebegone airs. :)
He's looking more comfortable as a more laid back Lee Ji Gun,
... instead of the continuation of his intense character from the previous drama.
Ji Gun is falling for Do Won at a very fast pace.
Everyone has noticed it, and all his staff are gossiping about it, much to Nam Hye Ri's annoyance. :D

The characters are being introduced and developed at a very quick pace even for regular drama, though this is a daily drama.
The drama has all the normal predictability of a daily... but the pace is much quicker, so it hasn't had a chance to be boring yet.
And the whole cast is still interesting to watch, even the characters that are meant to be evil & annoying.
This series will probably be fun for at least a month or two before it gets repetitious.

I'm glad it is so much better than the previous KBS daily "My Cat".
It only took a couple of episodes to determine that series was too annoying to watch. :) :)) :D

Archived