Quantcast
Soah-Bin

♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

omg your theories about bridal shower just makes me happy.. I hope it really comes true for these two..these two really is similar.. after the drama ended, they both focusing on doing CFs and spending time with their friends.. hahaa :Pthen It takes me back to what HB was whispering to Jimin in the fancam.. is he actually asking her to marry him? if it's true, no wonder she was blushing so hard she couldnt get up afterwards! :D

• Like 1

Hi.. can I ask you guys something? in one of the interviews, HB said he had no intention of marrying just yet.. but he can possibly change his mind when he met the right person.. anyone knows when the interview occurred? Thanks..

• Like 1

Before I thought HB is not possessive type but after Hajina seeing them together, I think HB can be or we fans want him to be slightly jealous if Ji min pair up with other good looking single and around same age actors like Lee jun ki, Jo in sung or Gong Yoo. :D If then HB might be worry and take a big move to publicise their relationship, since both are very silence now. :))

• Like 3

@matahari123 omg,i really liked the conversations that you make to the Binnie and minnie
i also believe Binnie will speak like that to minnie if minnie want to play a movie or drama with another male co star
i believe Binnie wouldn't give permission to minnie to play a movie or a drama with unmarried men especially from male co star i've posted earlier because they had said that they want to play back with minnie and they also admired minnie  =))   =))   =))   [-X   [-X   [-X   B-)   B-)   B-)

• Like 1

"okay, I'll take a pic of this lovely lady.. She's on her phone.. she might be not noticing.." -HBCDrzT02UEAENhHz.jpg

"I know you're taking a pic of me. Come sit with me? so we can look at it together?" -JMCDrzYvrVEAAAQri.jpg

"are you sure? it's quite boring to see. all the same, just the different angle" -HB"I'd like to see your photographs, you seem to like it so much." -JMCDrzSyDUUAAgoqX.jpg

*absorbed in their own world, not noticing camera captured this moment between them*CDrzTx5VAAAz07m.jpg
CDrzSy_UIAEpdjA.jpg

• Like 5

Actually I am not Hyun bin's fan. But is it usual or often that he would take photos of his female co-stars?

• Like 1

Yay!! Our dear thread!!
I cross my fingers hoping that the images of the first page will be ok in the future forum...:/

Yay:) hello chingus, please keep chatting, i miss them already :))

Edited by bimmerr

This is so different!! but I love it because it's about our Binnie and Minnie ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ 

Edited by Minseol
  • Like 1

Finally I can get in here. Really miss Binmin and the forum.  Hope everyone come here for the time being and continue to post. Let's enjoy here till we back to the old one

Thought I'm going to rest from visiting soompi forum(Binmin) for a week. But now here I am, as soon as I get the chance to log in, immediately did LOL. Hello fellow shippers, Let's continue sailing :x

Good morning! (good afternoon, evening and night to those who are at other timezones) :)

cr. HJM DC Gallery...