♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

Hello everyone, I just find out about this forum today hehehehe, this is my first time posting here. 
Good Night  :)>-
Please all be nice to me
Edited; I just found out that Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min are on the same age. I thought Hyun Bin is 2 years older than her because I remembered I read somewhere that he was born in 1980.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hyun Bin is Libra man and Han Ji Min is Scorpio woman.
http://zodiac-traits.com/libra-man-scorpio-woman.html

Famous Libra-Scorpio Couple:  Jackson Brown and Joni Mitchell

This combination can be very delightful, bringing out the best in both signs.  Libra’s equanimity has a calming effect on Scorpio’s complicated psyche.  It also works in their favor that gender-wise men are expected to be rational and logical, while women are expected to be emotional and feeling.

How to Attract a Libra Man as a Scorpio Woman:  If you can tie your receptivity to an interest in his career, somehow, that’s a greatentree.  You have to begin at a rather cool temperature and warm up slowly.  If you guys do connect, he will begin to rely utterly on your feedback particularly as regards the politics of life and the motives of others.  He can be amazingly naive, as you will discover.  That’s why he needs you so much.  Help him to see that.

How to Attract a Scorpio Woman as a Libra Man:  I think you could safely assume that she will be very flattered by your attention.  This lady, for complicated karmic reasons, tends to attract very crude, overt sexual attention, and your gentlemanly manners will be a striking relief.  Take your time making your way around the bases.  Make sure there are some lovely bouquets and impressive dinners before you round the plate to home base.  Your natural charm utterly beguiles her.

Degree of Romance:  These two wrote the Book of Romance.  She can pout, dote, manipulate, coerce, and wheedle anything she wants out of him with her feminine ways.  She has a way of getting all the romantic moves she can out of a man and Libra has plenty to offer.  Scorpio is not particularly romantic in and of itself, but a Scorpio woman can draw it to her out of thin air.

Degree of Passion:   The Libra man will think that what the Scorpio woman is doing is passionate because he’s so unfamiliar with his feelings, so there’s a nice little complicity here.   She will have him believing that her breasts heave and her heart beats only for him.

Degree of Friendship:  The Libra man will think they are best friends and it’s just as well kept that way.   The fact that Scorpio is in it for what she can get will be just our little secret.

Degree of Marriage: This is good first marriage material, particularly because of the gender-friendly aspect.  It may be years before he realizes that she is the most innovative manipulator, and decades may pass before she realizes that he is really rather detached and somehow always avoids taking off his white gloves.  These two will make especially good parents which can do a lot for keeping the marriage together.

Progression of Relationship:   The way these two energies work together is like a beautiful waltz.  She may cry or tear up, which allows him to dry her tears and/or help her out of a tough situation.  She is likely to provide problems that need solving and he will see them through to a logical conclusion.  This wins her trust and undying appreciation because God knows a Scorpio woman has a lot of problems.  Somehow in the process, she impresses him with her perceptiveness regarding everyone else but herself, and her instincts for power interest him greatly.  As they begin to put pieces together in the puzzle, a beautiful picture emerges.

Sex:  The possibilities here are endless.  Scorpio will introduce the emotional element in sex to the more-or-less virgin Libran territory.  He will become increasingly excited as he begins to explore new territory.  Most Scorpio women are incredibly comfortable with sex (even to the point of exploiting it sometimes), and they tend to attract partners interested in an initiation into the intimate rites.

When It’s Over:  When it’s over, Libra will be a little naively rational and Scorpio will be a little bit extreme emotionally which guarantees a pretty fair ending.  These two balance each other out to the end.

Our Rating:  8/10

Hi guys! :-h first time to post here. I love this couple, and I think they are not just looking good together in their drama but sometimes I feel that there's something between their eyes whenever they are looking at each other in the BTS. And something came up my mind when I watched this. Just for a fun question. If you are with your crush and some of your friends sharing your very old picture to your crush, how do you feel and react to your crush? Will you cover your picture or will you cover the eyes of your crush? Hahaha I know jimin is good to hide her feelings especially to her co actors but when she is with hyun bin, it tells all.

"http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6qr4A8ezbA" :x

My whole family knows that I absolutely adore Han Ji Min from the very beginning. My first time seeing her was in All In and I thought wow, she has a certain beauty that not many women in the world have. Up to now she's proven herself in her acting career with dynamic roles and shows how versatile she is! I will always root for her and really wish that she meets a man who treasures her sincerely, loves purely who she is, and supports her in every way ;)) (well, also a successful man himself so Jimin unnie doesn't have to work too hard all the time heeehee). Sometimes other actresses get lost within themselves due to their high fame or whatever, but HJM has been the same all these years and as a fan I appreciate her sincerity. As someone who has recently visited Korea and came back a few days ago, I know that the majority of the nation loves Minnie~ Yay! She is amazing and I will always root for her from the bottom of my heart! You go girl, you be you!

