♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Imagination mind is on, maybe JM recommends the little boy to HB as JM worked with him in "The Age of Shadow" - can't help this to think of this connection!  BTW, don't think HB did attend the VIP Premiere last night as no picture on him (maybe he sneak in or book the whole cinema for a private screening - that's what he did when Plan Man is shown)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chingu, hope all Binmin fans are well and long time didnt write but I visit here every day to support my favourite couple!  Though HB never attend the VIP of JM, but I do believe he will support her, it's not really necessary to stand in front of the public to show his support, he can do it privately (vice versa JM can do the same).  Nevertheless, I really hope they are a pair eventually, will wait and see until the end, lol:wub:

Chingu I was shocked to heard this news. I am sad right now. I has been cheering him with Ji min. Why doesn't  he date Ji min lol. My bias is Ji min I wish she find her right man soon. I am so sad I need healing now. I would have to take time to get over this.:tears:

A little bit sad with news this morning. Our ship has collided with the the ice-block in the middle of the ocean and sunk like the titanic *being overly dramatic here. lol*

Well, still being optimistic here, we never know what will happen in the future. So, until one of them settling down, they might have a chance to be together...

So the BinMin ship finally sunk...though to be honest, I haven't been feeling much of BinMin vibes after Hajina ended. They had very good chemistry, but I guess that was the extent of it. 

Anyway, congrats to HB for finding a new lady love (Kang Sora is quite pretty although it's such a random pairing LOL). Hope JM will find someone soon too :)

I am also skeptical like @fuyukimi.  i even observe Ji min closely during the Guerrilla Date and her expression has no different expression when the host talked about Hyun Bin.  While she still joke about Lee Seo Jin.

Oh well like some said here... you never know until one is married.  When is wonderful Ji min getting married??

Archived