♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest musiquejunkie

@sohfloral I know what you mean. That's what goes through my mind when I see them also! Lol

My mind literally gets so excited thinking that they'll be together this weekend for Valentines Day!!!! :x :D

OMG. Swoon.
I really wanted to see BinMin sing a duet. Both of them can sing quite well :)
Btw, to suit today's mood, here is Hyun Bin cover of L.O.V.E

"Love was made for me and you?"Who? You and Ji Min-shi? :P
Okay, apologize for my delusional thoughts. Ngee
On the spoiler below are other MV's that HB/HJM featured in other artist song.

1. Dong Hae & Kyu Hyun of Super Junior - Happy Bubble (feat Han Ji Min)

2. Jung Yeop (Brown Eyed Soul) - Without Youhttp://youtu.be/kEUxmmNoUHE

3. Wheesung - Story That Cannot Be Told

4. Kim Bum Soo - Memory (starring Hyun Bin & Lee Da Hae)

5. Lemon Tree - Hey U

Bonus:HB singing Can't Have You (Friends the Legend OST) at his fanmeeting

First Snow's Love (Snow Queen's OST)

WHERE ARE YOU BTS???? :(( I need to recharge my binmin battery!! 

After days of thinking I finally bought the Lancome eye shadow makeup that our pretty HJM modeled for and used in the HJMe drama! If anyone else is interested here's the link to buy in the U.S. ( not so sure about international... sorry :/ ) The actual Lancome USA website is out of stock online for this palette. It's sold for $59.00 in the U.S., but in Korea it's being sold for $89.00!! Woah, so much more expensive :-O

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/lancome-my-french-palette-eyeshadow-palette/3952578?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0

Okay. That's it. The ONLY reason they're not uploading the making videos is because if they do, there would be a scandal due to the crazy chemistry between Hyunbin and Jimin. That has to be the reason! They're protecting the actor and actress so they can have privacy in their blooming love! TELL ME I'M RIGHT!!! Sorry guys I'm a little delirious over the lack of binmin interaction yet once again... :-<

A little bit of funny coincidence between SHK and HJM... HJM's debut role was the young version of SHK in the drama "All In."
I'm wondering at the lack of updates from SBS for Valentine's Day. Or maybe everyone simply had a break on Valentine's Day instead?? 

I wanna this, I read the art

Okay. That's it. The ONLY reason they're not uploading the making videos is because if they do, there would be a scandal due to the crazy chemistry between Hyunbin and Jimin. That has to be the reason! They're protecting the actor and actress so they can have privacy in their blooming love! TELL ME I'M RIGHT!!! Sorry guys I'm a little delirious over the lack of binmin interaction yet once again... :-<

Oh yea i think that too, they won't want the viewers to pay attention to the drama due to their scandal, but watch for the drama and plot itself. They don't want things(personal) to effect the drama, like the professional actors. And the staffs think that too.

HB is kind of keeping his privacy, I had read his interview that he doesn't want to reveal his personal life much such as family, home or girlfriend. And his experience with ex-SHK which they broke up could make him more and more careful about announcing relation or dating. For HJM, she almost never have or announce abt her relationship before.She has kept her image quite high on knetizen' view. So, if we wanna know abt them we kind of need to dig a lot hahaha :))

amberster said: HB is kind of keeping his privacy, I had read his interview that he doesn't want to reveal his personal life much such as family, home or girlfriend. And his experience with ex-SHK which they broke up could make him more and more careful about announcing relation or dating. For HJM, she almost never have or announce abt her relationship before.She has kept her image quite high on knetizen' view. So, if we wanna know abt them we kind of need to dig a lot hahaha :))

idk, if i'm a little bit crazy or what, but somehow I went to this website for fun just to see those astrological stuffs (you know, I'm just in those mood on reading those stuff especially when CNY is around the corner)
I search for HB's profile and read about his 'spiritual profile' then I stumble upon the compatibility test.
Then I just insert HJM birthdate and the result was...
100% compatibility. (to read about it more, go here)
Its crazy, I tell you. The description was eerily coincide with the things that we've known about them, especially about their similarities in choosing their organization/institution (we know that both of them once were in the same company)
p.sI also did the other test HB with HJW, they also got 100% compatibality, read here)HB with SHG, they only got 50% compatibality, read here)
p.p.sI'm not a believer in this astrological stuffs, but hey, its fun to read about it. HAHAHA :D

@MinQi Thanks for interesting informations! :) 
I love both HB and HJM. I think they are not only good looking together but also have the same personality. Both of them are modest and discreet. 
Because we love them so sometimes we have illusion about their relationship. Me too. But I'm really hope they'll be dating in real. If not I also hope they'll be the close friends and keep in touch with each other :)
Love BinMin :x

Archived