Sohfloral said: My whole family knows that I absolutely adore Han Ji Min from the very beginning. My first time seeing her was in All In and I thought wow, she has a certain beauty that not many women in the world have. Up to now she's proven herself in her acting career with dynamic roles and shows how versatile she is! I will always root for her and really wish that she meets a man who treasures her sincerely, loves purely who she is, and supports her in every way ;)) (well, also a successful man himself so Jimin unnie doesn't have to work too hard all the time heeehee). Sometimes other actresses get lost within themselves due to their high fame or whatever, but HJM has been the same all these years and as a fan I appreciate her sincerity. As a Korean-American who has recently visited Korea and came back a few days ago, I know that the majority of the nation loves Minnie~ Yay! She is amazing and I will always root for her from the bottom of my heart! You go girl, you be you!

NEW BTS IS UP!
http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000006274&pgm_mnu_id=28109&pgm_build_id=7601&pageIdx=1&listOrder=regDtDesc&searchCondition=title&searchKeyword=&contNo=29

I agree with one netizen who wrote that if they're going to upload just anything and not important scenes then forget it. They want quality material and both binmin really didn't talk or smile so the netizen felt a little sad to see them so awkward. HMMM. My thought is that maybe it's because they're both nervous for the upcoming kiss scene??? Gee, I don't know. Honestly, that making video just seemed like they weren't really close (besides Jimin unnie touching Hyunbin's back). :/ Sheesh HB let down your guard for a bit~~~ so serious all the time haha.

Looking at the gif of the kissing scene ~ you can see that hana immediately close her eyes, unlike in the close up of the showed scene.

My takes on the bts: it's actually apparent that their quite tired compared to earlier bts. Their interactions in that new vid are not giggly nor lively but I can never say their not close based on that. But I cannot also tell that there's something goin bet. them. I still ship them cuz i always feel their offscreen chemistry , for real. Shipping is really hard, but I always keep in mind that as long as theyre happy I'll support them, together or not ♥

p.s. i'll be as happy as them if they'll end up together ♡♡♡

Hi all .. Bin Min Shippers
i don't see anything wrong with BTS in epi7, just imagine you and you lover/ hubby who already tired for a long day of work.. even just sitting down side by side without a word .. doesn't mean you don't love each other right ?
They are human too.. epi 7 & 8 filmed in such a rush and tight schedule, i don't think they are allowed to do much ng , and in the cold weather.. they might not feeling good either , their energy level cannot be 100% for 24 hours..
despite that, what i can see that they are comfortable with each other, talking softly, not always joking ( joking and talking are very different), meaning they have developed their friendship . Furthermore , they are working , not dating at tht moment, they are very professional with their jobs..
I wish they could become a real couple through building up their friendship..

Guest Jae_June

I just watched the BTS vid of epi 7 and seeing Jimin unnie jokingly wrote the word "Stupid"(Pabo) on Hyun Bin's back is enough reason for me to think that they are in good terms.I don't think  she can easily do  that to someone like Hyun Bin if they're not close (friends) right?
I'm just happy to know that HJM & HB  still look good despite the pressures from live shootings and low ratings. I hope their efforts would pays off soon [-O<
BinMin are perfect for each other, but that's only me..Whether they're just friends or end up as lovers  it's ok  w/ me.Whatever their hearts desires i'll respect and accept it.As long as they're happy it's all good and the most important thing is as long as as my lovely Jimin Unnie is fine i'm fine too :x

I remember from the Fatal Encounter interview at Entertainment Weekly KBS, even the senior co-star said HB is someone who is mature and act much older than he seems. I think after attending the national service, he become a little bit more serious than before but then I still believe he wasn't like that all the time (he did smile a lot in other post-army videos I've seen)

For the BTS footage, I still think BinMin have a good relationship on set. Well, if we consider their condition, who wouldn't be that serious if they have to shoot for long hours and getting less rest (and they are currently live shooting, for crying out loud) But then the atmosphere at the set seems good (the crew even can laugh there), so I don't think there are problems between the casts and crews (BinMin also).

Whatever it is, we don't have to worry much about them. Both of them are professionals. I believe they'll try their best to deliver their roles in the drama and in the same time establish good rapport with each other :)>-

BinMin fighting! HAJINA fighting!

p.s I'm not going to be a hardcore BinMin shipper like some other celebrity shipper, who desperately wanted to see their favourite pairing become real. For me, what's more important is both of them find their happiness and contentment in life. But it will be a plus, if they find those thing with each other ;)

Please han ji min on this link https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/801686083238957/?type=1&theater
Just click like of Showbiz Korea comment 6. Han ji min 

[sTAR RANKING POLL] Star Ranking poll is ready for you! 

Topic: "TOP5 stars who played multi-roles in a production!
We will be waiting for your answer!
Remember that your choice makes our TOP 5.
*Please press "Like" only to the candidates*
(We won't be able to count your precious vote if you comment the name of the stars, so please press "Like")

11006398_801686083238957_157805597054614

Archived