♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These two are my dream couple :)I never thought it will happen, even before the movie and drama I thought they would look so good together. The chances of acting together were slim. I'm so glad they're doing a drama in addition to the movie (felt kinda cheated out of the movie b/c they had so little scenes together). They're both kind hearted and hard working, and to me they fit each other very well.
And now.. omg the pictures! I never shipped a couple this much but there's so much chemistry its undeniable. :D
They both deserve to find someone that makes them happy :)(but it looks like they're pretty happy together ;) lol)

These two are my dream couple :)
I never thought it will happen, even before the movie and drama I thought they would look so good together. The chances of acting together were slim. I'm so glad they're doing a drama in addition to the movie (felt kinda cheated out of the movie b/c they had so little scenes together). They're both kind hearted and hard working, and to me they fit each other very well.

And now.. omg the pictures! I never shipped a couple this much but there's so much chemistry its undeniable. :D

They both deserve to find someone that makes them happy :)
(but it looks like they're pretty happy together ;) lol)

I feel the same

I never thought these 2 will be in a drama together

fatal encounter has only 3 short scenes of them together so for me its not counted lol

but when hyun bin chose his next drama

i really pray please make it han ji min

And i was so happy when han ji min was offered the role

they looked so comfortable together

both are very nice

and ji min is not older lol

so we have some chance on this ship

i hope it will sail smoothly lol

Archived